GO YOOGEUN! TEACH HER THE LESSON!

Why Did U Leave Me?

~Onew's P.O.V~

Jung Cha, i first met her at the meeting where she too like Hee Ryung was a new recruit for SM Entertainment. She seemed nice at first alwasy smiling at me and giving compliments. :D then i met her again in the hall as i went to watch Hee Ryung record. She seemed to be a pretyy confident girl with her hair flick here and then and how her other members keep following her.That time she started putting arms around me and calling me oppa. SCARY. now she is coming up to me asking to hav my child and like..omg.wat.the.hell.your.way.too.young.and.i.barely.know.you? i can see she is seriously flirting with SHINee. Now she is getting on my nerves. 
When she putted her arms in mine i had a mini-heart attack
"Is Hee Ryung watching? omo~ i swear to the lord chicken we hav completly no relationship. i didnt want her to think we were dating or anything. i tried smoothly slid my arms out of Jung Cha's firm grip but then she grabbed onto it and hung on like it was her dear life.
my eyes widden to they almost went dry.  dear lord, let Hee Ryung still think im pure from this chick O_O 

^ALLRIGHT LETS START FILMING AGAIN! TOPSGs PLEASE COME AND SIT OVER HERE IF YOU ARE STAYING!!" 

thank you cameramens!! i shook the gorilla strenght arms of me and ran happily joining the rest of SHINee. i took a sneak peak back and found a angry female-orgre glaring at me. 
O_O i swallowed hard... scary. 

 

~Onew/Jonghyun/Minho's P.O.V~

as i was reacording i saw Hee Ryung secretly sneaking out of the room. i frowned
"is something wrong?"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

YOOGEUN ARRIVES!!

~Narrator's P.O.V~

SHINee ran out like little kiddies excited to be able to finally meet their mystery baby. Candy3 and TopSGs followed behind but made sure they werent captured on camera. They all waited quietly staring at the big wooden door.

-CREAK-

a little head poped in, followed by a little cute boy~~ THE BABY HAS ARRIVED!! 

Name: Jung Yoogeun
D.O.B: October 2007 , 4 years old
Height: 91cm
Weight: 13kg
Interest: Power Rangers

as little yoogeun skipped towards us with Minho who greeted him first. Key did a little girly scream and ran to the baby taking hold of his hand. 
Candy3 coudnt resist and gave a little scream of excitment.
^CUT^ - director sighed and turned to the 3 girls caughty and guilty. "i guess you also want to meet Yoogeun too yah?" 
The girls lowered their head and nodded sheepishly. the director sighed and told everyone that the filming will end for now and contune tomorrow.  Shin Hye, Eun Jung and Hee Ryung ran to the oppas and Yoogeun.

Eun Jung~ "annyeong!! your so cute! whats your name?" 
Yoogeun~ "... Jung Yoogrun...." *hides behind Key in shyness.
Hee Ryung~ "nawwww! :3" he is soo cute!! *try to his cheek
Shin Hye peered closely at Yoogeun's face and then looked at Minho's. 
"YAH!! YOU TWO LOOK ALIKE!!!"
Everyone crowded comparing the two... hmm they really looked alike

Jung Cha suddenly pushed Candy3 out of the way and stepped foward to the baby. She smiled her fake sweetly smile at Yoogeun then went over to Minho pinching his cheek.
"omo~ so cute oppa! you really look alike!" 
Eun Jung whispers to the rest of Candy3~"flirting head on"
After 5minutes of prying Jung Cha of the baby and SHINee again everyone decided to go in out from the freezing weather. The 3 bands all gathered in the room and sat down.
Onew, Jonghyun and Minho tried sitting beside Hee Ryung but of course as Onew walked in her direction, Jung Cha who was already sitting down pulled him hard. Onew came crashing to the ground and sat up in suprise.
"Wat was that for! i already hav a Onew Condition dont make it worse lah!" 
Jung Cha just battered her eyelids and said in a super flirty voice
"Oppa lah! dont be mean, wont you even sit next to little me??" Jung Cha wrapped her arms around Onew again leaning into him.
Onew exploded and got up yelling at her "YAH! STOP BEING SO FLIRTY AND CLINGY! I.DONT.LIKE.YOU!!" 
He stormed off thunderclouds rolling over his head.
Taemin glared at Jung Cha "nice job noona, hyung has never gotton angry before but i guess thats just been proved wrong."
Key and Minho folded their arms and rolled their eyes. Jonghyun who mangaed to sit next to Hee Ryung made a "wat-a-" face. 
Eun Jung and Shin Hye who was playing with Yoogeun in the corner came over and hovered above Jung Cha
"Stand up"
Jung Cha stood up flicking her hair and retorted "like..waat??! cant you see i hav to go cheer my oppa up lah? bali!! wat do u want!?" she stood their checking her fingernails.
Eun Jung turned to Yoogeun in her arms. 
"Yoogeun ah?"
Yoogeun turned and looked at her "Umma?"  (sweet already a close bond with Eun Jung unnie :3)
"Yoogeun ah~ remmeber wat i just taught you to those who hurt other?" she nodded her head at Jung Cha. 
Yoogeun shooked his head. 
"well we do this." Eun Jung used her free arm and reached over to Jung Cha's face.
-SLAP- 
a loud noise echoed through the room. Everyone turned to the source of the noise. 
Junc Cha had a huge red hand print on her left cheek. She covered it and yelled at Eun Jung "! WATS THAT FOR!?"
Eun Jung just smirked and turned to Yoogeun- "Yoogeun ah, now do you remember?"
Little Yoogeun nodded and he too leaned over to the shock Jung Cha
-slap!-
His hit wasnt as loud as Eun Jung but it still printed a hand-print. Now if we look at Jung Cha's face from the front she has a large red hand print on her left cheek and a small one on the right.
Everyone who was watching- "...O_O omo..."
Shin Hye chuckled then went up to Yoogeun and Eun Jung and said something out loud. 
"Yoogeun ah, wat do we say to a bad noona?" 
The little boy clapped his hands then pointed a finger directly at Jung Cha
"Nappa Noona!! (bad noona) DONT B MEAN TO UMMA AND APPA!!!" 
he then waved that tiny fingers of his mocving it side to side motioning a 'no-no' sign. 

Jung Cha turned pink, the red, the scarlet, then FIRE! Never before was she slap, especially by a 4 yr old
flapped open and shut trying to scream something out but no. too shocked for words. Instead she broke out in tears and ran out of the building crying
"MAMA!! I GOT SLAPPED T___T"  her minions followed quickly telling the director they will be going home.

________________________When TOPSGs were out of sight___________________________________________

WAHHAAHHAHAH!!! SHINee bursted out in tears of laughter. Jonghyun was rolling on the floor side to side. Minho and Taemin clutching their stomach barely able to say "it hurt..my stomach hurts from laughin..."
Key- he dissapeared to laugh behind a board but his laugh came out over the rest. 
SHINee- "WAHAHAHAHHA good job, good job," *tears still rolling down thier eyes. they gave a thumbs up to Yoogeun." Yoogeun, very good boy. WAHAAHHAH! teach that noona not to make hyung upset. appa is very proud.. BAHAHHAHAHH!!
Eun Jung and Shin Hye pleased with themselves turned to Hee Ryung thinking they hav got a sweet revenge for her.
Hee Ryung wasnt there. There was a empty spot by Jonghyun. 
"Ehh? Hee Ryung? YAH GUYS SHE'S NOT HERE!! HEE RYUNG DISSAPEARED!!" 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

i am so proud of little Yoogeun :3 
wonder wat happen to Hee Ryung (YOU)? hmm r u curious too? well get ready for the next chap! XD
comments are loved - keep them coming
xMusicLOVERxMVP