S E C R E T

Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ SECRET ~

July 6, 2014 

[SULLI'S POV]

Days already passed as Red Light finally came out with lots of fans supporting us already. I remember when our comeback came up, our friends and families called, praising us or supporting us with meaningful words that meant a lot to us. The night our song came out on YouTube, Luhan oppa called me right after saying he watched it and enjoyed it a lot with wishes that our group will swipe the music boards. Even if he nagged a bit that my concept is too y for other guys to see my "long legs", he still gave me love and support as well. 

It wasn't just Luhan oppa who called me though, it was everyone I knew or even barely talked to. After our comeback day, our comeback stages had started. We performed Red Light, Milk, and All Night at Mnet Countdown, Music Bank, and Music Core with lots of people cheering for us even if they weren't our fans. On July 4th, EXO oppas went to Chengdu, China for their concert but Luhan wouldn't stop calling me after watching our comeback stages. 

You might think by now, Luhan is the only one who calls you frequently? Wrong, it wasn't just him. Sehun, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol wouldn't stop calling me also which was a bit weird because who would call you five times a day? I don't know, but something is with them these days. Right now, we're in our dressing room to get ready for our comeback stage at Inkigayo. As I was looking at my reflection on the mirror, I have to admit that my concept changed 180 degrees. Literally, but I hope its a good thing...

"Ddulli~" I looked at Amber unnie as she was sitting next to me, watching me getting ready. "Ne unnie?" She shrugged and just gave me a pat on the shoulder before messing around with Victoria unnie. "Girls....?" We looked at the front door, seeing Eunhyuk oppa with a shy smile. "Oh, Eunhyuk oppa!" We stood up from our seats and bowed as he fully entered. "I bought you guys Baskin Robbin~~" Our eyes lit up and sat down together, seeing the big bucket of icecream. 

"Komawo Eunhyuk oppa!!~" He just chuckled and hand everyone spoons as we all started scooping from the big bucket. "You girls are fine these days. You guys might swipe the music board again like last year." We cheekily smiled and nodded our heads, continuing to eat. "Let's take a picture!" We nodded to his request and posed for the camera with a big smile. 

"Girls, you need to have rehersals right now." We looked up and nodded to the staff, looking back to Eunhyuk oppa who have a bright, yet supportive smile. "F(x) fighting!~" We washed our hands and looked at ourselves on the mirror, then back to Eunhyuk oppa. "See you later Eunhyuk oppa!~" He laughed and shooed us out from our dressing room. 

Putting our index fingers together, "F(x), we will try our best to be number one. Fighting!~" Victoria chanted, "FIGHTING!~" And our fingers jumped up before heading to the stage.

 

 

[LUHAN'S POV]

"You guys can have a break for 30 minutes. The concert will be tonight so don't work up too much." We nodded our heads, falling to the ground with sweat coming out non-stop. "Chen hyung, toss me a water bottle." Chen who was next to the box of water bottles, toss it over to Kai who just chug it all, throwing the bottle to the side. I stood up and headed to my towel, wiping my sweat while walking to my bag where all my stuffs are at. Opening it, I grabbed my phone and checked if there were any missed calls or messages - none. 

Are you practicing right now? If you are, remember to drink water for hydrate. Love you~ - Me 

I turned my phone off and went sitting next to Xiumin, watching Sehun, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun on their phone. After that day when all for of us confess about Jinri, it has been awkward, very awkward. Baekhyun would always tell me how his past with Jinri was when they were the best of best friends, Chanyeol would always ask me her likes and dislikes, while Sehun would always be on his phone to check f(x) updates. 

"Hyung, did you watch f(x)'s comeback stage at Music Core yet?" I looked at D.O and shook my head. "Watch it, they performed All Night instead of Milk this time." I nodded and walked back to my phone, entering YouTube. 'f(x) comeback stage 2014' I scrolled around and found the video, looking at D.O. "Is it this one?" He looked at my screen and nodded. "Which one is it D.O?!" Baekhyun shouted as D.O ran over to him, showing it to him and both Sehun and Chanyeol. I shook my head and watched the video. 

140705 f(x) - All Night & Red Light @ Music Core Comeback Stage [1080P] - YouTube

There goes Jinri starting off the dance, wearing a black y dress with a cute tied up bow on her long brown hair like mine. Why does she have to be perfect? Their outfits were very cute and gorgerous - one thing I like about f(x), they don't have specific uniforms like other girl groups. There goes the girl's beautiful voices, sounds very soothing. Woah, Jinri you're too much of a beauty with that voice of yours. Baby you see~..... All night~ Its a catchy song. JungLli came up, how cute. The choreography is very easy going and adorable as the song was very cute and retro like, I love it. 

When the video finished, the other three guys started praising again. "Jinri!!~" Chanyeol shouted as he started jumping around with D.O, a.k.a the f(x) fanboy of ours while Sehun was rewatching the video since he said Jinri was very beautiful and eye catching in here - and I agree, she was. "We should do a cover of this." Baekhyun said as everyone looked at him and started laughing.

 

 

[SEHUN'S POV]

"Baby you see~" I sang while watching Jinri's movement in the video. She's truly beautiful and perfect like always even in just a pair of jeans. The black dress, showing off her long milky legs while her long brown hair waving everywhere that makes fans swoon is just eye catching for me. Loving her ever since we met in highschool is normal right? That day when she tried to befriend m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter