S E C R E T

Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xian, China 

[ LUHAN ] 

It's been two months. Two months of happiness for me. Two months of being in a relationship with my beautiful girl ; Sulli. Remember that day when Sulli was sick and Sehun was by her side instead of me? After she got better, I never left my phone and contact her all the time. The members have been observing me lately, which was a bit creepy too. 

Xiumin was messing with my phone last time which gave me a heart attack because of Sulli's contact, but I survived. I literally survived! But that was a lesson for me, so I told Sulli to change our contacts just in case and she agreed. Baekhyun's love life has been so quiet lately, that all the members have been wondering what happened to him. We tried convincing Chanyeol, a.k.a Baekhyun's best brother, but that giant wouldn't even open his mouth. 

Talking about Chanyeol! Just last week, he annouced something that made me wanting to run around rainbows and unicorns. 'Guys, I realized my liking for Jinri was a simple crush. I know Sehun has been loving Jinri for a long time, so I'll back off and continue admiring Dara.' Sehun was on his happy mode, giving brotherly hugs to Chanyeol as I just pretended that I didn't care that day. 

Having a love life with Sulli is a dream come true for me, but seeing Sehun oblivious about us always make me feel guilty. Sehun, my first friend when we debuted, a guy who's been loving Sulli ever since they were trainees together, my little brother, the little brother that doesn't even know I've took his perfect girl two months ago. 

The worst part is, Sulli not knowing anything about Sehun's love for her. And I don't want to hide anything from her. I want to tell her about it, but we haven't seen each other ever since she got better from the cold - three weeks ago. She's been dealing with her schedules as I was still with our concerts around Asia, and that makes us only seeing each other by video calls. Oh yea, you know what ? We haven't got our first date yet. .__. Ugh.

Rolling around the hotel bed, I grabbed my phone to see any updates at Korea - mostly f(x). Scrolling around, I found out Sulli is having a photoshoot at Tokyo alone. Looking at the time - 11:32 PM. "It's 12:34 AM at Tokyo right now then..." My lips curved up, planning to video chat with my princess until someone came in the room. 

"Hey Luhan, do you want to - you're on the phone again." Xiumin's brows knitted, walking his way to me. "You've been clingy on your phone lately, are you hiding something?" I gulp, eyeing Xiumin as he sat on the edge of his bed, next to mine. "Why can't I be on my phone?" My brows went up, bringing my acting skills. 

"Simple. Baekhyun doesn't even touch his phone when he has a girlfriend." Xiumin gave me the I-know-you're-hiding-something-face to me, but it didn't work as much. Come on, I'm starting to be a actor. "So? Baekhyun is hiding something from us too if you didn't realize." I leaned my back on the bed's headboard. "I've realized. But I think figuring what you're hiding first is better. Spit it Lu Han. You're acting isn't helping." 

"I'm not hiding anything!" I threw my arms everywhere, getting a bit fustrated. "Luhan. I know you're dating right now. Just tell me." Kim Minseok, not surprise. A guy that knows me more than I do, who always support me, my close friend before Sehun. And as my close friend, I should trust him right? He wouldn't tell anyone right? He would support me even if Sulli is his so called little sister right? Sulli wouldn't be mad that I told Xiumin right? We'll get find out soon, so this is just the start right?

"Luhan? You alright?" Xiumin waves his hand in front of me, helping me back to earth. "Yea, I'm fine." I smiled, looking at my phone. "You're dating somebody right? Just tell me, I'll keep it a secret." He gave me a reassuring smile. He already found out anyways. He can keep secrets. Sulli will understand. "I am." I said with a monotone voice. "I've been dating someone for two months." 

Xiumin bobs his head, smiling. "Who's the girl?" I'm sorry for being a horrible liar even if you as well Sulli. "Jinri." I looked anywhere but him as he was probably trying to swallow what I said. "Jinri? f(x)'s Sulli?" I nodded my head, looking at him with sad eyes. "I'm sorry for keeping this away from you. But we just wanted it to be a secret for awhile. I didn't want more - " 

"It's fine Luhan. I understand. I'm just surprise you've been liking Jinri!" Xiumin exclaims, grinning. "Yea..I've been liking her for a long time...." I smiled shyly, my own lips. "Two months with her, how does it feel?" He nudged my shoulders, his grin getting bigger. "Alright, I guess. We haven't seen each other." 

"Is that why you always hold your phone now?" I nod, shrugging my shoulders as well. "Aren't you gonna th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter