S E C R E T

Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ SECRET ~

PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE LATER. THANK YOU. 

 

 

June 27, 2014

[LUHAN'S POV]

In the usual black van with half of my loud members, heading to Incheon Airport for our concert at Chongqing, China was tiring. I haven't seen my love ever since she came to visit us during practice, which was a week ago. We're official, ever since those beautiful roses came to her dorm. Hearing her saying those three little words effected me so much from happiness that night. 

We've been on phone together daily whenever we have any time for each other which I understand because she has her comeback, Red Light coming as I have practices to perfect our concerts in the following months till September. But sometimes I wish we weren't idols. If we weren't idols, we could meet up, eat together, talk together, laugh together, without any paparazzi or fans following us around. 

Baekhyun and Sulli haven't talked which made me wonder a lot. Are they still friends a least? Or is their friendship competely over? I wanna ask Baekhyun, but I know he's going through the dating problem right now so I'll leave him alone. "Luhan, you look bright today...you alright?" I looked over at Xiumin and frowned. "Aye, I'm always bright." Xiumin just nodded his head. As Kai was looking out the road, Sehun was talking with Chanyeol, and I was scrolling through the internet with my phone, Xiumin annouced something that made everyone excited to see. 

"Guys! Krystal and Sulli's teaser photos just came out on SM's homepage!" Right when he annouced that, everyone - including me, went on SM's homepage. The girls concept was a bit different from their usual wild and free style. It was more of a mysterious and y kind of way this year. Sulli and Krystal's photos had a big difference though. Krystal's was more scary in some way as Sulli was like a calm scary type of style. 

As I was looking at Sulli's photos, I have to admit something. They were all perfect, gorgerous, y, and beautiful. But out of all the photos, I had my favorites and they are : 

"Woah~ Sulli looks so y in these photos. Chanyeol, which one's your favorite?" Sehun started to talk with Chanyeol as he pointed his favorite picture. "Krystal and Sulli got more mature and pretty like a woman now." Xiumin stated as everyone agreed. "I understand why their every men's ideal type." Okay, what Kai said struck me. Does that mean my members have special feelings for them too?! 

"You barely realized Kai? There are bunch of reason why they are loved." Sehun praised as Chanyeol started to list them all. "They have long hair, quiet, cute, fair and white skin, has a nice humor, much more, and has a thing called, model status." I turned around and looked at Chanyeol who's just shrugging his shoulders. "What? I think praising a beauty in our building is allowed." I just shook my head and turned back around. It's my girlfriend you're praising though. 

As the boys in the car were still praising the two beauties on their phone, we finally got to the airport. Finally, I'm tired hearing them praising my girlfriend and Krystal. "Boys, get your stuff ready, the guards are gonna come soon." We all nodded our heads to our manager, wearing our sunglasses, hats, e.t.c and looked out the window. As usual, seeing fans clog the airport which was getting a bit uncomfortable for us. "Alright boys, let's go." 

Once the door was opened, fans were screaming, shouting, pushing, taking pictures, just to take a glimpse of us. I looked to my left, seeing the other members walking out on our second van and headed inside the airport. Guards were surrounding us and us inside as fans were trying to get close to us or even our attention by falling down or tugging our outfits. 

Once we were inside the airport getting check up and all, we were sitting down to wait for our plane time coming. I looked around my members and staffs, some were sleeping, talking, listening to music, or just looking around like me. I got bored so I stood up from my seat and looked at the view outside - people working around the planes. I smiled to see the view and pulled my phone out, calling someone I miss most. 

[Yes oppa?]
"I saw your photos, you look pretty."
[You saw it already? I look fine right?]
"Of course I would see it. I'm your boyfriend Sulli and you look perfect in every single photo."
[Thank you..oppa, where are you right now?]
"Airport for our concert. Why? Missing me?"
[Oh..I'm free today so I thought we could meet up. Never mind then.]
"Free?! You have no schedule today?!" 
[Mhm..free day.]
"Man I wish we didn't have the concert tomorrow!"
[Aye~ you can't say that. Your fans loves you.]
"I know they do but still...you're free today! That's like once in a life time."
[We still have other times, stop being dramatic.]
"I'm not being dramatic! You're gonna be busy from promotions while I'll be dealing with the concert for this whole summer."
[Deal with it Mr. Lu]
"But I miss you~~~" 
[There goes the cheesiness again, have nothing to say to you.]
"I love you Jinri."
[I'm sorry Mr. Lu, but I already have a boyfriend.]

She's playing the game again. I gave a little smirk and went along. 

"Boyfriend? Who's this boyfriend of yours hm?"
[My boyfriend is the cheesy, romantic, cute, responsible EXO's Luhan. He can be silly and all, but he knows when to be mature and responsible with care.]
"The boy sounds very good-looking and manly."
[Yea he is. But I don't disagree with fans that says he looks like a baby girl sometimes.]
"Yah! Choi Jinri! I don't look like a girl alright?!" 
[Oh? Luhan? I was just talking to Mr. Lu, how did you -]
"Once I get back from Korea, I'll show you that I'm manly."
[And how are you going to show me that?]
"I'll carry you and run laps around your dorm, how's that?"
[More like getting chase by fans while running around my dorm.] 
"Ha. Ha. Ha. I'll show you Jinri, and you're gonna regret my princess."
[Oh, oppa guess what?]
"What? Something's wrong?"
[No~~ But Amber unnie yesterday showed me something.]
"And~ what did Amber showed you hm?"
[A video of you during your birthday party. So a fan asked who was your favorite SNSD and f(x) member and you said Yoona unnie and I. Does that mean you like Yoona unnie also? Hm? Tell me Luhan.]

Woah, was the word that was in my head right now. 

"You know I love you babe."
[Love me? Sure~ You picked me because I'm cute and quiet.]
"Because you are!~ My type."
[But you said Yoona unnie and you go along a lot, plus she is cute and quiet also!]
"Aye~ I go along with you too~ And Yoona has a boyfriend."
[Whatever.]
"Come on Jinri~ I'm - " 

"Luhan, we have to get on the plane already. Let's go!" I nodded to Baekhyun and went back on phone. 

"I have to go now, I'll call you later okay?"
[Hmph, whatever. Bye.]

And there goes my girlfriend being jealous. She still loves me, I know it. I chuckled and ran over with Baekhyun. "Was that Jinri?" I gave the ticket to the attendant with Baekhyun and looked at him. "Yea. How are you guys anyway?" We both walked in the hall to our plane. "We haven't talk these days. I guess she needs to be away from me for a while. You guys got close huh?" I nodded and looked for our seat number. 

"We just got close recently - over here Baek." I pointed to our seats as he sat in the inside beside me. "Oh. She's fine right?" I smiled and nodded, looking through my phone again. "How are you and Taeyeon sunbae?" He just sigh and looked at the window. "Still handling the problem but we're fine. Oh! I have to text her right now, thanks for reminding." I just laughed and nodded my head as he pulled his phone out. 

My phone vibated, telling me I have a message. I read it and a smile form on my lips. 

Make sure to call me okay oppa? You have to call me. If not, I won't talk to you ever again. And don't stress yourself during the concert, you've been skinny these days. Eat healthy and come back safe. I heard Tao and D.O had problems during your concerts, that better not happen to you!  EXO fighting!~ I love you LuDeer~ Have fun~ <3 - Princess Jinri

Gosh, I love her so much. We're barely dating for a week and she has been acting like we've been together for a year or two but whatever, I love it. I was about to reply but an attendant came and stopped me. "Please turn off your phones, we'll depart soon." I nodded and saw Baekhyun turning his phone off as I reply to her. 

I'll ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter