Introduction

Preordained
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah! you've been here for hours. Dad says you have to come home!" Thomas Song screamed at his older sister who was sweating up a storm. "One day you're going to faint from dancing too much."

"Hand me a water bottle." Tracy laid near the AC as the cool air seeped through her soaked T-shirt. "How does he even know I'm not home?"

"Today is mom's birthday. Please don't tell me you forgot, again"

Bolting up, Tracy ran to her phone. Thomas was right. June 1. Their mother turns 43 today.

"!"

***

"Happy birthday mom, we love you!"

Preparing for a last minute gift was a hassle. Even with the Song's fortune, Tracy was never a fan of money. Ever since she was young she preferred the values of thrift and self-reliance.

"I hope you like it" Tracy beamed, handing her mother the wrapped gift.

"No, mine first" Cecilia intefered, grabbing her older sister's gift and replacing it with the one in her hand.

Thomas rolled his eyes as his twin sister shoved the green and purple large box into their mother's hand. Cecilia was an attention-freak. She wanted the spotlight on her 24/7. For that reason he preferred his older sister. She was much more calm and collected, the complete opposite of his fraternal twin.

"Slow down sweetie, everyone will have a chance to give mom their present" Jim Song smiled at his wife lovingly as he stepped in the room and claimed the seat beside her.

Mrs. Song neatly opened the large gift on her lap. Knowing her daughter, it was definitely a luxury item.

"It's a Moreau Crocodile Brigancon Tote!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter