Chapter 3

She's Mine...

 

 


The sun rays flashed into her room woking her up from her dreams. She blinked several times then yawned while stretching her arms. First thing she saw after wake up is her laptop at the edge of the bed. It is still on. She tried to remember what was she doing last night. She crawled towards her laptop. Looking at it cautiously and saw her sister photo on it.
 

"Is that Minzy?" she slapped her forehead. Thinking how dumb she is. 
 

"Urgh!! What am I doing? I suppose to find her now.." while her finger tying the keyboard seaching her sister, she didn't stop blaming herself for being careless. Sleeping soundly in the middle of the emergency. She didn't have any time left to rest. Her mission is finding her sister quickly although it is hard for her to search her sister in this foreigh city. Suddenly, she heard sound. It from her stomach was grumbling. 
 

"Not now... Please..." begging at her stomach doesn't make sence. Her stomach grumbling on and on. And it's really disturbing her work. 
 

"Ok...!! Fine..!! But wait till I finish bath first. Then, we go find some food for you." Ok. This is crazy. She's mumbling at her own stomach. If people sees this, they must think she's a crazy woman. 
 

After took some fresh bath, Minhi wore something simple. Like a blue sky and a cute flower pattern blouse. She put on her pale white cardigen on her body and a long jeans. She brushed her long black hair and left it untied. Simple isn't it? She shoved her hand in her pocket jeans when she felt something in it.
 

"Handkerchief?" slowly she unfolded the purple lavender coloured handkerchief. And there's something written at the edge of the hankerchief.
 

"X.L? What is that? His name? Or the size of his handkerchief? Wait, I don't think so. How about the brand? Still no." she muttered. She quickly kept the handkerchief in her cute small bag along with her phone and a wallet. The question before was left by her without any answer. It's really curious.

.

.

.

 .


Minhi walking around the city finding some restaurant while enjoying the weather there. The weather is really chill. Luckily, she used the thick cardigen. Or not, she will dying freezing there. Sometimes she felt like a foreigner although the place was her hometown. Maybe she stayed too long at Canada and had started to forget at her own hometown. 
 

She passed infront of the tall building. She realised the top of the building is written 'SM Ent.' in pink colour. Reminds her of her favourite colour when she was young. One of her memory still stucked in her mind freshly. It's about her father the one who gaves Minhi a pink doll for her birthday present. And it became her first favourite doll because of the beautiful colour.  
 

"I wonder what is this building for?" she stared at the SM Ent. building curiously without focus on her walk. Then suddenly... 
 

BUM!!!  
 

She hit something hard and fell on the ground. And again, she felt the pain more at the forehead than her ship.
 

"Auch..." she rubbed her sore forehead. Slowly it changed into red colour cause of the hit. The accidents about a few seconds ago reminds her about Wu YiFan. And thats really made her mad.
 

"Mianhae. Are you ok, young lady?" she heard a voice and it was a man voice. No, a grown up man voice. Yes. That's suitable. She realised something. That the grown up man didn't fell. He just stepped back a little when she bumped into him.
 

'I had enough of it...!! Im gonna kill who you are!!' she screams angrily inside her thought.
 

"Hey...!! Where you looking at?! And I don't know what kind of body you have? Robot body?!" she stood up quickly and yelled while still rubbing her forehead. 
 

He startled with Minhi voice.
 

"Ex... Excuse me?" he asked with his shocked face. Totally shocked out. Minhi force to looked up a little to face the person face. It is because his height is taller then her. Their eyes met.

 

'Aigoo.' Minhi thought. She gazed at his figure and it made her amazed with his handsomeness face. He got a white milky skin. At his face, he got a pair of small almond eyes. When he smile, you will realise his eyes become small cresent moon make he looks cute just like a small kitten. His jaw is really sharp and his lip was pink in colour. Really handsome and cute in the same time.
Minhi stood up quickly after realise that she was gazing at his face too long. And she was blushing a little. 

 

'She's blushing? How cute...' he thought.
 

 "What are you looking at?" Minhi asked with a cold voice.
 

"Ehem.." he fakely coughed.
 

"Look lady, I don't have any times to fight with you, I have someth-" his voice was cut by a scream girl.
 

"Look..!! It's Oh Sehun...!! Yah-!! Sehun oppa..!!" one of the bunch of crazy girl shouted at her friends. They turned at Sehun and quickly chased him.
 

"I blame you." he spoke before ran away from the bunch of crazy girls that were chasing him and left Minhi back. Some of the crazy girls bumped into her when they were chasing Sehun and made her fell on the ground again. 
 

"Hey!! Watch it will ya?!!" Minhi shouted but no one heard her When she about to stand, she felt something her pain on her left elbow.
 

"Auch..." she groaned. Something warm red liquid flows from her elbow.   
 

'If I see your face again, Im gonna break all your bones one by one with my little hands.' she thought while clenching her fist tight. Luckily, she bought the handkerchief with her. She took out the handkerchief from her beg and wipe the blood away. After finished wrapped her wound with those handkerchief she let out a big sighed and continued on with her walked. She even shook her head several times trying to forget about the weird accident a few minutes ago. 

.

.

.

.

.

Sehun stopped at the cafe after make sure that he had ran away safely and took some breath for awhile feeling really tired being chasing by those saessang fans. 
 

"Man, those saesangs are really crazy." Sehun mutterred. He quickly went inside the cafe hiding himself from the saesangs.
 

"Yes sir, may I help you." the man who was worked as a cashier greet him nicely without noticing that he was the popular artist cause of his disguise.
 

"I may have one bubble tea, please. Chocolate flavour."
 

"There will be 4500 won." Sehun handed a money to the cashier. His small almond eyes was gazing around.
 

"Please wait for a minute." he nodded while still looking around the cafe to make sure the saessang fans didn't found him there. 
 

"Here you go. Please come again later." Sehun nodded again with a smile and took his bubble tea to the hidden table where he can hide himself from any people.
 

He sat and release a heavy sighed. He gazed around the cafe again to make sure it properly but there no sign that saessang fans is here. He sipped his drink slowly. The passion fruit flavour really calm him. Suddenly, he heard a similar voice behind him. 
 

"Im gonna kill you if I found you and with that bunch of crazy girls again." 
 

He turned around faced the similar voice. 


'What?! Her again...!!' his eyes widen. It was Minhi who was bumped into him a few minutes ago. He noticed that Minhi was covered her elbow with a purple lavender handkerchief. And that handkerchief was really familiar to him. There was a small red spot in the middle of the handkerchief. 
 

'I bet the saesang fans had bumped into her. Maybe I should apologise to her.' he thought. He stood up, took his drink along with him and went towards Minhi's table.
 

"Erm... Excuss me." he stand beside Minhi's table, rubbing his back neck. 
 

Minhi startled. She turned and looked up facing Sehun. In a blink of eyes, she was frozen. 
 

'Him again...!! What is he doing here?! Didn't he heard me that I was going to broke his bones? Oh no...' Minhi gulp. Her face was pale like there was no blood in her body.
 

"Actually, I want to say sorry cause of my rude manner. And I'm sorry if one of the saesangs had hurt your elbow." he bowed 90 degree and stood up straight again. 
 

Minhi let out her breath slowly. She never felt this relief. She thought that he's going to shout at her or doing something unexpected like she always saw in the drama.
 

"Ahni... Actually I'm the one should apologise because I shouted at you with no reason. I'm sorry of my rude manners. And I'm sorry for calling you a... robot body." she stood up and bowed 90 degree.
 

'Why am I doing this? Wasn't I suppose to kill him when I see his face? His face, it's really innocent face.' Minhi thought. Doesn't realise that she was blushing. She stood up straight and faced Sehun.
 

'Did she just blushing again? She looks really cute.' Sehun gazed at Minhi face. 
 

Automaticly his cresent eyes glue on her face. She had a white pale skin and a pair of round eyes. It's really fits on her. Her lips was shiny pink in colour although she only put some lip ice on her lip. Her cheeks was really chubby just like a marshmallow. He glaced Minhi's beautiful feature for a few minutes. Feeling amazed with her beautiful figure. Really beautiful that can make every single man fall in love with her in a blink of eyes.
 

"Hello? Sir," Minhi waves her hand infront of Sehun face made him startled.
 

"Oh... Mian.." he giggles while rubbed his back neck. “Can I have a seat with you?”
 

“Nae.” Minhi nodded.
 

"By the way, my name is Sehun. Oh Sehun. You know who I am, right?" he introduced himself after took a sit facing Minhi.
 

"My name is Park Minhi. Call me Minhi. And honestly I don't know who you are. I've never seen you before."
 

Sehun shocked. His mouth changed into 'o'-shape. "Wait, you don't know me? Oh Sehun? EXO?" 

"What? EXO? Nope." Minhi shook her head several times.
 

"Woah... This is totally weird. Well, actually EXO had just debut in 2012. Since today, they had been a famous artist around the world. They're in company SM Entertainment. There are 12 member all of them and I'm the maknae." Sehun smile appeared.
 

"SM Entertainment? The building we bumped into each other?" 
 

Sehun nodded while sipped his bubble tea.
 

"So, the girls that were chasing you is your fans?" Minhi asked.
 

Sehun chuckled while scratching his head.
 

"Urm.. Actually they are our fans. But, they'd been category in saesang fans. Which mean 'Obsessive Fans. '"
 

"Ahh, I see... So, where are the other 11 members?" Minhi asked. She sipped her milk tea slowly, focusing on Sehun.
 

"They're at the building, practising maybe. If you want to meet them, I can bring you there." said Sehun cheerfully. He bet if their hyungs meet this awesome girl, they will be totally shock. And some of them will create a large pool of tears. Tao maybe. Yup.. He is the cry baby panda. Sehun can't wait to bring Minhi meet their hyungs just to look at their ugly face. He chuckled.
 

"Anniyo... Mianei. I want to but... What about your manager? I'm afraid if he didn't let me in? Or maybe they think I'm a saesang fans." 
 

"I know!!" Sehun picks his finger, his idea just pop up in his head in a blink of eyes. He quickly took out his phone from his pocket.
 

"Stay still and smile." Sehun command. Minhi just followed what Sehun had said. She stay still and create a beautiful smile. The smile that can make every man faint. While in the same time, Sehun didn't stop from tooks a several photo of Minhi.
 

'She looks really beautiful..' Sehun thought.
 

"Ahh, it's perfect. I will show this to them and say that you are my friend. I bet they will believe it. By the way, you are my friend." Sehun kept back his phone in his pocket jeans.
 

"Me... your friends?" she pointed at herself.
 

"Yea, you are my new friends. Waeyo? You don't like it?" 
 

"No, no. I mean I'm happy too be your friend. It just, I was a little supprise because I had never been friend with an artist before." 
 

"Well, you are now." Suddenly, Sehun phone rang. 

 

"Wait a minute." said Sehun. Minhi just nodded and sipped her milk tea. He took out his phone and answered it quickly.
 

"Nae?"
 

"I was buying bubble tea."
 

"Oh.. Ok. I'll be back now. But hyung,"
 

"Please stop nagging."
 

"Bye."
 

Sehun release a big sighed while kept back his phone.
 

"Wae?" Minhi asked.
 

"Hyung call me to get back to the building." Sehun sipped his bubble tea again.
 

"Oh. Then, I guess we'll meet again next time." Minhi smile.
 

"Minhi, Erm..." Sehun rubbed his back neck.
 

"Yea?"
 

"Can I have your phone number?" Sehun asked. His face were blush a little.
 

"Why not. We are friends, right." Minhi took out her phone in her bag. She giggles a little after noticed Sehun blushed.
 

Sehun giggles. 'Oh god, why am I being like this?' he thought.
 

They exchanged their phone number quickly.
 

"Bye Minhi, I will call you later." Sehun waved at Minhi before ran back to the SM building.
 

"Nae." Minhi followed waved towards Sehun.
 

This is how I met EXO maknae, Oh Sehun. Seriously, he was really cute. His face just reminds me of Wu YiFan. Their face were almost similar. Both of them have a poker face. But, when they smile, their face automaticly become like an innocent kid. Really made them look cute!!