chapter 3

She was MINE first
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jin's POV 

*BEEEEEEEEPPPPP* I groaned and got off my bed to turn off the alarm.  I glanced at the time and realized it was only 6 in the morning.  Then I remembered that my friends and I have to start school today. 

FLASHBACK

Guys,  come here I have some thing to announce , the manager called as we were resting from practice. Since you guys are still young and didn't finish school yet,  the company felt that it would be best if we sent you back to school and let you finish high school.  We all groaned but there was nothing to be done about the decision sober just accepted it.  

FLASHBACK END

Before I went to the restroom to get ready, I had to wake everyone up.  I sighed knowing that my friends were really hard to get up especially jungkook.  Man can that boy sleep,  I remember that we were playing with his hair and making him do fish faces when he was sleeping and yet he didn't even move.  I went to the living room and grabbed an airhorn. I went back into the bedroom covered my ears and pressed the airhorn.  As soon as it went off everyone shot up to see what was going on.  Guys time to wake up and get ready for school.  But hyungggg, I dont want tooo,  jungkook whined while pulling his blanket over his head. Jungkook we have to,  we agreed to remember?  And plus remember there are always pretty noonas to buy you food. All the other boys shot up and said all together Pretty noonas?  Meaning pretty girls who fan girl over us!  They all shot out of bed and raced to the restroom to get ready for school or mostly for the girls.  

I was waiting in the kitchen for the others and realized that we were almost late. GUYS GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW WE ARE GONNA BE LATE!  As soon as I finished, I saw them race down and go straight the table to eat their breakfast.  When they finished, I looked at the clock and saw that we were already late. We are late guys hurry up and get in the car!  I quickly ran to the bedroom to get my car keys and I saw V's backpacking the corner. I grabbed it and ran to the car.  taehyung are you missing something? I asked as I drove onto the highway.  OH CRAP I FORGOT MY BACKPACK!  I smirked and threw him his backpack. Thanks hyung. 

We arrived at school 10 minutes late.  We all got put of the car and headed to the administration office to get our classes. Surprisingly we all got the same classes. We said thanks and walked out of the administration office to our first class. 

I was the last one to walk in and I already heard all the girls fangirling, the moment I walked into the classroom,  I thought I was going to go deaf. I quickly scanned the room and I saw a beautiful girl and to my surprise she wasn't fangirling,  but she did look surprised.  I saw her scan the faces of my friends and when she got to me,  we made eye contact for a second then she turned away blushing.  I couldn't help and blush myself since she was so cute when she did that.  Jin hyung. It's your turn.  I turned to see my friends stare at me waiting for me to i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter