Chapter 4

She's Mine...

 

 

"I'm back." Sehun release a sighed. He ignored his hyung gazed and went towards the sofa. Taking some rest after he had to ran all the way to the SM building.  Afraid that the saesang fans will chase him again.
 

"Yah-!! Sehun!! Didnt I tell you not to go out without a permission?" Suho voiced.
 

"Hmm..." Sehun answered with his lazy tones.
 

"What happen if you get caught with saesang fans? Or if you got an accident? Who will be in trouble? The leader, right?" Suho nagged.
 

"Hyung, I was just buying a bubble tea. Stop nagging already. And yeah, I got an accident just now!!" Sehun woke up and make a shock figure.
 

"Jinjja?! Are you hurt? With who? Are you ok?" Suho got shocked and start to looked around at Sehun's body if he's ok.
 

“Yup, I had an accident with an angle. She was really pretty." Sehun smile remembering the momment he bumped into Minhi.
 

"You what?! Angel? Haish.. This kid." Suho became totally shocked.
 

"What? Angle? Where? Who is she? Is she pretty?" suddenly Kai appeared from nowhere sat beside Sehun. 
 

"She's not pretty but, she's beautiful." Sehun answered ignoring Suho's question. He took out his phone from his pocket and showed Minhi's photo to Kai.

"Take a look." Sehun handed his phone to Kai.

 

"Holy !! She's beautiful!! When do you meet her? What's her name? Where she lives? Can I meet her?" Kai asked unpatiently after looking at Minhi's photo.
 

"Stop it, hyung. You’re out of control." Kai's shoulder been slapped by Sehun's hand.
 

"I'm really jealous with you, Sehun-ah."
 

"Let me look." Suho snatched Sehun's phone from Kai hand. Suddenly, he became speechless after look at it. His mouth changed into 'o'-shape.
 

"Well, how do you think? Beautiful right?" Sehun folded his arm to his chest.
 

"Ehem.." Suho realese a fake cough. He admit it, Minhi is really beautiful. And he felt a little jealous to Sehun.
 

"Just admit it. She's beautiful, right?" Sehun raised hie eyebrows several times.
Suho sigh and nodded. "She's really beautiful. What's her name? Can you meet me with her?" Suho asked with a shame voice.


Sehun and Kai burst out their laugh looking at his hyung like a nerd boy.
 

"Stop laughing at me, will ya?" Suho blushed. His face became like a tomato.
 

"Your face were really funny, hyung." Sehun wiped his tears cause of laughing too hard.
 

"I didn't know this hyung can be like this? He was a cool person before. What happen to you hyung? Cupid has shoot your heart?" Kai spoke punching Suho's shoulder. Sehun laughed hard hearing Kai immitates Suho.
 

'You kids are really gonna eat my fist today.' Suho thought while clenching his fist.

.

.

.

.

 

Sehun put his arm on his forehead while staring at the plain ceiling. The alarm clock was buzzing showing it's already midnight. After came back from his busy schedual, he didn't feel like wanting to sleep. while all his hyung has been in their own dreams. If you try to listen carefully, you can hear some of them were snoring loudly. After all, he had been sleeping for an hours in their van. 
 

"Aish... Otthokae~"? Sehun murmured. He woke up and walk outside from his room towards the kitchen. He took out a coton of milk from the refrigerator. Suddenly, his mind popped out of Minhi. Her pretty face and sweet voice were playing around Sehun's head. He quickly shoved his phone from his pocket. A ticking sounds were heard causes from Sehun's finger typing on his phone.

 

     Minhi, are you sleep?

                                   -Sehun-

    Nope. Aren't you sleep yet? It's almost midnight.
                                                                          -Minhi-

Sehun chuckled.

    

     Same as you. Why aren't you sleep yet?
                                                              -Sehun-
    

      I was doing my work exactly.You should go to sleep now. Famous artist like you must have enough sleep to start their new                   day tomorrow.
                                                      -Minhi-
    

      I can't sleep really. What work are you doing in the middle of the midnight?"
                           
                                                              -Sehun-

    

       Erm... Nothing important. Stuff like that.
                                   -Minhi-
     

        Ouh.. I see.
                  -Sehun-
  

        Sehun-ah...
                 -Minhi-
       

         Yup..?
               -Sehun-
    
           If one day I need someone help, would you help me?
                                                                            -Minhi-
    
            
Sure. Anything for my friend. Just ask and I will be there in no time.

                                                                                       -Sehun-
    
          
  Gomawo Sehun. I really appreciate it. I need to go now. My eyes were really sleepy.

                                                                        -Minhi-

  

             Nae. Good night. Sweet dream, noona.
                                                            -Sehun-

 

              Good night. Sweet dream too, dongsaeng... :) <3
                                                            -Minhi-     

 

Sehun smile appeared on his pink lips.