Together Once More

Why Did U Leave Me?

Onew’s P.O.V~

I headed towards the milk section of the super market with my trolley, I saw a person leaning over grabbing searching through the strawberry milk pile. Why does she look so familiar?? I walked slowly closer. i had a feeling it was someone I knew very well. My heart flew and my stomach churned as I managed to glimpse at her face.
it was like an angel descended from heaven. i fell in love all over again.
 She’s back.
I reached out towards her, hand shaking and tapped her on the shoulder.
she spunned around looked at me and dropped everything.
uh-oh- no she cant
“Hee Ryung I-“
she ran off. I automatically sprinted after her, I cant lose her after 2 years, after she just disappeared off like that. I hav to explain. How could I’ve been so blind.
Listen to me Hee Ryung.
I ran and ran after her, she turned into streets, around corners, through malls and parks and still kept going .  
I could see her speed was reducing and hear her breathing louder.
silent tears fell as I thought about wat she said
“Onew-sshi.”
hav I reduced to a level that low?

Hee Ryung’s (YOU) P.O.V~
how could he run that long? Has he been working out or something? Whatever I just had to get away.
I thought I was prepared but as soon as I saw him something took control of me and I ran.
“DON’T COME NEAR ME!!” I screamed, I was getting tierd running in circles and around Korea. I woudnt b surprised if I ran through the entire country-
I felt his hand grabbed my arm and I came to a sudden halt. It burned where he touched
“LET ME GO! LEAVE ME ALONE!!”
“Hee Ryung- I”
“I DON’T WANT TO LISTEN TO YOU! GO AWAY, GO AWAY! YOU PROMISED ME!! YOU WRECKED ME!”
I went on wailing and kicking around but he held me into a hug and soon I used up all my strength and limply stood there.
“Hee Ryung….” His head moved alittle to see if I was going to react. I just gave him a cold stare.
“Hee Ryung listen to me, i-…- was blind and stupid ok? Min Yu.. she’s a dear childhood friend of mine you understand? That night.. the night.. you left. The hospital called and said something bad happened to her..a-a-and I panicked and so I didn’t realized how much.. you n-n-needed me right then. I only realized…something was wrong and I arrived at the hospital and…she was fine. She was fine just sitting there smiling with some reporters around.. and so then when I went up to her…she..”
he started choking on tears.

“she…kissed me. And then the reporters snapped photos and then before I knew it.. they announced I was as couple with Min Yu and you…y-y-you left! ”

everything frozed again… so he didn’t leave me? Min Yu … setted all this up.?

Onew’s arms slowly retreated from my waist and he slipped a piece of paper into my hand
“Come tonight to the concert Hee Ryung. I beg you. come.”
I heard his footsteps leave.
right now I felt like my world has come to an end. Im so ing confused.
I ran and ran again until my legs died. I collapsed almost at the verge of tears in front of a gate. I looked up and saw it was the place…where I had my first true love date. No tricks, no foul play my first real love.
the flashback 2 years ago of that day played like an ipod stuck on replay in my head.
I got up and screamed
“ONEW! I HATE YOU! WHYY DID YOU HAV TO POP UP AND SHOW YOUR FACE AGAIN! I GOT USE TO THE HOLE IN MY HEART AND NOW YOU JUST HAD TO BARGE IN AND FILL IT UP AGAIN!”
I dropped slowly down again… the tears flew out
“I hate you… so then why does it hurt to b away from you?”

Narrator’s P.O.V~
“Where is she?”
the idols behind stage whispered to each other.
“I don’t know but its almost Onew’s turn.. she has to be here….”

Kpop Idol’s P.O.V~
come Hee Ryung, you wont regret it.

Hee Ryung’s (YOU) P.O.V~
i came.
I came to the concert that Onew told me to come to, I don’t why but I just came.
I concealed myself in the backrow of the audience along with the camera mens. They recongnised me straight away but I managed to beg them to be quite. The concert started and it went on and on. I see nothing special about me coming.
I turned around to leave but then I heard Onew’s voicec echoing through the mic.
“Annyeonghaseyo, SHINee Onew imnida. I want everyone to listen to me just for a few mintues. Before I met a certain someone my life was …mainly no fun. When she came everything change. Some dramatic events .. occurred and suddenly that person disappeared. As some of you might of experienced..losing the one..who is the most important thing in your life is pretty devastating. And I never really got the chance to explain things or tell her something. But. Now that she’s back I can.
I never was in love with Min Yu.”
the audience gasped and whispered among themselves. I could hear a certain voice coming backstage. Min Yu’s – “wat did he say? Omg someone stop him before he wrecks this concert!!”

“I never went out with Min Yu,  I treasured her as a friend but not someone im in love with. The person I love is …Hee Ryung.”
the audience whispered became louder

“Hee Ryung, forgive me..take me back. I Love You.”

im in tears. I walked to the stage, on it and hugged him. He truly loved me. Otherwise he woudnt announced it to the word

“Im Yours.” I whispered.


Saranghae. <3

__________________________________________________________ well thts the end of my fanfic ^^ i hope everyone liked it !! Thnk u for supporting me all this time subscribers!!no words to explain how happy i am hehe and how much i love u !! <3 <3 <3 Plz leave a comment wat u thought of this and ideas for my next fanfic!! Kamasahamnida !! * 90 degree bow xMusicLOVERxMVP