Chapter 7

She was MINE first
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hwayoung POV

At the amusement park

Wahhh~ its so bigg~ Jungkook! lets go on the rollarcoaster! please~~.

You're so childish hwayoung. I gave him a cheeky smile and grabbed his hand and dragged him to the rollar coaster. 

Oppa palli! the line is getting longer! Jungkook just chuckled and walked at tthe same pace. As we got on the rollar coaster, i started shaking and i felt someone grab my hand. I looked up and saw jungkook looking at me worriedly. 

Are you okay? Do you want to get off? He asked me. I just shook my head and before i could answer him, the ride started. I got more relaxed as the ride went on and i could hear jungkook next to me screaming in joy. I started to do the same and i realized that it was relly fun. Soon the ride was over and i got hungry. 

Oppa can we go get food now? I'm hungry. i pouted at him and he just poked my cheek.

Arraso wait here while I'll go buy some food for us. Okay?

Arra oppa. I just sat there like an obiedent school girl and watched him walk away. I took out my phone and debated wether i should text jin or not. Just as i was about to start typing, i heard jin's voice behing me.

Yah! Haeun! Are you really going to leave your boyfriend here alone?

I thought to myself, that cant be jin right? He's at a photoshoot right now not here with another girl. I turned around and saw him................with his arms around a really pretty girl. 

Sorry oppa you were too slow hehe so why did you bring me to a amusement park for out 2 year anniversery? You'll be crowded with your fans! Look theres one looking at you right now!

I quickly turned away and went to go to the restroom knowing that i had already started crying.

 

Jin POV

I decided to break up with my girlfriend for 2 years today since i fell for hwayoung. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter