chapter 9

She was MINE first
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                            

 

Jungkook POV

Hwayoung has been in a coma for a week now. I'm so worried about her. What if she doesn't remember me when she wakes up?! No jungkook, now is not the time to panic. This is all Jin hyung's fault! If he never cheated on hwayoung, then she would be safe and sound. I reached for hwayoung's hand and carressed it. I shouldn't have jin hyung have her. I saw her first and i loved her first. I felt hwayoung's hand twitch and i looked up at her. She started to open her eyes.

 Hwayoung! i called her and she looked at me.

 J-Jungkook? Is that you? She remembers me!

 Hwayyoung, are you okay? are you uncomfortable anywhere?

 She just smiled at me and reached over and cupped my face.

 Thanks for being here with me jungkook... I smiled at her and hugged her. I heard her gasp quietly and then relax into the hug.

 

Hwayoung POV

I heard the door slid open.

 Hwayoung?

 Then i felt jungkook being pulled away from me. I looked up at the person and found a really handsome stranger looking at me.

 Um Who are you exactly? Im not sure i know you He looked at me wild eyed and grabbed my shoulders. Hwayoung, do you not remember me? I'm your boyfriend.

 Then junkook stood up and punched him. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL YOURSELF HER BOYFRIEND, NOT AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO HER!

 I was so surprised because i never seen jung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter