Horror story

The Boys I Meet Are .....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Food?” you asked, brows rised.

“Are you hungry, Jae Min?” Kyungsoo asked and you nodded.

You are a bit scared when being with these boys because of what they did to you yesterday and about the dream.

Chanyeol let out his giant smiles and hands you a pastry.

You made kiddy smile while taking the pastry and eat slowly. Bit by bit. The other started eat too.

“2,….8,9”you counted. Wait , where are the other three? Where are they?Well, you know who are the other three.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yes, they are ___ , ___ and ___.[who are the three boys who are not there? fill in the blanks through the comment juseyo~~]

 

You looked away as you think, "My life's better if those three are not here now. Those three always make my day miserable. What a life."

The atmosphere become silent as all of you focused on foods. You bit your lower lip and watch the boys who are busy eating. You really don't like when they so quiet and just eating and eating. You remember when the first time you met them, they looked like a normal boys. But, now.... You realized that they aren't look like normal boys. You blinked your eyes at the boys as you kept on munching the pastry.

“Guys…” you want to break the silent.

All the boys look at you.

“Please, don’t be silent. It's so awkward.” You said while looking at them.

“Oh, finally she wants something from us.” Baekhyun smiles while munching. He looks like a squirrel who is munching peanuts.

The boys shut their mouth and blink at you. Seriously, you feel like you want to give them a slap because they looked at you like that. “Why?” Xiumin broke the silent by asking you the question. “I don’t like when they're talking. So noisy. Especially, Baekhyun's mouth.” Xiumin add and he received a death glares by Baekhyun. He just rolls his eyes. While the other just said, "Yaah!" at Xiumin.

“God, I don't like this silent situation. Can you guys talk about something?” You look at the boys with pleading eyes..

“Hmm... Sorry, girl. We don't have any amazing story to tell or talk about.” Chen's mouth curls into a cute smiles and you just blinks.

“I don’t mind. Just tell me something about whatever. Yadaa..yadaa” Your eyes look up on the white ceiling. Honestly, you're so boring right now.

“Something,something~~” “something~~~” “some” “thing”  Baekhyun and Chanyeol sing the words.

All of you look at the two crazy boys with a facepalm.Then, you chuckle and soon, all of you laugh.Except Tao. He seems clueless.

“Err.. Ha-ha. Ha-ha. What are you guys laughing at?"  

The boys and you immidiately stop laughing and blinked eyes at Tao. This Tao is really LOL.

"Tao is just a clueless panda." Lay said and chuckles.

“Can I know more about you guys?” You feel cormfortable with them. You really want to know more about them.

"About us? About.. What?" Suho cocked an eyebrow at you.

“Where are you guys from?  How old are you? You guys seems older than me... hmm.,.Can you guys introduce to me officially? I still can't remember some of your name... Besides, why are you guys always in this school ? How you guys come here? I mean, this is girl school. Do you guys have some kind of superpower? Like Avangers or something? Oh! One more thing, why are you guys acted so nice to me?” You stopped and breath in. "Can you please answer my question?"

The boys gasped. Their mouth wide open.“Okayss, which one should we answer first?” Chen asked with rised brows.

“Jae Min!” Na In entered with a plastic bag in her hands. She walks to your direction. She didn't even looks at the boys who are looking at he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter