chapter 8

She was MINE first
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jin POV

I ran after jungkook and hwayoung, but they too fast. I sat down on a nearby bench and buried my face into my hands. Why didnt i just break up with Haeun first? I'm so stupid. Now I lost the girl i want to spend my life with. I took put my phone and tried calling Hwayoung......she didn answer. Of course she didnt answer. I trid calling jungkook and he picked up on the 3rd ring.

Why did you call hyung?

Jungkook where are you? Are you with Hwayoung?

Hyung calm down and catch your breath. I am at Hwayoung's house and Hwayoung is in the restroom right now.

........Is she okay?......

Hyung she looks so weak and vunerable right now. Why would you do that? 

Jungkook i made a huge mistake okay? Can you please tell her im sorry?

Hyung i have to go check up on hwayoung right now......shes been in the restroom for 20 mins already.Bye..

Nothing happened to hwayoung right? I mean she won't harm herself right? I have to go check on her. I drove to her house and knocked on her door. No one opened the door.... i looked for the key that she always hides when she forgets hers. I found it and unlocked the door. I heard jungkook hitting a door really hard.

HWAYOUNG! OPEN THE DOOR!!

I rushed up the stairs and found jungkook hitting the door and he had a scared look on his face. I told jungkook to stand back and i broke the handle and i opened the door slowly. I walked in and saw hwayoung on the floor with her wrists cut. I looked at her shocked and jungkook rushed to her and picked her up.

Hyung! Hurry and call the ambulance! Why are you just standing there?!

I fumbled with my phone and called the ambulance.

 

*back to the amusement park*

Hwayoung POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter