chapter 1

She was MINE first
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You hear your alarm clock go off, playing your favorite song, No More Dream, by your favorite group BTS. You sit up on your bed rubbing your eyes and yawning, still groggy from sleep. Oh great its monday again......time for boring a*s classes, you sigh. You get off your bed and head oveer to the bathroom to get ready for a long day of lectures. 

You hear to bell for first period ring as you walk on campus, you see your friends, Chohee, Hana, and heeyoung, standing by the doors waiting for you. You smile as you run towards them. Hey guys! Are you ready for a long day of lectures? you ask as you run towards them. They quickly turn your way and run towards you and crush you with a tight hug. HWAYOUNG! they all screamed. This wasnt a surprise to you since you guys have been friends since preschool. OMG did you hear the news Hwayoung?! Hana screamed in your ear. What are you guys freaking out about? you ask as they back away and squeal while jumping up and down. BTS is coming to attend school here!! they all screamed. You look at them with widen eyes and you feel like they are trying to trick you. Are you guys being serious?! Do you think we would lie about our favorite group?! you couldnt even think straight now, well that is until the late bell rang and the four of you looked at each other and dashed into school towards your class.

As the four of you dashed into the classroom and ran into your seats, class has already began. Mr. Lee (the teacher you dispised the most) gave the four of you guys a look and told you guys that you had detention afterschool for an hour. You groaned and started to imangine you going up to the front of the class and slapping Mr. Lee. You snapped back to reality when you heard girls screaming, you looked towards the front of the classroom only finding yourself staring at 6 gorgous guys standing there. You turn to look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter