Garden

Ex-couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYONG'S POV

"You knew didn't you?" I asked whilst lying on the floor with a cover around me. "Just heard... you know... rumors" Chundong answers. Chundong is the opposite of Dara, he's calm and cool. "I'm sorry" I said. "Hyung, I expected it anyway." I wondered what he meant. "Who would marry her!?" he joked around. We both laughed then it was silent again.

He spoke first. "Don't worry about mum. She'll get over it" I like Chundong. Him amd his dad is probably the most normal one in their family. He doesn't care but he knows what to say at the right moment. "She treats more like a son than me" I wanted to believe him but I knew that this time, it's different. The whole thing reminded me of the time when Me and Dara stayed here for a week and I was planning to propose to her infront of everyone 1 year ago.

*FLASHBACK*

I stayed at Chundong's room but back then I was on the bed whereas now, I'm on the floor. "C-Chundong... I'm-" Chundong cut me off. "Hyung, I already know. You shoul have never told mum you know. She's known for having such a big mouth" I couldn't help but laugh. "Are you okay with it?" I simply asked. "Yeah, just promise me something" He said "Don't make her cry". That was the first time Chundong made it obvious that he cared about her. He is so cold that sometimes Dara would cry because she felt that his brother didn't care.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I felt the door slowly open. It was Dara. She looks across the room and looks down to find me there. "Yah! Chundong! How copan you let a guest sleep on the floor!?" She shouts. I stood up. "Go! He's asleep!" I whispered whilst trying to push her out. "Okay! Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter