Meet & Greet

Preordained
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“My favorite daughter-in-law!” Mrs. Kim shouted in greeting as she welcomed her son’s wife with a bear hug. “Oh my you’re glowing”

“Mom, she’s your only daughter-in-law” Joonmyun came up giving his sister-in-law a hug as well. “Hey hyung, it’s good to see you”

“Well if you plan on marrying that girlfriend of yours, Ara will not have to worry about losing her title”

“Omma-nim, you’re planning on replacing me?” Ara asked with a pout. Siwon gave a chuckle as he led his wife to the family room. “You have yet to greet me mom”

“My favorite son, I will never forget you” Mrs. Kim gushed as she smacked a kiss on her elder son’s cheek.

“Mom! You can’t be choosing favorites with your own kids” Joonmyun complained as he made his way into the kitchen. “At least dad likes me more”

“Speaking of dad, mom has he returned from his business trip?” Siwon turned to his mom as he fixed the cardigan on his wife’s shoulder.

“He got home last night. He went out this morning to sign some paper works but should be home soon”

Siwon nodded placing an arm around Ara’s waist.

“So?”

The couple looked up at Mrs. Kim, simply waiting for her to ask the question.

“Boy or girl?
Ara smiled and replied with a “boy”.

“I’m going to have a grandson? Oh thank you Lord Almighty” Mrs. Kim jumps to her daughter-in-law, giving her another breath-taking hug.

“Mom, if you want a healthy grandson, you’re going to have to stop hugging Ara so hard”

***

“Grandma, is there a dance studio around this neighborhood?”

Mrs. Lee looks at the girl with a smile. She knew her eldest granddaughter had a passion for dancing.

“There should be one walking distance from our neighborhood” Mrs. Lee replied. “Do you want butler Jung to drive you?”

“Oh no it’s fine, grandma” Tracy shook her head quickly. “If you can give me a quick direction, I’m sure I can find it.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes. But do you know if they have open sessions? I’m not really looking for a class to join.”

“Weekend mornings, the studios are usually empty. But you will have to pay a fee to rent them” Mrs. Lee walks to her purse and grabs a card. “Here, charge it to your grandfather’s card”

“Thanks grandma, I’ll be back before it’s time to get ready for the party” Tracy puts her shoes on and opens the front door. “Make sure Cecilia looks like a princess”

***

“Dad I didn’t forget about the party. He’s my bestfriend, how can I forget?” Lay groaned at his father’s lecture. His father was fairly easy going, but when it comes to events, he’s strict on attendance.

“I’ll be at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter