fever

The Boys I Meet Are .....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At dinner table,

“are you ok, Jaeminie~~ you are so quite today.” Your dad look at you. Usually, you are so talkative. But today, not at all.

“I’m okay, Daddy”you answered short as you continue eating your dinner.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Tomorrow you dad and me have to go for a bussiness meeting, so you wanna join us or stay at home or go to school?” your mom asked.

You hesistates first before answer you mom's question. "Go to school."

“ If you want to go to school, you must wait until 6 p.m before we could fetch you. Are you okay with that?” Your dad's face shows that he is worried. 

You nodded you head. " I'm okay with that." You smiled and continue eating while thinking about the boys that you had met and about the dream that Sehun kissed you. You were about to smile but stopped when you remember about the scary boy that were under your desk. You dropped you sppon and fork on the plate with a lud 'clank' and shivered.

You dad noticed you and frowns. "Jaemin-ah. Why are you dropping you fork and spoon?"

You bit you lower lip and slowly hold the spoon and fork. You looked down at your plate and shook your head. "Nothing."

“Since you were not help me to cook for this dinner, you must wash the dish.” Your mom who is already done eating let out a grins.

You snapped your head to your mom. “What? No... Mom... I'm so tired today." You pouted.

You mom and dad laugh when looking at your not-so-cute pout. “I’m tired too, Jaeminnie.  So please, clean the dishes~`”You mom stood up from her seat, ready to go away but she stopped behind you. "Anyway my daughter, your pout isn't cute. Don't make that face again,okay?" You mom laughs and left you with your dad.

You rolled you eyes.

.......................................

Next morning, your head feel dizzy . You touched your forehead. HOT. Oh my gash. I got a fever? You blinked your eyes and get ready to go to school even you're in fever. The last time you'd got fever were last year. But today, you forced yourself to go to school because you need to study.

 

At class,

You are shivering and feel cold. Luckily, your wear your jacket. So, it can prevent you from get more cold.

Today many teacher have meeting, so the students must stay in class and study or complete the homework that the teacher gave. But, teenagers... They made noise and completely forget their homework that is incomplete. You sighed at the noise in your class and buried you head in your arms on the table. You really wanted to do some revision -since most of your homework are already done- but, your fever are getting high. A long yawn escaped from your lips and Na In  turns to you direction. She touched your back head. A small gasps left her lips.

"Oh my god, Jaemin! Your fever getting high. Let me tell our class teacher about you and you can go home and rest." Nain already stands up.

You quickly hold her wrist, preventing her to go away.“ Don't, Na In. Let me just go to the restroom.” You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter