Chapter 1

She's Mine...


10.00 pm. AT THE INCHEON AIRPORT, SEOUL KOREA.
'Where can I find a restaurant?' Minhi thought. She was walking around in the airport about 15 minutes does'nt have an idea where is the restaurant. She realise that she had did'nt take dinner which make her stomach grumbling really loud.
While she was walking, her phone was ringing. Quickly she picked up after she saw her aunt calling.

 

"Yes aunty." she answed with a sweet voice.

Oh I forgot, before I came here, I asked my aunt to looked after my mom when Im gone. Because I can't bear leaving my mom alone at home. So, I asked for my aunt help and she did'nt mind at all. She was really a nice and helpful person. 

"Minhi, you must quickly find your sister and bring her back home. Your mom!! I think she has no time left to live." Minhi can heard that her aunt was crying. And at the same time, she did'nt realise her tears was flow from her eyes.
 

"Aunty, wh-where is she now?" her voice stutterred. 
 

"I had taken her to hospital. You don't have to worry much. Just find your sister quickly. I will look after your mom. Be careful, ok."
 

"Alright. Thanks aunty. I will find Minzy as fast as I can. I had to go now, bye."
 

"Bye, Minhi. Take care." After she hung up the phone, her tears burst out. She don't know why she feels like this is all her fault. She feels really guilty.
 

'Mom, please don't leave me yet.' Minhi prayed in her heart. She pulled her luggage with her and sat down on a waiting chair row and cried alone thinking about her mom at Canada. Luckily, there was a few people at the airport. So, she did'nt mind crying there because no one would look at her when she was crying. While she was crying alone, she did'nt realise someone was standing infront her watching her crying while covered her face with her two palm.

"Hey girl, gwenchana?" 
 

The unknown voice startled her. Slowly she looked up where the voice came. She was speechless. Her mind went blank after looking at the babyface man staring at her.
 

"I.. Im ok..." Minhi quickly wiped away her tears away hopefully the man did'nt notice it.
 

"You seem not ok to me. Here, take this." he took his handkerchief from his pocket and lend it to Minhi.
 

'Oh !! He saw me crying?' she thought while release a small sighed. 
 

"Go-Gomawo." Minhi took it from him and wiped all her tears left. She just looked down facing her thigh while wiping her tears away. Her long black hair fall and blocking her face like curtains which she purposely do that to avoid the babyface man gaze.
He crouched facing at Minhi face. Their eyes met. He gaves Minhi a sweet smile makes she's frozen for a few second.

 

"Listen girl, its dangerous for a girl like you sitting here alone. Why don't you just go back home and rest, ok?" he Minhi's long black hair.
 

"Hyung!! We need to go now." someone of his friend shout at him not far from here. He turned his head around to his friend and makes an 'ok' symbol with his finger.
 

"I gotta go now. You can take that handkerchief just in case if you need it. Take care of yourself, ok. Bye." he waved at Minhi and quickly ran towards his friend.
 

'That man. He gaves his handkerchief to me?' Thought Minhi. Her mind still blank after what had happen. This is her first time a stranger gaves his hankerchief to her.

.

.

.

.

"Yah- hyung, who is that girl?" Kris asked while pull his luggage.
 

"I don't know. She was crying, so I lend my hankerchief to her."
 

"Waeyo?" Kris asked again with his shocked face.
 

"No idea. I did'nt get any chance to ask her about it."
 

"She did'nt recognise you?" he continued pull his luggage while checking his broad pass in his hand.
 

"I guess no. Cause she looked at me like a stranger. Why you ask?" 
 

"I just... She... She seems familiar to me. Like I had seen her before. But where? Ahh... forget it. My imagination I guess." Kris rubbed his face manytimes trying to forget about that girl.