MY BIG BABY SIT STORY..-TENSE GAME

MY BIG BABY SIT STORY

                                                                      -*- 

      This is the first day you officially start working..Can't count yesterday bcoz  yesterday you start at evening already..So,today you're wake up very early and get ready to go for work with full of excitment..Today you will meet the rest  of B.A.P member..Hopely Youngjae will not recognize you or if he do remember you hopely he and other will be nice to you same as Daehyun did..Are they will be okay to let a fans working in their house..You not sure but hopely just hopely everything gonna be okay..

  Once again today you go to B.A.P hostel with the HR unnie after you sign your agreement and working contract at TS Ent building.Supposely you will be introduce to B.A.P member and thier manager at TS Ent building but bcoz they all too tired to come to company after yesterday shooting program.So you straight away go to their house and will be introduce there..

   On the way to B.A.P dome you keep thinking bout Daehyun..After the HR unnie told you bout the rest B.A.P member come home so late yesterday make you feel guilty toward Daehyun..Poor him..You don't know that other member will comeback home so late thats why you leave him alone..But look like it was to soon..If you know they will be late,you definitely will stay bit longer atleast till other nearly comeback..

    Arrive at apartment where B.A.P hostel was there make you feel so nervous.How they will react when they know that you will work for them..You curious is it Youngjae will remember you or not..

   Did Daehyun already told other bout you?Is it you're the type of person that they all expected to be working in their house..You must be too young from what they will expecting for someone to do job as house keeper.How Daehyun will treat you today..Will him be the same as yesterday or he will be changing if other member around..

               

                                                                          -*-

    The HR unnie open the door and you following her from behind..As expected they all still sleeping except for Yongguk who in bathroom take shower and Himchan is in kitchen drinking water but he look like still sleepy he can't even open his eyes properly.. -

HR:Annyeonghaseyo Himchan ah..Kang manager nim eodiga?? 

HC:Hah..Oh noona when did you arrive..-yawning-Hyungnim still sleep I think..In that room there..

- He point to the room at end off the hall way between Kitchen and bathroom..In same time you do notice that Himchan did staring at you even with his sleepy eyes and he still keep yawning..You just bower you head down and keep following the HR unnie even closer..Going into the room that Himchan told just now there was Jongup and Zelo still sleeping with their manager..Manager Kang..

   Jongup was topless but most of his body is under the blanket but still your eyes can't stop pay attention on him make you wanna step back and get out from that room in hoping can let down your tempeture that suddenly heating up just now but far out from what you hoping now you accidently bumb onto Yongguk..

   Yongguk who just come out from bathroom topless in just a white towel right on top of his pelvis line and his watery drop wet hair..You totally freaking high right now..Your tempeture rinse like to the boiled point..Your face turn red like totally blushing..

   He was holding your shoulder bcoz you walking out from that room backward till can't see him and bumb onto him and once you turn around looking at him in that condition make you just out of breath..-

"Oh dear god even if they don't mind I'm a fans working with them but how could I survive if this is what I have to facing everyday??"

   You really hoping that you will get use to it but for starting even let say if they're not B.A.P and just other people but if they do have hot body like this and you still will feel the heating what else if it was someone that you really like..You're going to die here soon..Ottoke..-

YG:Woop..Becareful girl..Are you okay? -He ask you while pull up and tighten up his towel bcoz when he catch you from falling,it make his towel bit loss but luckily it not fall off..-

U:Oh..Gamsahamnida..Emm Nan Kwaenchana..I'm sorry coz I'm not becareful.. - You bower when talk to Yongguk but not bow straight down infront of him but you try to not even look at any of his body part..

    Yongguk just smile looking at your reaction and suddenly you could hear Daehyun from room next to you..He just appear from that room,standing at the door then he take you away from Yongguk..

  Thanks God,he actually just saving you from the most awkward and shameful moment between you and Yongguk..-

 DH:Oh..__y/n__You arrive already?Let's go to the kitchen..I want you to make breakfast for me today..Can you?? -you look at Daehyun and draw a beautiful smile.

U:Yeah Oppa I'm arrive already..Sure I can..What you like to eat and how are you today anyway??-Daehyun look much better from yesterday make you feel so happy to see him..

DH:Never better then now..-Daehyun smiling while walking to kitchen with you..

YJ:Ah moya??Are we hire Daehyun girlfriend as our house keeper?Like seriously Jung Daehyun why you know her name already before me? -Youngjae asking while sling his hand on Daehyun shoulder.

   Youngjae who sleep in same room with Daehyun also wake up already and staight away he interupt Daehyun and you talking..He come out from his room walking faster to catch Daehyun and you bcoz Daehyun standing at his door room just now before walking to kitchen and leave Yongguk stand right infront the bathroom bcoz Daehyun and Youngjae room facing the bathroom..

   Youngjae did notice you and when he see that Daehyun already know you make him curious..Yongguk keep looking at you and Daehyun from the back while he going into his room to put on his cloth..

    Now everyone is wake up and sitting at their house guess room..Bcoz it a time for you to be introducing to them all formally..Some of them look excited ,other look bit curious and Daehyun was sitting on couch like big boss and act like so cool guy..

    You can tell that Youngjae is the one look the most curious from other..He seem like trying hard to figure out something bout you and you can feel very sure that he actually try to remember who you are bcoz he do recognize you but he just not remember where did he meet you.. -

U:Annyeonghaseyo..Johneun __y/n__imnida..I'm your new house keeper and guardian and also a manager Kang helper..Please guide me..Hopely we could be great working together..-You bowing as introducing yourself to them all..  

ZL:Dae..Annyeonghaseyo noona..You're more younger then what I expected but can you cook a super great food noona?? -He make you chuckle-

U:Err..I'm not sure bout super great food but I'll try my best to serve you guys a very good food since I'm also your nutritionist..

ZL:Oh..Ok I'm cool then..

JU:Uhh..That seem alot of work you need to do..What else you have to do??

U:Emm.. Basicly my job is to take care of this house to make sure it's clean..And cook for you guys to make sure you having a good meal and on the right diet everyday..And my job also to take care any of you if you're fall sick..Bcoz Manager Kang can't always be at this house to take care all of you so I will help him..

HC:So,Are you will stay with us too like Manager Kang??-His make his naughty smile-

U:No..I'm not..I just working from 9am to 6pm only..Don't worry I'll not disturb you at night..

HC:Ohh..I though you will stay with us..

-He pouting..-

                               

                                                                   -*-

   After being introduce to B.A.P and the HR unnie leave you with them while she going out with manager Kang to go back to TS Ent building.B.A.P member seem like to still wanna chatting with you instead of let you cleaning their house..Today they have a rest day so they all will just stay at house and not going out anyway..

   You in kitchen cooking breakfast for B.A.P..Himchan is helping you while Daehyun just sitting on bench watching you cooking.. -

HC:Why you wanna do this job..At your ages..There got so many other job but why wanna be house guardian?Like a maid?Are you our fans?? 

U:Err..Not really..I mean I'm not your fans..I just need money and this job offer me very good salary that's why..I don't even know bout who I'll have to work with when your company offer me this job..

HC:Oh..I though you're our fans..You know I'll be so happy if my fans can working with me coz if they do then everyday I can be with them..

U:Haha..Really??Don't you worry if they are a Sesaeng fans??They might tie you up and not let you go out.. 

HC:Ah..I just willing if they do that bcoz I know they love me.. 

DH:Yah hyung,why you suddenly say like that..Like you don't know that fans cannot work for us.. 

HC:I know..I just saying..Well,look at you..She not even our fans but I think you're her fans right now..From she arrive till now you keep your eyes on her..What the heck.. 

DH:No I'm not..

  - Daehyun suddenly blushing when Himchan say like that he get out from kitchen and sit at dining table..You just smiling look at him..You do notice it too that he keep staring at you till you feel not comfortable but you just ignore it but you not expecting that Himchan will notice it too..

Even now he already sit at dining table also you can feel that he still watching you.. 

YJ:Hurm..Talk bout fans.I don't know why but I think I know you.. -Youngjae who just pop out from no where not even finish his word but Daehyun already cut him and trying to change the chat topic-

DH:Ah..So,I heard you had basic study in medical and nursing.. 

U:Yeah.. 

YG:Are you just finish study??-Yongguk sitting at Dining table also join your chat with Daehyun.. - 

U:No,I'm not finish my study.. YG:Wae?? U:Err..Got little problem but not a big deal..When I had enough money I will continue study back.. 

YG:Oh..So that the problem you told Himchan that be reason you wanna work here??

U:Emm..Kinda..Anyway what you guys like to having for brunch??It's late already so you guys better having heavy meal instead of light breakfast..

  -You try to end up the chat session coz you worried that they will figure out that you're a fans..Especially Youngjae who still standing next to you with very curious face.He look not satisfy with you for some reason..You don't know what is his reaction if he know that you're is their fans..

    You're to worry if they don't like you..Bcoz it to dangerous to let fans working for them..And will Youngjae getting angry with you bcoz you do tell him that you're their fans before and now you lie to him that you're not..

    You leave them eating while you do clean up..

They told you to eat together but you refuse by telling them that you already eat alot before come to work..At dining table,Youngjae still with his curiousity - 

YJ: I still thing that I've seen this girl before..But where..Huh,why I can't remeber it..

DH:That bcoz your head only thinking bout girl..Everytime you see pretty girl,you will think that you've meet them before..What a lame trick though..

YJ:Yah Jung Daehyun..I'm serious okay..I know this girl..I've seen her somewhere before..I just don't remember..

DH:Maybe you don't even need to remember who is her and where did you meet her before bcoz it mean nothing to her..She get this job that mean she not our fans that's it..Maybe you meet someone who just look alike her only..

YJ:Hurm,Maybe..But why you know alot thing bout her??You seem so close with her..What,is it she is your friend??

HC:Yeah Hyunnie ah, how can you seem like know bout her so much??

DH:It's nothing..Don't you guys know the reason why company hire her is bcoz of me..I was so sick and Manager Kang can't take care of me while he need to guide you guys and this girl __y/n__..She already come yesterday..I was really dizzy when she and HR noona come over and I almost fell down to floor so she straight away have to take care of me and after taking medicine I'm feeling bit better so I do have chatting with her that's why I know her more then you guys.. 

JU:Oh..I though she really your girlfriend or atleast your friend.. 

HC:Yeah me too..The way you look at her and you're kinda protecting her from us make me think that she must be someone to you..But look like it just bcoz she meet you first that's why she seem like very relax when being with you compair to us..

ZL:Yeah and Daehyun hyung also look and getting much better when noona around..

DH:Ehem..-Smiling-The rules said the worker can't be our fans bcoz it's for our savety and private life can't be reveal unless Company say so..But they not say that I can't be her fans..And yes I think I kinda like her..

YG:A what??

YJ:Yah Jung Daehyun,don't be ridiculous okay you know you can't have love relationship with staff or any worker in fact we're not allow to having love relationship with anyone..It's already writen in our contract don't you remember that??-Youngjae talk in very serious tune make everyone look at him -

DH:Huh..(sign)What is wrong with you?? I'm just saying..By the way I said I like her and wanna be her fans not her boyfriend..Don't talk like I don't know bout our contract Youngjae ah..Ofcoz I know it..In fact it was part of the reason why our company not hire our fans to work for us..But seriously you can control your feeling??What the heck why am I tell you bout this..

  - Daehyun losing his appetite and left the dining table go into his room leave other member at the table..Youngjae just speechless looking at how Daehyun reaction..Seriously this guy..

    Daehyun sit on his bed in his room while put on his headphone..He turn on a song very loud till can't hear if people talking around..Youngjae come into room too but Daehyun ignore him..Youngjae know that Daehyun is sulking with him so he just silent and leave him alone..

    Youngjae know that he over the limit when talking like Daehyun so stupid and don't know bout their contract..Ofcoz he know and remember all the rules..But like Daehyun said they can't control their feeling,their heart..If they fell in love with someone..They maybe can deny it at mouth but not from their heart..

   They're so close together and Youngjae really understand Daehyun..Even knowing bout their contract rules but they still always talk bout what girl type they like and if they might find someone during fansmeet or other event..

   They always share if they liking any girl around them like if got new staff at company or maybe other trainee and maybe any girlgroup member that they like but all that is just talk nothing more then talk coz they never take next step to get any of girl even if they really like that girl bcoz they know the limit they have..

   But bout you just really make Youngjae worry since you been hire also bcoz of Daehyun and to being working so close and will you guys will meet everyday can make Daehyun dare to take next step in relationship which is prohibited for them..Youngjae to worry if Daehyun break the rules he not even dare to think bout what will Daehyun have to facing if the management know bout Daehyun fall in love and having affair with you..

  Will Youngjae curiousity and worried bout you and Daehyun destroy your dream to working around your loving one and how long can you keep your secret from them when they keep asking you??Catch up in Next Chapter of MY BIG BABY SIT STORY..