MY BIG BABY SIT STORY - FIRST MEET

MY BIG BABY SIT STORY

                                                                  -*-

   Winter snow is melt by heating from sunny spring breeze..Weather is much better now..Not freezing cool anymore and not too hot either..But,today B.A.P finish their fansign event quit late..And later that night rain start to falling again..Season is bout to change so there will be alot of wet day until nearly summer.. 
  Jung Daehyun is sitting at window corner back in their van..his not feeling well..he just shut down and try to take short nap..But not even a minute that van is fill with lot noise from other member..Like always once they jump into their van they keep talking,laughing and teasing each other..
    They just not realize that Daehyun is really sick back there..Daehyun put on his headphone but that just make his headache become more worse..He wanna tell other to quite but he don't want to break down other member happy mood just because he not feeling well.That will be not fair for them..He almost crying coz feeling ill..But he keep trying to cover it up..- 

YJ:Yah,Jung Daehyun,do kwaenchana??are you sick?? -Youngjae suddenly ask while pulling off Daehyun jacket that Daehyun put on his face to cover up and pretending that he was already sleep..
    
    But for sure Youngjae know it if Daehyun is really sleeping or not coz they're really close together so Youngjae know how to detect if Daehyun ok or not..He kinda having a sixthsense with Daehyun..Daehyun hold his jacket not allow Youngjae to pull his jacket off..But Youngjae pull it harder..Daehyun pretend like he just wake up from sleep..Youngjae strightly hold Daehyun forehead to check his tempeture..His head is totally burning hot coz he had a fever and even his face is turning red coz his tempeture is so high..
    Daehyun try to move Youngjae hand but before he do that Youngjae already shouting to their manager and van driver - 
  
YJ:Kang manager nim,Daehyun hyung not feeling well..we have to send him to hospital..his head is bout to explode..try to touch it..it's so hot.. 

M.Kang:Oh..Daehyun ah jinjja??do kwaenchanayo??why not tell me early that you're sick..you should rest at home.. -while he turn around and held Daehyun head too..
   Manager Kang sit at sitter infront of Daehyun so it easy for him to turn and checking how Daehyun is..-

DH:Aniyo..Manager nim,it's just little bit dizzy only..I'm ok..-He try to draw a fake smile to cover his sick face- 

YJ:Yah..little bit you say??do michosoh??I think I can cook an egg on your head with this heat and you say that you're ok??michin..Kang hyung..- Youngjae kinda begging.
   
   Manager Kang give sign to the van driver to go to the nearest clinic so they can take medicine and if it really worse maybe that doctor can give Daehyun an injection or a drip of water to reduce his tempeture..Whatsoever that can help..Daehyun take a deep breath..
   Now in that van all quite..All focus on him..He know that everyone take care of him but he still can't avoid to not feel guilty coz he just destroy other happy mood..Even it's quite now but he still can't sleep..- 

DH:Uhh..Hyung nim,don't need to go to clinic I think..I'll be fine after take medicine..There still have some left at house..Let's we just go home.. 

HC:Yah Hyunnie ah..Don't be silly and stubborn..You're look so ill..better go check by doctor..beside we almost arrive at the clinic already..Don't you know how important you're to us..you have to take care bout your healht..arrasso!! -Himchan nagging like mother always do make Daehyun silent and just follow what other tell him to do..
  
  They're right,he shouldn't push himself to hard otherwise he will getting worse and give other member hard time too..
                
                                                           

                                                     -*-
  You're sitting at couch inside the clinic company your sister bring her child for taking medicine..While you're walking around in that clinic looking for something for intertain yourself bcoz seem like your sister took ages in doctor room..All the brochure there you already read..Nothing else to do..Ohh got magazine near entrance door..Better you grab them atleast got something else you can read in there..
    But once you walk a step closer to the entrance door..Someone is come in..His appearent is totally stole your attention even though he put on his beanie and sunglasses..Yup, if put on sunnies in nearly middle of night normally must be an artist mostly Idol group..

But to clinic...waeyo???

And this guy you really familiar with..Bcoz he is Jung Daehyun..yes..he is..

   
   As Baby and Daewon..Ofcoz you can regonize him no matter what he wear..Your heart start to trumbling fast up and down..You never though that you will ever have a chance to meet him this close..He walk thru just infront of you..You stuck can't move your feet..He notice you standing there even he look so weak but he still give you a precious smile..Before he pass by and sit on couch at corner end of that clinic following by his manager,who going to the counter to give Daehyun detail..
   You feel so happy coz get chance to meet Daehyun this close..Even you can't talk to him or show him how much you like him and want to cheer him like at fansmeet or other event coz it seem like now is not a right time and place to do thing like that..By saying that you also feel worry and curious why they come here to this clinic??Daehyun look so weak..He must be sick..

Omo..Ottokaji Jung Daehyun is sick??Ohh..poor him..

   You grab the magazine and sit on couch not far from where Daehyun sit..Pretending that you're read the magazine but actually you're not..Slowly you peaking to see how Daehyun is..Seeing him sitting there very weak and ill make your heart broken..Poor him,he must been working so hard till sick like that..You feel sorry for him..
    He seem like noticing that someone is staring at him and strigtly he looking at you make you clumsy cover up your face with the magazine and pretend to read it..You hiding behind that magazine but you can hear that he was chukle looking at you before continue with weak cough..
   Someone else is walking pass infront of you and nearly kick your feet coz couch that you sit at the hall way and he was so rushing even he just walk but still so fast and clumsy.Luckily he manage to avoid your feet and not fall on floor..You put down the magazine to see.. - 

U:Ah..Yoo Youngjae oppa..- you sigh..

    Though you're whisper to yourself but he suddenly turn around and bowing as apologize make you realize that you talk loud enough to let him hear you..OMG..What have you done..you turn away and pretend like nothing happen and continue read your magazine..
     Bcoz it almost midnight so not much people in that clinic thats why Youngjae come in too coz he surpose wait in their van with the rest member but he just to worry bout Daehyun so he wanna check what is going on inside..There couple people going out from the clinic leave you,Daehyun,Youngjae and Manager Kang in the hall way and waiting room inside that clinic make you feel so awkward..
     Now you are the one who had feeling that they're staring at you and they even whisper to each other something like talking bout you..You try to calm down and not over thinking..
Impossible for them to talk bout you.Bcoz who are you??they don't even care..Once you put down the magazine that you hold to cover up your face..You just get shocking heart attack by Youngjae who standing right infront of you..Looking at your reaction he just chuckle before apologize..- 

U:Arghh..What are you doing?? 

YJ:Omo..I'm sorry..I just wanna ask you something.. 

- Daehyun already going in doctor room for checking- 

U:Something??What is it??-

     Your heart trumbling again..even Youngjae is not your bias but still to be sitting with idol group that you really admire as this close infact he who start the conversation even at first and actually never ever you have though bout this thing will happen is really happening ofcoz it make you feel so blow out..
Youngjae sit right next to you..
   Omo..Don't he know that you're part of his fans his Baby?you might wanna kidnap him right now..Aigoo..Youngjae ah..- 

YJ:I wanna know how can you read when you hold that magazine upside down?? 

U:Eh!!-looking at the magazine..o..O..yup,it is upside down..aigoo..

   Ottoke..what have you done..omo..what a shame thing ever..You're totally blushing..You drop the magazine and the feeling in your heart tell you to hide your face under the couch..Youngjae chuckle again looking at you..You about to cry thinking back that the reason why they staring at you and make they laugh at you..Omo..And Youngjae wanna talk with you also just bcoz you been silly and fooling yourself infront of them..What the hell..- 

YJ:I'm sorry..I don't mean too..Well,I think you know me and Daehyun thats why.. 

U:Oppa..-big deep sigh- 

YJ:Chakamman,You already know me right?? -You nodding slowly - Good,so thats why you already know my name but whats your??

U:Huh..me?? -
    
      OMG..After you though he just wanna humiliate you bcoz of your sillyness..He actually still wanna talk with you..What a great thing..You don't mind anymore whatever just happen just now..Even it's really embarrassing moment but still you don't want miss this chat session with Youngjae - 

U:I'm ___y/n___..and yes I know you and Daehyun oppa..Aigoo silly me.. 

YJ:Are you our fans? 

U:Yup.. 

YJ:Oh..Great..Thanks.. 

U:Why thanks?? 

YJ:Bcoz be our fans..so what's up?? 

U:Err..What's up wae?? 

YJ:Why are you here I mean??who sick?? 

U:Ohh..My niece..she not feeling well so I company my sister to come here..Daehyun oppa kwaenchana yo?? 

YJ:Emm..not really he quit worse.. 

U:Bo,seriously??Why,what's wrong with him?? 

YJ:Woa..Seem like you so worry bout him.. -
    
   Ofcoz you are worry bout Daehyun but looking at Youngjae reaction seeing you like that make you calm down and let him talk - 

YJ:He had a fever..Quit high his tempeture but don't worry he will be fine..He was a very strong guy.. 

U:Oppa,is it ok for you to talk with me like this?? 

YJ:Hmm..Waeyo??Why it can be not ok?? 

U:Nothing,I mean you're an idol..To chat with fans like this is it ok??Your manager will not scold you?? 

YJ:Haha..Why he want to scold me??We just chatting..I'm not on duty now..I mean like if I am on shooting side but suddenly I sneak out and hang up with you..Yeah,that might make me get scold but now we just chatting bcoz we both waiting for someone..Just a simple conversation..
Nothing heavy or related to work so,nothing wrong..Just remember one thing even if I am from an idol group or whatsoever..But I still a human..Normal human..So for a casual chatting like this is ok for me..But If you don't like it..I'll stop disturbing you.. 

U:No..I don't mean like that..I just..you know I just feel bit.. 

YJ:Awkward??Well,if you're really our fans you can think this as part of Fans service..A special one..
-You chuckle listen to what did Youngjae said..- 

U:No,actually I feel so happy today even little bit embarrassing at first but having chance to talk with you is really dream come true..Bcoz I really like B.A.P so much..And to having chat session like this..I though I only can dream bout it..It so unreal..Like I'm just dreaming..Omo..Somebody please pinch me..I'm just to excited..

 -Youngjae straight away pinch your arm..- 
YJ:Huh,how is that??You're not dreaming Baby.. 

U:Ouch..Oppa I'm not told you to pinch me.. 

YJ:But you just ask someone to pinch you.. 

U:Isk..Oppa..I don't mean for real..Well don't you worry if I am maybe a Sesaeng fans who will do crazy thing to you?? 

YJ:No I'm not.. 

U:Wae? 

YJ: Coz I don't think you're type of sesaeng fans.. 

U:Really,what make you so sure?? 

YJ:Bcoz sesaeng fans only being shy with idol if there got cameraman from TV program doing recording or shooting but if they meet idol in place like right now..They will definitely come attack us without thinking to much not like normal fans that will be shy when meet their idol even at empty place like this clinic and even hiding behind upside down magazine.. 

U:Oppa..
-you do grumpy face and voice showing that you angry coz Youngjae teasing you..Youngjae just laughing at you - 

YJ:Hehe..sorry,I just can't stop thinking how cute you are doing that thing..Seriously it funny but your face so cute when you realize it..That face keep remain in my mind.. U:Aww..oppa so naughty.. -

   Yongguk suddenly come in and stand right infront of you and Youngjae make you had nerv wave all over your body..- 

YG:Where Daehyun,He still not finish yet?If it take very long time..I want ask the van driver to drop us at dorm first.. 

- You just nod..Don't want to interupt Yongguk and Youngjae talking..but before Youngjae do answer Yongguk..Daehyun and Manager Kang already come out from Doctor room along with your sister and niece..Omo..this mean you have to end up your chat session with Youngjae too..Coz they will leaving same as yourself..Your sister done do a paymend and take medicine for your niece..Manager Kang take medicine for Daehyun..You give a sign to Youngjae that you're bout to leave but he grab your hand - 

YJ:Chakamman,can I have your phone number??or email??or whatever??

U:What,why you need those? 
- Youngjae knock your head softly- 

YJ:To contact you ofcoz..What else??Silly,if I'm not ask you now how can I make sure that I can meet you again??
   

    He still holding your hand while Daehyun slightly staring at you with kinda angry look but you just nod silently and give him a smile as return for his staring make him blushing and like wanna hurry up running away from you..
    You don't know why but he just look so different from way he look at you when he first come in..Now,he the one who look awkward with you..Seem like he have hide something from you and he blush coz he getting angry with you for no reason so now he feel shame..You give your number to Youngjae by saving it on his ipod..- 

U:I'll come to your next Fansmeet..So we will meet again for sure..I hope you will still recognize me there or I will cry if you not..-You teasing him will chuckle- 

YJ:Ofcoz I'll regonize you..I'll be waiting for you..make sure you make it.. 

U:Yeah,arrayo..emm..Daehyun oppa,take care of yourself..Get well soon..fighting.. 
    Your suddenly wish and draw sweet little smile supprising Daehyun..Who can't calm himself since he come out from Doctor room and looking at you very friendly with Youngjae just make him worse..But,your wish make him smile till ear now..Then turn weak again once you leave..

     You not put any hope that Youngjae really  gonna call you but atleast you already give him so it depend on him..You just can't wait to tell your friend bout tonight meet..Even they will not believe it coz you don't have evident to prove to them but you sure they will still feel jealous with you..
   Omo..did Jung Daehyun have same feeling as you??Otherwise why should he felt jealous when you close with other guy but how can you guys be together if Jung Daehyun missunderstand with you by though that you have feeling to Yoo Youngjae..Catch up what will happen next in Chapter 2 of this fanfics that will coming soon..