History

The Boys I Meet Are .....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You sit and lay your head on the table decide to sleep. The class suddenly in silent. Okey, good. What’s now? You straight your body and you also in silent. A boy entered your class. Oppss not a boy but a man. “Attention, bow” Mir Ah said as a monitor.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Annyeoghaseyo, I'm Nam Woohyun. I'm new teachers here. Mrs.Cha can't come to school today because she had a family problem so, i take over Mrs. Cha history class" The teacher said.Then,all the students look at you. Usually, if we had new students or teacher, you are the first people who ask many questions like a police. But, now you the quiet one. You started doing the work while your friends focus at Mr. Nam.“Mr. Nam, how old are you?” Hyewon ask.  “Do you married man?” Eunjae  ask. “What subject you teach? Mr. Nam” Mir Ah asking next question. “ Wow~. Chill, okey. I will answer all your question but you all must finish the homework first” Mr. Nam said. They sigh. “The question is easy. If you guys can finish in 30 minutes, so we have one and half hour to talk.”Mr. Nam said. “Talking first then we do it” Minji said. “No. Do that first.” Mr. Nam strict. “Finish it and we can get into a conversation” Mr. Nam add.

10 minutes after that, you get up from your sit and give Mr. Nam your work. “Finish?” he ask. You nod. “Are you okey?” Mr. Nam ask again. You nod again.Liar, you definetly not okey. Your mind still thinking about Hana and your sister, Minyoung. How can Hana die? Why Hana said ‘Minyoung can’t get Sehun now but why you want Sehun, too?’.Many question keep playing in your mind. “You look pale” Mr. Nam said. “I just tired” you said. “Do you want a rest?” Mr. Nam ask worried. “No. I’m okey” you bow to Mr. Nam and back to your sit. “Kim Jaemin, if you want, you can take a nap.” Mr. Nam still worried. “Thank you. Mr. Nam” you bow your head. You decide to take a nap like what your teacher said. You lay your head on the table and tried to sleep but can’t.Why? just can’t. You just keep your eyes shut. The class started noisy. That means more than half of the class students finish the worksheet. “10 people more” Mr. Nam said.

5 minutes after that, the class atmosphere like a library. All the students focus at the new handsome teacher. Well, other male teacher in the school not so handsome like him. “Okey, we can start our conversation leisurely.”Mr. Nam said. “How old are you?” Hyewon ask again. “Do you married man?” Eunjae ask again. Mr. Nam smile. “I’m not married yet” The girls shout of joy. Some of them high five each other. “But, I’m not as young as my look. I’m 29 years old.” Mr. Nam add. “it’s okey, age just a number.”Minah said. “But, my dad will against this married because our age different” Hyewon pouted. “You want to married with me?” Mr. Nam laugh. Hyewon nod. “My dad also will against about it” Mir Ah said. “Me too” “ Me three” “Okey, four people out. 27 candidates to fight and I try to win Mr. Nam heart” Eunbi give a wink to Mr. Nam. Mr Nam just can laugh. While, you open your eyes when you hear Mr. Nam said his age. If my sister still alive she will be like Mr. Nam. 29 years old. “Do you have a girlfriend?” Eunji ask. “Nope.” “ Yes!”the students cheer happily. “Mr. Nam, why you still single?” Boram ask. “You is a handsome man and also had a good job.”Boram add. “I still can’t find someone who can heal my wound” Mr. Nam answer. “Pordon?” the students confused. “ You know when I’m 16 years old, I’m sit there.”Mr. Nam point a table at the back. “I’m ex-students of this school.” The students gasped. You start to sit straight. “There is one girl who stole my heart but she love someone else” “Poor Mr. Nam” the students feel pity. “So, teacher let her go? How you can be that sweeeet~~” the girls giggle. Mr. Nam only can smile. “Who’s that girl?” Minah ask. “Her name is Kim Minyoung.” Mr. Nam look at you. You shock. “Kim Jaemin sister” Mr. Nam add. The girls shock.

Nam Woohyun POV

FLASHBACK

Saturday. 1998. Cooking room.

Today, only 19 students of my class attend. 14 boys and 5 girls. Many types of competition held today, so not many students and teacher in the school. The teachers busy , so the whole day we free. We decide to go to cooking room. Well, in my class had cooking class president so we can easily get to using cooking room. Her name is Kyungsoo. He’s good. Minyoung also from cooking club.

I talking with my friend Sungyeol while waiting the food ready. All the girls and Kyungsoo at the kitchen cook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter