Showcase

I'm Dreaming High

 READ THE OTHER CHAPTERS CAUSE IT WILL BE CONFUSING IF YOU DONT BECAUSE OF EDITING. lol all caps.


It was the day of the showcase and everyone was excited. They all practiced their butts off just in case if they made it in. Naeun, of course, made it in being the principle's daughter and having a secret weapon handy. Nana also met up with some of her old friends, Saeri and Aeri. No they are not twins, but they are besties and now Nana is back in the picture too. Nana was way more comfortable with them instead of Naeun.

Aeri was one of the best dancers in class while Saeri was the best actress. Both of them knew about the plan and disagreed every single time they heard about it. "Naeun can't even sing to save her life. Remember the audition. Everyone will know, I mean she wouldn't have even gotten in if it weren't for her dad.", Saeri said, she was the gossipy one of the three. "As much as your statements are false, I have to agree. She sounds like a bird. Getting run over, By a ing bus.", Aeri said. She was the gangster one. She loved to fight and if angered she will go talk you off like a sailor. 

"I agreed anyway, can't take it back unless I want to be expelled.", Nana said. Both of her friends blew a rasberry and dropped the topic. "We better get going. Showcase is gonna start in a few. See you later Sae." Aeri said as she dragged Nana backstage. She smiled,"See you later and good luck.". Nana was dragged behind the curtains backstage and was given a microphone to sing. She was dragged into SM a couple days before to sort out the track and changed her heartfelt acoustic to a vomit worthy cute poppy song.

"Hello everybody! Welcome to Kirin's showcase. First off we have Naeun singing a song she composed by herself. Give her a hand", the announcer said. "Here we go", Nana thought as she her mic when she heard the sound of heels clicking on the stage. The song played and Nana remembered everyword because of her constantly having to resing the track over and over again

(Singing over.)

"Wow.", breathed Kyungsoo. He was a er for singers and now he found out Naeun was one. He fell in love with her voice, not her in general. Her voice was captivating, it carried a wave of emotions and made everyone happy. "I smell something fishy. Remember the audition, how horrible she sounded. How is it possible to improve in a month.", Suho whispered to everyone and they all agreed, but they couldn't do anything about it yet.

Aeri glared at Naeun as she went backstage. "Stupid little can't even use her own voice to sing. That little--", she mumbled to herself and she was cut off by the producer. "You're up next.", he said. She nodded and bowed her head. "Okay now time for some dancing. B-Girl Aeri up to the stage. Can anybody give me a woot woot.", silence was all that was said. "Okay now up for Aeri.", now there was claps. Kai straightened up, he never heard of an Aeri in his dance class. Was it the girl who was doing the worm, or was it the one doin the wave to catch all the boys attention?

Aeri walked up onto the stage and the lights flashed on her making everyone cheer. She was wearing a snapback, a jumper, and some oversized black jeans that sagged a little. It totally screamed hip-hop. The song played and it was Jabbawockeez "Devastating Stereo". She popped, she locked, she did some windmills and she also threw in some of her own personal style and silliness. When the song ended, everyone cheered. Kai, well, his jaw dropped. She was better than he was. He couldn't b-boy, he couldn't do windmills, he couldn't do none of that. 

(After the showcase)

The showcase was rather boring, being the only performances that were exciting were Naeun and Aeri. Almost all the everyone flooded towards Naeun and she was trying to be all modest. Exo, Aeri, Saeri, and Nana slowly backed away from the crowd and went to who knows where. Saeri squealed at both of them, "You were amazing! Stupid Naeun trying to ake her talent, but you Aeri were so cool. I also think you have an admirer." Aeri furrowed her brows, she wasn't into the whole love thing. "Shut up. Let's just celebrate. How about the new pizza place close by.", she suggested making Saeri and Nana nod. "Sure let's go", Nana said and linked arms with both of them.

----

Author's note:

I'M SORRY I DITCHED YOU FOR MONTHS. I had so many injuries, tried out for basketball, registered for schools, and I'm moving soon so it was hectic. Also I prewrote like ten chapters before hand and my dog... my dog nudged my laptop making fall out of my bed and break and i couldnt save the stories TT.TT