Does He Like Me Too?

Why Did U Leave Me?

~Hee Ryung's P.O.V (YOU)~

i watched as the SHINee oppas got into costumes in preparations for the appas "exam"
they said to the already according camera on the count of 3 they will reveal their costumes

3

2

1

~~~~ TA-DA~~~~~    (btw im sorrie but i coudnt find good real pics of their costumes ><)

TAEMIN~ A KINDERGARTNER!! suits him since he's a baby toooooo :3 

MINHO~ A YOUNG PRINCE!!.. with arrows sticking our of him...

KEY~ POPEYE THE SAILOR MAN!!~~

JONGHYUN!!~ ROBIN HOOD -- with  big highheels for his height >:) 

ONEW!!~ ...SPIDER MAN!! my heroo... wth? i mean THE hero of the day ^^ 


*heart bear ba-bump ba-bump

SHINee mucked around with their costumes especially talking bout Key's "muscles" they look more like deflated water bottles XD they tried imatating wat babies might say
Taemin~ "my hats too small!"
Minho~" My hand and feet are contracting!"
Onew" work out like me!" *shows off the fake muscles of his suit. O_O
Key~ "im feeling so much stress lately lahh~ so much that i think of SMOKING! keekekekekke >:D"  

Staff~ "ok we'r starting now, SHINee must pass 3 tasks to meet the baby,for each task at least 3 members must suceed if not SHINee Hello Baby will end on the first eps."
SHINee~" Its like Hi., helloo, annyeong then BYE!! Good-bye baby !! HAHAHAHHAHA"

FIRST TEST: Child Care Common Test

........................ PASS...............

SECOND TEST:  Humour Sense Test

WAHHAHAHHA!! XD PASS!!

LAST TEST: Quickness And Individual Test

......its a.....ITS A PASS! this test was the hardest u can tell from Key's face he wanted to give up badly while trying to dance to all the girl band dances he knew.

SHINEE WILL BE MEETING THE BABY AND CONTINUING HELLO BABY SEASON 2 !!

SHINee~ "YAHH! WE DID IT!! YAY!!! WE GET TO MEET THE BABY!!! WOO!!! CELEBRATE LETS GO LETS GO! NO DRINKING THO! THE KINDERGARTNER IS TOO YOUNG! HAHAHHAHAHAHHAA

it was amuzing watching the oppas being all happy. before they had filmed they were complaining non-stop on how hard it will be taking care of a child. now? they are over the moon just thinking bout the child coming to them. my eyes kept watching Onew oppa. he looked so happy celebreating with . His smile made my smile. i hope it will last forever.

"OPPA!! I HEARD YOU WERE GOING TO BE AN APPA SO I CAME OVER TO GIVE THAT A PUNCH IN THE STOMACH!"

Everyone froozed. such language and that voice sounds unfortunaetly familiar. Hee Ryung suddenly freezed up and tried hiding away
Eun Jung instantly moved in front of me and whispered furiously at Jung Cha and her minions "you want to die ? how dare you go off all thinking your the best on Hee Ryung! if you value that ugly face of yours i suggest you to keep away."
Shin Hye went next to Eun Jung and gave her best death glare "and btw.. you know we are recording here?, its not a real pregnancy you stupid babie doll"
Jung Cha instantly whipped her head around the room seeing cameras and staff memebers everywhere.
She aplogized in sweet sticky voice "OMO, im so sorry. >< i didnt mean to. i had a bad morning, MIANHAE please forgive me"

what the ??

Jung Cha had suddenly gone all weird and sweet. She flashed her best smile at the camermens earning y nods. The cameramens decided to stop filming and give everyone an hour break. As the room cleared out Jung Cha went over to Onew, on her way there she managed to slip past Eun Jung and Shin Hye giving a hard stomp on Hee Ryung's foot. 
"*&^%TGBHJURDR%&^*FI&T(%ER(*&^%$#@@!##$%#@!!" Hee Ryung swored in her head. 
Eun Jung getting all angry took it out on one of  Jung Cha's minions. As they followed Jung Cha to SHINee Eun Jung managed to trip a few and give others a hard stomp on the toes. to one of them she even gave a bruise. its like an evil aura erupted from the maknae.

Hee Ryung~ "note to myself.. never piss Eun Jung off"

~Narrator's P.O.V~

Jung Cha went up to Onew and slipped her arms around his. "Oppa," she battered her eyelashes. "i heard you were becoming a appa, why didnt you invite me along to be your umma??" 
The other SHINee memebers walked of shocked and crying from tears of laughter at her cheesy lines. Candy3 pretended to puke.

Eun Jung~ "why did she have to come!?" curses at the heavens

Shin Hye~"*rolls eyes and keeps glaring." 

Onew got all fidgety and quickly slid his arms out from Jung Cha's but to his horror she slids back and keeps battering her eyelid. "well?" she asked in her fake voice again.

Onew~" ummm well i thought...umm you werent interested in this sort of stuff sooo ummm." 

Jung Cha~" well.... i AM interested oppa... in fact," she leaned into his ear and whispered "ill have your REAL baby if i could"

wat a flirt and lucifer == 

Hee Ryung's heart hurted to see Jung Cha being so close to her crush and upset that Onew had to put up with her. its lucky he dosent know her real personality. She turned away not wanting to look at the scene of her crush and enemy together.

Shin Hye noticed Hee Ryung's saddness and asked a sudden question "...Hee Ryung... by any chance.. do you like Onew oppa?"

Hee Ryung sighed. no point hiding it now. she nodded sadly. 
"i dont just like him.. im in love with him.." she admitted.
Shin Hye smiled sadly and patted Hee Ryung on the back then whispered in her ear.
"im sure Onew likes you too." she walked off into assisting Eun Jung in peeling Jung Cha and her stupid minions away from SHINee
*ba bump ba bump ba bump* Hee Ryung heart raced, she felt her body all tingly and on fire.
"Wat?? Shin Hye wat did you say?" Hee Ryung ran after Shin Hye desperate to get more information out.
"Oppa likes me too? he coudnt does he?? will he?? OTTOKE!?"

 

OK BACK TO RECORDING!! EVERYONE QUIET ON THE SET! TOPSGs PLEASE COME OVER HERE AND WATCH WITH CAND3 IF YOU ARE STAYING TOO!! 

To Hee Ryung's dissapointment the cameramens came back and so did the director of the show. She had no choice but to watch bitterly as SHINee once again resume their recording of waiting for the baby and Jung Cha and her minions trying to shuffle forward towards to shining oppas only to be stopped by the noonas and being told off.

Hee Ryung coudnt enjoy the show like she did before. all she could think about now was Shin Hye's statement

"im sure Onew oppa likes you too."

*ba-bump ba-bump ba-bump* her heart raced again and Hee Ryung felt herself blushing to a tomato's colour.

He coudnt can he? she thought "ottoke? does he or not? what should i do? should i be happy or confused> what if he dosent like me!?" Hee Ryung's heart teared apart thinking bout the future without Onew. it will be a dark dark world. one without sunlight or colour. one without emotions and happiness. Tears welled up in her eyes as she slowly realised how much she loved Onew. 

She excused herself out of the room. not wanting anyone seeing her crying.. especially Jung Cha and Onew.  Sitting down on the bench outside alone she looked at the snow surrounding her deep in thought. 

"I love Onew, wat should i do? i dont think i can face him properly anymore.... i need to know wat he feels"

Hee Ryung sat there lost in thought. what will happen to Onew and her now? its so obvious Jung Cha liked Onew. She always had.

__________________________Flashback- Back in Australia________________________________________________

"Hello!My name is Kim Hee Ryung!or (___your real name___) I am a new student at this school so please take care of me!" i introduced myself to my new classmates. 
The teacher nodded and asked about my intrest.
"Well, i love music especially singing and dancing. im a huge kpop fan especially of a boy-band named SHINee, my bias is Onew-sshi :) "
Sudden gasps echoed around the room. everyone started whispering in amazement. "hasent she heard?" "omg- she's in trouble now!" "Jung Cha is going to be mad..."
Jung Cha? whos that? why would she be mad? i was confused and try pick up more conversations.
"ALLRIGHT EVERYBODY SETTLE DOWN! DONT BE RUDE TO THE NEW STUDENT! BEHAVE LIKE PROPER AUSSIES YEA?" the teacher clapped his hand and the class instantly shutted up.

He nodded at me motioning for me to continue . i started again but being cautious of what i say. Whos Jung Cha? Why will she be mad?" 

When i finished my little introduction the teacher walked up to me and pointed to a empty seat next to a girl that was busy polishing her nails and fixing her hair. 
"Seat next to Jung Cha alright?"
So thats Jung Cha, .... why will she be mad. i waled to my seat and sat down. I looked at Jung Cha who was now fixing her hair. i decided to try start a little conversation. 
"Umm hello, Im Hee Ryung, i hope we can be friends" 
She stopped what she was doing and looked at me like i was insane.

"Friends? did you say you wanted to be friends!?" she laughed and snorted . "Honey, just to let you know, I am THE JUNG CHA. prettiest girl in the school, queen of the girls and goddes of love with the boys. You and I ... we will never be friends. Never," she turned to me with a devilsh smirk on her face. "You said your bias was my Onew oppa, no-one can like my oppa. i swear i will make your life hell here." She turned back into fixing her hair. 
And that when my hell life started.

____________________Flashback Ends_______________________________________________

Tears welled in my eyes again. I can never be with Onew since Jung Cha is here now. She wont let me. She made it absoloutly clear back in Australia. I shuddered in fear thinking bout wat she did to me. 

Looking up to the sky i whispered to anyone who had the heart to listen.

"Help me, i need to know im so confused, happy and afriad now." 

"Does he like me too?"

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

ho ho ho ho!! looks like trouble is coming for you now! ^0^" 
hows my story coming? is it good, bad, crap.. well? comment below! your comments are loved <3
Yoogeun will be included in the next chapter :D im so excited tee-hee ^^
Please keep reading and supporting my first fanfic, kamasahaminda!!!
xMusicLOVERxMVP