alone...

The Boys I Meet Are .....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You entered your class..

Empty and the atmospehere there was silent…….

Of course ,, everyone had gone back home. You stayed  at the school because you had practice for your school's sport day. My dad always fetch me at 4.30 p.m. but now is 4.05 p.m. , it means  25minutes more before he reach here.…

Your class at the level 3 and this building is a little bit far from other building because only for form 3 students who have a big exam this year. You can also see your school field and beautiful scenery from this building.You are very confident that you were lonely in this building because nobody's there. Silent. No footsteps or noise.

You opened your class computer  because you feel so lazy to fill your leisure time with your homework. You opened youtube and searched GOT7 MV ‘A’ and enjoyed the music video. After that, you opened asianfanfic website and try to find a good horror story for you to subscribe.

Suddenly,,,

You felt someone entered your class, maybe your hostel friend come in to take their book that they were forget to bring back to their dorm. You wanted to say ‘Hi’.

But,,

It was not what you think,,

A boy sat besides you. He looked at your face for a moment and asked,

“Are you alone?”

You  just nodded your head as you watched the strange boy get up. He stepped out from your class just like that.

A boy? What's wrong with my eyes?

This is a girl school. How can be a boy entered a girl school just like that?

“Luhann, here!!” you heard someone shouted from the school field.

You looked to the school field.

“1,2,3 .. ….. 11” you counted slowly with pointing out your index finger at the field. There were 11 boys played football at GIRL'S  school field.

“What are they doing?” you asked such a stupid question. Of course , they are playing football.

At the corner of the field.

There are Mr. Kim with a few students and the one of the students is your classmate.

You just wondering why Mr. Kim didin’t take any action to the boys?

They play football 5 vs 6 .. it's not fair. Then, the boy who you saw in your class joined them.

Now, 6 vs 6.. it fair.

You focus back to the computer screen. You searched more about horror stories. You don’t like horror movie but you like reading horror story. You just read foreword and subscribe more and more stories. When you wanted to read , you also don’t know.

4

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter