Parents

Ex-couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA'S POV

I go to my room, locked the door and sat on the floor. I sigh. "Dara!Dara!Dara!" I talk to myself. She regrets watching it with him and also regrets letting him use my cover. 

I went back to sleep without my cover cos' I stupidly left it outside. I didn't want to go back out just in case he was still there.

I slept for another 2 hours.

I woke up then showered. I go outside and head to the kitchen. Made myself ramyun and sat on the couch. As i was about to turn on the tv, the tv screen had a post-it note stuck on it. I was annoyed, it blocked the tv. I stood up and reached for the note. 

"Went to work. I didn't want to wake you up. 

There's some food on the table.

Bye!                   Jiyong"

Why does he need to inform me? I wasn't even looking for him. I head to the table and found a bowl of rice and some steak. He left it for me so why not it eat it, I told myself. I sat back down to eat it whilst watching a drama.

I finished the rice and the steak. 

I was planning to go and meet up with my parents, they didn't know that Jiyong and I got divorced. It's only been a couple of days and I don't really know what to say and how to say it. I know for a fact that my dad will be on my side but I need a miracle to persuade my mom and brother that we're both okay. 

Jiyong has told his parents already, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter