Fighting Over Hee Ryung

Why Did U Leave Me?

 ~Jonghyun's P.O.V~

i whistled happily as i walked next to Hee Ryung. im alone with Hee Ryung , all alone ~ i sang in my mind :D wat should i buy?? hmm food? clothes? stuff?
i snuck a glance at Hee Ryung- i know..ill buy something for her !! one step closer to bringing our bond together...we walked along the street looking through the windows. Suddenly Hee Ryung ran off...ehh??
"Uhh, Hee Ryung?? YAH WHERE YOU GOING!?" i sprinted after her waving my arms yelling at her.
She skidded to a stop in front of a toy shop and placed her hands on the window staring inside. i slowed down approaching her wat was she so excited about. i looked at her path of her eyes and saw she was staring a domukun toy. her eyes were shining brightly, it looked like a little kid wanting a lollipop or ice-cream. i looked at the fuzzy brown toy then back at her.
"Wait here." i said before walking in.
"Ehh?" Jonghyun oppa what are you going?"

I ignored her questions.- just wait Hee Ryung ull be overjoy
i came back up out a few minutes later and hid the domokun toy behind my back. Hee Ryung's back was facing me, i watched as she dug her toes into the concrete beneath her. she was just so cute :)
"Uh-hem" i cleared my throat nervously.
she turned around and i brought out the domokun, waving it towards her and giving her my best smile. please accept this toy Hee Ryung.. and then mayb.. my feelings also....
my heart fluttered as i saw Hee Ryung face broke out in happiness, she ran towards me and gave me a huge hug, i swear my heart beated so loud i coudnt barely hear her.
"KAMASAHAMNIDA OPPA!"
i smiled again and patted her head. i decided to give her a clue and whispered into her ear "anything for you Hee Ryung."  she froozed and looked abit embrassed then buried her head into the domokun.. aigoooo~ why is she so cute!?
"Oppa, lets go eat ice-cream." she hurried off and started admiring the fluffy toy i brought. i quickly follow and i thought i heard something strange
"he will so like this.."
he?? wat?? whos she talking about??

~Hee Ryung's P.O.V (YOU)~
the domokun caught my eye. i remembered last night little Yoogeun had mention something about wanting a fluffy toy. a domokun would just be right!! Eun Jung and Shin Hye hav a really close bond with Yoogeun, he always wants hugs from them and will always try impress them with his aeygo.. hehe im kinda jealous... i stared at the domokun before me, im sure its perfect for Yoogeun but...right now i dont hav any money with me... how depressing. if i brought this for Yoogeun im sure he'll be over the moon, i can just imagine him running up to me hands spread out ready for a hug, his face will be filled with joy.. sighh- too bad i cant tho, ill hav to let Eun Jung and Shin Hye hav the fun....
a voice behind me suddenly said "wait here."
i turned next to me and saw Jonghyun oppa walking into the shop.
"Ehh? Where are you going Jonghyun oppa?"
he ignored me and went inside... i did as he told me and waited outside. i stood there digging my feet into the ground out of boredom. sometime later i heard a loud cough and turned around only to b greeted by a fuzzy domo. behind it was Jonghyun oppa smiling warmly.
He must of knew Yoogeun wanted a toy too after all he was there last night too. a grin emerged on my face. how sweet of oppa :D
i ran to the domokun and embraced Jonghyun oppa, i gave him my biggest grin.
He hugged me back and then suddenly seductively in me ear "anything for you Hee Ryung."
i felt myself blush~ why did he say something so cheesy??
i hurried off not wanting him to get the wrong idea- after all, im certain i only hav feelings for Onew oppa. right? i tried cover the suddeness yelling out i wanted to go eat ice-cream
pshh~ better stop thinking bout this stuff i muttered out loud
"im sure Yoogeun will like this, he will like this.."

~Narrator's P.O.V~
After the ice-cream stop the Jonghyun and Hee Ryung returned to the korean-style house. as they entered Onew came up to them arms crossed, face in a frown
he asked them a question.. well more like Jonghyun a question "where did you go?"
Jonghyung frowned "and why would you need to know??"
Onew stayed silent looking at Hee Ryung then motioned Jonghyun to follow him into a room.
Hee Ryung watched them in confusion and was about to follow in curiosity when Yoogeun came running to her.
"Umma, umma, umma! play with Yoogeun please??" he then noticed the domokun in Hee Ryung's arms
his eyes grew wide with a twinkle and his mouth dropped
"Umma...," he started fiddling with his hands "c-can i play with that?"
Hee Ryung smiled happy and passed domokun down to Yoogeun "Yoogeun ah~ its for you! say thnk u to Jonghyun oppa later arraso?? he brought it with his own money"
Yoogeun nodded quickly and squealed as he was given the toy. He ran around in circules crushing domo in his arms before running to Hee Ryung pulling her to the appas and ummas who were sitting in the middle of the room.
Shin Hye noticed Hee Ryung first "Ahh, Hee Ryung your back!! come come come, sit and chat!! we hav like... a few minutes before the oppas hav to start recording again."
Hee Ryung did as she told forgetting about Onew and Jonghyun.

~Onew's P.O.V~

i needed to talk with Jonghyun, i saw the two of them return. Jonghyun emiting a goofy love-struck smile and Hee Ryung holding a toy domokun. did Jonghyun buy that for her>?? was it a date!? i dont know- but wat i do know is im jealous and annoyed.
i lead Jonghyun to a room on the other side of the house, far away for anyone to listen to.
i turned around and took a look at Jonghyun
"where did you go?"
he made a face at me "why do you need to know?"
i made up an excuse "im the oldest i should know at least you go bcuz ill be responsible." pshh- looks at me lie.
he rolled his eyes "Hyung, do you know how old i am?? i can go out without permission you know!"
"fine you can.. so then why did you take Hee Ryung?"
"why cant i?"
"well.. you JUST took HER, no-one else.. very unlike you..." i started walking in circles around him trying to itimidate the dino.. i need to know if he does like Hee Ryung and the only way to find out is to make him annoyed and blurt it out.
"is there a problem taking Hee Ryung out? we just went for a walk..."

"pshh~ dont lie, wats with the domokun you brought her?"

"wat!? am i not even allowed!??"

"no, your allowed its just... you never showed interest, you never wanted to spend your money on others, not even Taemin, so why her?
i stopped circuling and walked towards him untill i was only 20cm from his face
"why? why take her out and not us? why spend your money suddenly? why the sudden...."

"OMG!!STOP ASKING ME SO MANY IN QUESTION WOULD YOU!? CANT YOU EVEN MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS AND LET ME LIKE A PERSON IN...." he realised wat he said and covered his mouth.

I felt myself burning inside... so he does like Hee Ryung....

"You..." Jonghyun glared at me and grabbed me by the collar "wat the hell are you doing asking all these question? hmmm mayb you like her too?"

i glared back at him "and so wat if i do?" we stared at each other for a moment... deep inside me i didnt want to fight with Jonghyun.. but my jealousy got the better of me and i knew i could do nothing about it now.  i wanted to say stuff like lets sit and talk about it calmly or we'll stand by and see who Hee Ryung prefers.. but this was how it turned out.
Me and Jonghyun fighting over Hee Ryung... in a violent way.
I tried squirming out of his grip on my collar.. dam he was strong. i saw him lift one arm and clench his fist. i shutted my eyes ready for the impact on my face.... it never came. i slowly opened one eye and then the other.
Minho.

He was holding Jonghyun's arm glaring "wat do you think your doing?"
Jonghyun snatched his hand back and looked away caught red-handed. how on eath did Minho find us ehh? but anywayz ....
i coudnt help but being a jerk i was... jealous. jealous that Jonghyun got to go out with Hee Ryung.
"Jonghyun likes H..."
"SHUT UP! YOU TOO!" Jonghyun leaped at me and wrapped his hand around my mouth and with another hand locked me into a froozen position.
i tried yelling but my words were all muffled
"y.ou..... s...pod....d.no, y...like...He..yung!!!!"

"Hee Ryung.."
ehh? Jonghyun and I stared at Minho, did ,... did he just said Hee Ryung?? does he know? i watched as the younger member came over to us and slapped us on the head.
"pabos," he hissed "why the are you fighting like this hmm? cant you just talk watever?? aahh jinja pabo!" he placed his hands on his head and shook it like he was veryy dissapointed in us. i stood there rubbing the pain he gave me.
wat does he know hmm?
"Minho ahh! you dont how i feel! " Me and Jonghyun spooked at the same time. Minho sighed and looked around nervously like he was checking if anybody else came along.. he looked back at us
"Nahh, i do know how you feel."

"Bwo?"

"..I like Hee Ryung too."

!!!!!



________________________________________________________________________________________________

ahh seems like everyone admited their crush on Hee Ryung now- wonder wats going to happen to SHINee now??


the holidays are coming up yay!! but no- mianhae!! The first week of the holidays on Tuesday ill be gone off to Tasmania for a week sooo during that time i wont be able to update ><
ill do my best to quickly write the chapters up for the next 4 days!!
xMusicLOVERxMVP
ohh and cuz its 12:48am where i am now sooo tht makes it the 23rd of Sep which means.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEY!!! :D <3 <3 <3