Chapter 2

She's Mine...

"Annyeong ahjusshi, is there any hotel near the town?" Minhi asked the ahjusshi of the taxi driver.
 

"Oh.. Yes.. Yes.. You want me to take you there?" answered ahjusshi.
 

"Nae." Minhi nodded. She release a relief sighed. 
 

"Come in then." he opened the back door taxi to let Minhi went in.
 

"Oh, nae." she gaves ahjusshi a smile for helping her.

Along the way to the hotel, she enjoyed the view of Seoul town. She was amazed with the beautiful colour light along the road. It's kinda romantic imagine that you were walking with someone special along the colourful road with some snow were falling. But, the snow didn't falling yet. Its still early for them to fall.

'Wahh... It's beautiful here.' She said in her thought suddenly her smile appear. After 10 minutes past, they had reached at the hotel.
 

"We're here. It's cost 15 000 won." said ahjusshi turning his head to the back sit.
 

Minhi gaves the money to ahjusshi. 
 

"Kamsahamnida. Enjoy your day, lady." He waves his hand at Minhi.
 

"Nae." Minhi also waved her hand and gaves him a smile. She went out from the taxi. She rubbed her both palm to warm her hand. The weather out here is really cold than her hometown because today is first December which snow will fall anytimes. 

First snow is really the most wonderful and memorable day for her. It always remind her of someone. Someone that first became her friend when she moved to Canada. Under the first snow is the first day they met. She still can remember the memorable time when she first met with him. 
 

// flashback //

It almost chirstmas day. A cute little girl was walking around the neighbourhood covered with her thick leather jacket and her gloves on her little hands. Trying to take some fresh air and looked around after the first time she moved there. She passed the playground and saw a couple of swing. 
 

'They had a swing here? Awesome.' She quickly ran hapily towards the couple swing. Suddenly, she was bumped into someone which made she fell on the ground hard. She felt the pain more at her forehead then her hip. 
 

"Auch.." she shut her eyes while rubbed her red forehead cause of the 'thing' she hit .
 

"Im sorry. Are you hurt?"
 

Minhi stop rubbing her forehead and raise her head up. Looking to the owner of the voice. She blinked several times and saw a boy who was about her age standing infront of her. She gaze at the boy who was about 3 inch tall than her. He flashed his smiling while held his hand giving help to her. His appearance was really cool. He makes his hair with a spiky style. His body was covered with a gray leather jacket while his another hand shoved in his jeans. His smiling was really amazing. No... Its more than amazing. Fantastic? Fascinating? Ow whatever. He also got an L-shaped nose. Red roses lip and a perfect brownish almond eyes. Really fits with him. Actually, he had an attractive figure which made Minhi amazed for awhile. 
 

"Well, are you gonna sit there watching at me with those round eyes or take my hand and stand up?" he raised his eyebrows about 3 times. His smile was still there. 
 

Minhi blushed and quickly reached his hand to help her stand up while her another hand hold her dizzinesss head. She shook her head trying to shake away her dizziness away. 
 

"Woah... Your forehead. It is hurt?" he asked after he noticed Minhi forehead was red.
 

"Uhm... Its o-." she did'nt finished her words yet, the boy had already came near to her and blew some air at her forehead. Minhi was shocked and did'nt even move a little.
 

"There. Much better now." he step back a little gaves Minhi a space.
Minhi nodded while looked down facing on the cement. Hiding her red cheeks. Her heart was beating really fast like it gonna jump out any second now.

 

"So, are you new here?" he asked while shoved both his hand in his pocket jacket.  
 

"Urm.. Yeah. I was just moved here with my family." Minhi answered still facing down on a cement.
 

"Well then, nice to meet you. My name is Wu YiFan." he held his hand wanting to shake hands with her.
 

"Oh.. Hi.. My name is Park Minhi. Nice to meet you too." they both shake hands each other. Minhi looked up and their eyes met. 
 

'Omo... That eyes..' she thought while gazing at Wu YiFan face.
 

Suddenly, something dropped on their head. They looked up at the sky and saw some of snow was falling slowly hit the ground.
 

"Wow... Its snow already? The first day we met is the first day of snow? Amazing. I guess this will be the most memorable day in my life." he smile appeared again. But this time, his smile is more sweet then before. It's like that smile was made just for her.
And that was the first time they met each other. The best day that happen in her life.

 

// flashback end //
 

She release a heavy sighed. "Wu YiFan." the only one name that always came out from when everytimes she felt lonely. By calling him just expecting that he will appear infront of her eyes. Even though, she don't know when he will appear and how long she must be waiting him. Or maybe he had leave her forever? 
 

She took a deep breath and try to forget about him for awhile. She looked up at the tall building infront of her. Yeah, its really tall. Its written there 'Winter Snow Hotel.' She step into the hotel and changed into O-shape. 
The decorations were really beautiful. Their decoration was a Chirstmas theme. In the middle of the dobby, they put a big chirstmas tree and decorate it with a cotton replace the snow and some colourful light. Under the chirstmas tree, they put some empty box that were wrapped with a wrapping paper to look it like there was a presents. Lastly, top of the chirstmas tree, they put a big shiny star on it. 
And it looks really beautiful.

After had checked in into her room, she quickly changed her cloth into pyjamas. Only one way to find her sister in this big city is by surfing the website. Yeah.. Thats the good idea. Look at the bright side, Minzy is a famous artist. It doesn't hard for her to detect her sister location. Maybe it will took some times for her to search in the internet.