Call

Ex-couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYONG'S POV

The guest today is Eun Ji Won and Jessica. Today's episode is funny but I felt lonely. It would be weird if I laugh by myeself. I turned the tv off and stood up and looked up the clock, 9:10 it said. I look out window but no one was there. I decided to send her a text.

"You have a key right? I'm going to sleep" I sent it to her.

I read it again and again to make sure that I didn't sound worried or lonely. It's been 10 minutes and she hasn't answered. I rang her. 

TAEYANG'S POV

Dara went to wash some fruits and vegetables whilst I was left to get the barbeque ready. 

Brring Brring~ 

I hear a phone ringing, I checked if it was mine but it wasn't. I looked inside the tent and a see a phone vibrating and making a noise. I picked it up and without looking who it was, I quickly answered it.

"Dara, you have a key right!" The man on the phone asked. "Hello, Dara can't answer her phone right now. This is her friend, Young Bae" I answered. It was silent for a couple of seconds. "Oh uhm... tell her that I locked the door and I left a key under the mat" Then I realised who it could be, Dara's ex-husband. "Yeah sure! but who is this?" I asked him, I knew who it was but I don't know his name. "Jiyong" he answered again. "She won't be coming home today but thanks for telling" I answered, I wanted to make him feel worried. "Ok bye" he hung up, he didn't even wait for me to say bye. I thought that he was okay, bit rude but okay. At least he was worried about her.

I went back in to the barbeque and minutes later Dara came. "By the way I answered your phone, it was ringing" I told her. "Who was it?" she asked whilst cutting the fruits. "Jiyong" I answered. She stopped cutting and looked at me. "What did he say? What did you say?" she looked worried. "He just said that he left a key under the door mat. I said thatyou won't be coming home today"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter