.....

The Boys I Meet Are .....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ ok, mom” you went upstairs and entered your room. You layed down on the bed. You felt so tired and scared at the same time when you remembered about what the boys doned to you. You decided to sleep 10 minutes before cleaning up yourself.

……

You entered your class.

Empty…. Again?? But, it still school's time.

You sat down and took off your bag from your shoulder. You looked at your class' time table. History. Today  Mrs. Cha have a meeting, so we must stay at the class but where are the other?

Suddenly, someone entered your class. You gulped as your sweat fell a drop from your forehead.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Kim Na In, you are here! Where are the others?” Kim Na In your bestfriend looked at you.

“…..”Na In walked out from the class and she didin’t answered your question.

“Where do you want to go?” you tried to grab Na In's hand. But failed because she already walked out from the class. You puffed your cheeks while frowned.

You walked out from the class, searching for Na In. But, you found nothing at the hallway.

“Where did she go? She just disapeared so fast. She not even a runner.”

You turned your head to the right , your eyes darted at the end of the hallway. Your eyes widen when saw Na In's figure. She quickly walked into the toilet near there.. You ran towards the toilet, chasing her. "Yaah! Na In! Wait a minute!" You cried out her name. Then, you reached the toilet and got inside.

“Kim Jae Min!!” you heard someone shouted your name outside the toilet. You stopped your legs and  stepped out from the toilet to look at the boy who was calling you. “Sehun” only that word came out from your mouth.  You watched at Sehun who was slowly makes his way tou your direction. “Where are you going?” he asked.

“I want to see my friend.” you answered and turned back your body to the toilet.

Sehun grabbed your wrist.  “Don’t go." He shooked his head slowly to the right and left.

“Why? I just want to see my friend.” you tried to escape from Sehun's gripped.

“If I say no, it’s no.” Sehun looked to your eyes. There's a warning toned in his voice.

What's wrong with this guy? you just wanted to see your friend and say 'Hi' to her.

“What's wwrong with you, Sehun?” You paused and frowned at him. Sehun still holding you hand. "Let me go!" you raised your voice. Luckily, there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter