S E C R E T

Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

July 2, 2014 

I miss Hong Kong already, why can't we stay there for a few more days? Oh wait, the comeback is coming. Right when we came back from Hong Kong, all my members had places to go. Amber, Victoria, and Luna unnie had to go finish their recording for our album and Krystal went back to her house to film Jessica & Krystal Show with her sister. Which means, I'm alone in the dorm once again. 

I jumped on the couch in our living room and the television to watch something since I'm so bored right now. As I was flicking the channels, my phone was ringing so I leaned to the left for the reach. 'Baby LuDeer' 

"Hello?" 
[Are you free right now?]
"Yea, I'm home alone."
[Perfect. Let's meet at a cafe, right now.]
"Don't I have to change?"
[No, just go to cafe that is near SM building.]
"But my outfit oppa.."
[It's fine, I bet you look perfect. I'll be waiting, bye~]
"Bye.."

When he hung up, I looked at my outfit : 
(A/N : Imagine she's wearing comfortable shorts. *o*) 

I guess I have to go out like this. I turned the television off and ran to my room, grabbing a cardigan and white shoes, heading back out with my phone and opened the door, only to be startled. "SURPRISE!~" My eyes were wide as Luhan was standing in front of me with a big smile. "Oppa..?" He laughed and pulled his hands up, showing me he bought food. I blinked a few times and started to hit his arms. 

"Luhan! You scared me!" He laughed as I pulled him back inside our dorm. "My surprise was a success then." I pouted and went over to the couch while taking my shoes and cardigan off. "You were seriously going to go out like that?" He placed the food on the table and pointed at my outfit. "Well, you're the one who told me I didn't need to change." He nodded and went sitting next to me. "So this is what Choi Jinri dress like at home...what if guys come by?" 

I shrug and turned the television on. "They do." I looked at him and smiled to see his eyes wide. "You mean, friends come here?" I nodded and flicked the channels. "Who?" I looked up and back to him. "Mhm..Chanyeol, Sehun, Baekhyun, SHINee oppas, and Heechul oppa." His jaw dropped. "Sehun, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol comes here!?" I nodded and giggled a bit. "Why not?" 

"Because these guys get to see you in this outfit!" I laughed and looked at his outfit. Just a t-shirt and jeans, yet he still looks handsome with his hair up. "Do you want any drinks?" I asked as I stood up, about to head to the kitchen. He shook his head and pulled me back down, to his lap. My eyes widen and was about to get off but he held me tight. "Yah..my members might see us." 

"It's fine, they won't be back after a few hours." What he said there was right, so I just let him be. "What did you brought?" I leaned my head to the table, peeking in the bag. "Some street food." I looked back at him and frowned. "I can't eat that." He looked at me with worried eyes. "Why? Are you allergic to some of them?" I shook my head and pouted. "I can't eat those, remember? Comeback tomorrow." 

He laughed and nodded. "I know, but I want you to eat. I only bought a little so you have to eat it all. Look at you, you're so skinny now." My mouth went open and frown to him even more. "I'm not skinny! I'm just getting fit!~" He chuckled and kissed me on the cheek off guard. I know my face must be red by now so I looked away, only to hear him chuckle even more. "You're already fit, look at your flat tummy. Time to eat!~" He placed me back down on the couch and leaned forward to get the food out. 

Potato twisters, tteokbokki, hotteok, and kimpbap with soda. "Oppa! You call this a little?!" He laughed and fed me tteokbokki. "I bought one tray for each item, that's a little. Now, eat up princess." I chewed on the ttoekbokki and smiled. "Is it good?" Instead of answering him, I grabbed his chopstick and took a tteokbokki, putting it in his mouth. "Its good!~" I laughed at his surprise face and nodded. 

While we are feeding each other, we were watching a random show, laughing together. "Are you gonna watch my comeback stage tomorrow oppa?" He wiped his mouth and looked at me. "Of course, what show?" I threw my arms on his neck and smiled. "Mnet Countdown." He nodded and wrap his arms around me also. "Let me see your choreography right now." I shook my head and smiled to him. "You have to wait for the music video and comeback stage." 

He pouted but smiled anyways. "I bet my princess looks pretty in her music video." I giggled and shrug my shoulders. "I don't know...maybe, maybe not." He laughed and pulled me closer to him. "Yea you might not be pretty in the video," I frowned and looked at him. "Instead, you might be hot and y." I laughed and hit his arm. "Whatever." 

After an hour or so together, we were still alone, cuddling in the couch together. "Luhan..." I played with with his watch. "Hm?" I stopped messing around with his watch and looked up at him since my head is at his chest, hearing his heartbeat. "Do you think you're fans will accept me in the future?" He stopped playing with my fingers and looked at me also with a warm smile. "Yes." I got up from his chest and sat down across him. 

"Why do you think so? Baekhyun fans aren't nice to Taeyeon unnie. I heard you guys even lost fans..what if that'll happen to you?" He gave me the same smile and pulled me back to his body. "Don't worry. I'm sure my fans are different than Baekhyun fans. If they don't understand and doesn't support us, than they don't. They can't do anything to you, since I'm here alright? I can lose fans, but I can't lose you." I wrapped my arms around his waist. "Are you sure?" 

He nodded and played with my fingers again. "I'm absolutely sure. Besides, some fans even ship us, thinking we're cute together and I agree. We're cute together." I smiled and looked at him again. "Really?!" He chuckled and nodded. I stood up and ran to my room, leaving him confused. I went back to the living room with my laptop and sat next to him. "Why did you bring your laptop out?" I looked at him and smiled, typing in 'Sulli Ships'. 

"You're gonna search up people that ship you with?" I smiled and nodded as he placed his face next to me also. Right when Google loaded, their was a website from a Sulli fan so I clicked the link, only to see a good list of ships. 

I honestly think SullixBoys interactions
are the cutest. She has a lot of ships also!

1. (EXO) Sehun = SeSul / HunLli
I personally ship them because he would usually glance at her when she doesn't know. 
2. (SHINee) Minho = MinSul
Well, behind the scene of TTBY was adorable okay.
3. (SHINee) Taemin = TaeLli
They used to have a lot of interactions but they're busy now. Come back TaeLli
4. (EXO) Chanyeol = ChanLli
Who doesn't like the giant baby couple? Talking together during shows, thats a cute interaction.
5. (EXO) Luhan = HanLli / SulHan
Well, they both picked each other for favorite member in the group, I don't see why not. Baby face couple.
6. (EXO) Lay = LayLli
Singing together...awhh.
7. (Infinite) L = MyungLli
He's shy around her when they did the photoshoot and he thinks she cute.
8. (CNBLUE) Jonghyun = JongLli
Running Man, he was such a gentleman!
9. (SHINee) Jonghyun = JongLli / HyunLli
Okay, their interactions are beautiful, search it!
10. (EXO) Xiumin = XiuLli
I don't know why I ship them..because they're cute? But, when they had the joint together!
11. (EXO) Kai = KaiLli
I think they would look cute together.
12. (EXO) Baekhyun = BaekLli / BaekSul
BaekLli is gorgerous! All their moments!
13. (EXO) D.O = KyungLli
Because he's a fan of f(x) and Sulli is his favorite.
14. (EXO) Chen = ChenLli
Interaction during their joint.
15. (SuJu) Henry = HenLli
He treats her like a real princess!

Those are pretty much my top 15 Sulli ships for her. All the guys are adorable with her! 
(A/N I just searched these ships online..hehe. That's a lot.) 
 

"Wow...oppa, that's a lot huh?" I looked at him, only to see him..fustrated? "Oppa, oppa, oppa!" He looks at me and pointed to the screen. "Look at this! These are mostly my members! No more hanging around with my members!" I backed up a bit and started laughing. "You have so many interactions with them..look at this! Its 15 and its only her top list!" I laughed even more. "God Jinri, stop hanging out with boys." 

I stop laughing and put on a straight face, heading to the front door. "Where are you going Jinri?" I opened the door and looked back to him. "Please get out." Luhan face fell down and he became worried. Alright Jinri, you're an actress. Don't laugh. He walked up to me and held my hands. "I was just kidding Jinri. Don't kick me out." I pulled my hand away and he looked at me. I smiled warmly to him and used my index finger, pointing to the exit. "I don't hang out with boys Luhan, get out." 

When I said that, I saw his face in relief and smiled as he looked at me. "Don't hang out with boys..only me." He closed the door, locked it and pulled me back to the couch. "I thought you were mad at me." I giggled as he placed me on his lap again, wrapping his arms on my waist and head on my shoulder. "Promise me you won't hang out with boys again." I shrugged. "I can't promise." 

I pulled his arms away and sat on the couch instead while wrapping my arms around his waist, looking at him. "Okay..hang out with boys. But don't be all..I don't know. Just talk together." I laughed and nodded. "My boyfriend is such a jealously type." He smiled and nodded. "Don't girls love jealous boyfriends?" I shrug and looked at the television. "Their alright...I'm more into guys that are...romantic." 

When I said that, he stopped playing with whatever he was playing with and looked at me. "Romantic?" I nodded, he pulled my face to look at him. "Alright, I'll be a romantic boyfriend for you." I was about to ask him what's he talking about but my lips were already shut by his. My eyes were wide as his soft lips matched perfectly on mine. After a few seconds, I closed my eyes also and kissed him back. 

Our lips started to move slowy as his arms wrapped my waist, pulling me closer. I pulled my arms to his head, playing with his light brown

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter