Chapter 6

She's Mine...

 

After 15 minutes walking, Minhi had reached at the cafe where she met Sehun. She saw Sehun was waiting her patiently infront of the cafe with his leather jacket and disguise. She rushed to Sehun while about to call his name.
 

"Sehu-." 
 

Sehun quickly cupped Minhi's mouth with his palm from screaming his name. 
 

"Shh... Do you want the saesangs to chase me again?" Sehun whispered.
 

Minhi shook her head several times. 
 

"Good. Next time don't do it again." Sehun let his hand off from Minhi's mouth and let a sighed.
 

"Mianhae." she chuckled showing her broaden smile.
 

'What ever you do, you still looks cute, Minhi." Sehun voiced in his thought.
 

"So, where we can meet my sister?" Minhi asked after a few minutes they silent.
 

"Just follow me." Sehun voiced.

.

.

.

.

 

"What are we doing here?" Minhi asked.
 

"To meet your sister exactly." he shoved his hand in his pocket jeans.
 

"But, how? How can we get in?"
 

"By this!!" Sehun shows two pieces of paper that he took out from his pocket jeans. 
 

Minhi eyes widen. "You bought the tickets just for me?!"
 

Sehun exhale. "Don't be so shock. Im an artist remember? I got it for free."
 

"For free? Jinjja?"
 

Sehun nodded. "Yup!! By the way, my hyungs gonna perform their new song today and Im not gonna miss it."
 

"Kamsahamnida." Minhi bowed. "Im really grateful to have you here." Her lips create a beautiful smile to Sehun.
 

He patted Minhi's head. "No problem. Come on, lets get inside before it started." Sehun pulled Minhi hand towards the hall.
 

A VIP seats were prepared for them earlier. After checked the tickets, they went in towards the VIP’s area. 
The hall went black, just a spotlight rays toward the stage of MC's. 

 

"Let the shows begin!!" shouted one of the MC's.
 

"It's your sister's group." said Sehun.
 

Minhi watched with her eyes widen her sister perform 'Missing You' song. She admit Minzy's voice is really awesome.
 

"It's her. I had found her!! Sehun, can I meet her now?!" said Minhi excited after 2NE1 had done their song.
 

Sehun smile. "Of course, but after my hyungs sing their song."
 

"When?"
 

"Now."
 

The light went off again except the spotlight stage. There's a four human standing on the stage with a microphone on their hand.
Miracle In December song played. 

 

Her eyes widen, looking at the babyface man. Doe eyes..

Boiji annneun neol chajeuryeogo aesseuda
Deulliji annneun neol deureuryeo aesseuda
Boiji anteon ge boigo
Deulliji anteon ge deullyeo
Neo nareul tteonan dwiro naegen eopdeon himi saenggyeosseo

 

His voice was really familiar. Such a nice and sweet voice he had.

 

Neul nabakke mollasseotdeon igijeogin naega yeah
Ne mamdo mollajwotdeon musimhan naega
Ireokedo dallajyeotdaneun ge najocha mitgiji anha
Ne sarangeun ireoke gyesok nal umjigyeo
Nan saenggangman hamyeon sesangeul neoro chaeul su isseo eum~
Nunsongi hanaga ne nunmul han bangurinikka
Dan han gaji motaneun geoseun neol naegero oge haneun il
I sseuldeeomneun neungnyeok ijen eobseosseumyeon jokesseo ooh~
Neul nabakke mollasseotdeon igijeogin naega
Ne mamdo mollajwotdeon musimhan naega
Ireokedo dallajyeotdaneun ge najocha mitgiji anha
Ne sarangeun ireoke gyesok nal umjigyeo
Siganeul meomchwo , nege doraga
Chueogui chaegeun , neoui peijireul yeoreo
Nan geu ane isseo oh~
Neowa hamkke inneun geol
 Aju jogeumako yakhan sarami neoui sarangi
Ireoke modeun geol (nae sarmeul modu)
Bakkun geol (sesangeul modu)
Oh~ sarangi gomaun jul mollasseotdeon naega oh~
Kkeutnamyeon geumanin jul aratdeon naega oh~
Neo wonhaetdeon geu moseup geudaero nalmada nareul gochyeo ga
Nae sarangeun kkeuteobsi gyesokdoel geot gata
Siganeul meomchwo ( oh! Ije na)
Nege doraga ( nege doraga)
Chueogui chaegeun ( oh! Oneuldo)
Neoui peijireul yeoreo
Nan geu ane isseo oh~
Geu gyeoure wainneungeol
Boiji annneun neol chajeuryeogo aesseuda
Deulliji annneun neol deureuryeo aesseuda

 

She was amazed with the babyface man's voice. So sweet, lovely and romantic voice. 
 

Sehun giggles. "Woah, hyungs did well."
 

"Urm... Se-" Minhi voice was cut off by Sehun pulled her wrist.
 

"No talk. We need to get your sister quickly." 
 

Sehun took Minhi to the backstage after get a permission from a security. 
 

"Im an artist, Oh Sehun from EXO." Sehun said. Simple and short words. Then, the security let them in. It's like the some of secret password sort of.

"There's 2NE1 waiting room." Sehun pointed at the door written '2NE1'. "Go on. If you need me, I'll be at the next door with my hyungs."

Sehun left Minhi infront of 2NE1 room.
 

"Nae." Minhi nodded and start knocking the door.
 

"Yes? May I help you?" someone appear.
 

"Unnie!! I found you!" said Minhi excitedly, gave her sister a hug.
 

"Minhi?!!" said Minzy in a shock face.
 

"Who is it, Minzy?" Minzy's friend named Dara shouted inside the room.
 

"What? Nothing. Just a stranger. Wait for a minutes!" Minzy shout back at Dara and close the door with her left foot.
 

Minhi stunned. 'A stanger?'
 

Minzy pushed her hard, broke the hugging drama.
 

"Unnie?" Minhi voice with a low tune.
 

Minzy crossed her hands to her chest. "What are you doing here?" Minzy said coldness.

 

"I want to take you back home. Its long enough though you did'nt went back home visit us." Minhi muttered.

 

"Why should I?" Minzy words make her stunned again.
 

"Unnie, omma miss you. She wants to meet you. Please, lets get back home." Minhi begged hoping her sister say 'yes'.
 

"Omma? Miss me? Are you kidding me?" she smirks. "As I know, she never said she miss me before."
 

Minhi shocked but she will never give up if it's about her mother's sacks. 
 

"Unnie, omma really miss you. She never stop from waiting you to come back. She's sick right now. She really wants to meet you. Please, just for awhile. Maybe a day just enough." Minhi begged again. Her eyes went teary when thinking about her sick mother.
 

"Why would I care? She never cares about me before. Listen brats, why won't you just get lose from here and take care of your sick omma. Guess what, I will never went back home. It me though. But before you leave, dont ever come back here again. Your face makes me sick." said Minzy with a disgusting face.
 

Minhi lost her temper. She clentch her fist tight, holding herself from punching her sister. She let a heavy sigh and smirk.
 

"You know what, now I realise actually I dont have a sister. You're just a fake in my eyes. Fake human disguise being my sister just to ruin my life. But maybe omma still blind from looking the real you."
 

Minzy's eyes widen. Never thought Minhi will talked to her like that.
 

"Oh wait, before i step out from this place, for your information, the home is not but you're the one who being at it, fake sister of mine." 
 

Pang!!