Our Pepperoni Encounter

I'm Dreaming High

The three girls walked all the way to the pizza shop close by. "Yo Jae. Table for three." Aeri said giving the waiter a fist bump. He nodded at her, "Sure thing Ri.". The three sat down at a table close to the windows. They could see the beautiful scenery. "Wow, gotta hook me up there with that Jae guy." Saeri winked and nudged her. "Dude, he's one of my gang members. It would be awkward as hell if he all of a sudden became like a whipped puppy. Plus he's good at fighting, not great but good.", Aeri retorted, leaning back on her seat. 

The door rang once it was open. "Coming. Table for.. twelve?", he asked, visibly shocked and startled. "Yes, thank you.", Suho said as he followed the waiter to a larger table close to the girls table. All the boys sat down and ordered various pizzas. Pizzas. Plural. 

"Dude, look it's that girl.", Sehun said as he nudged Kai. He grumbled, "What girl?". He followed Sehun's finger and saw Aeri. The B-Girl that just performed at the showcase. "Dude, it's her!", he hissed at Sehun, jabbing him in the gut. Sehun choked and glared at Kai. "I know it's her. I told you it's her. If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't even know it was her.", he snapped, rubbing his stomach. "Sorry, but damn. She's hot in that outfit.", Kai mumbled, checking out Aeri who changed out of her sweats and was now in a black hoodie that had a skull and some black tights with some Adidas sneakers. "She's fully clothed though.", Luhan muttered back. "So, do you see those tights? Their clinging so tightly to her a--" "Kai!", Lay snapped and elbowed him in the gut. Sehun laughed at his pain, "Karmas a ".

"Yeah can we get a pepperoni pizza with beef and mushrooms?", Nana said. "And two cokes and one--" "Yeah, boss and her damn H20.", Jaehyun said, making the girls chuckled except for Aeri. She just cracked a small smile. "So, that'll be all.", Saeri said, fluttering her lashes at him. "Sure thing cutie.", he winked at her and walked to the counter. "Sure thing cutie", Aeri mocked with a wink. "Don't wink Aeri, it's not your thing.", Nana said, patting Aeri's head.

"She winked. She totally winked at me.", Sehun said. "No it was me.", Kai snapped back. "Dude, it was to her friends.", Luhan sighed. 'Their IQs are what again?', he thought.

Aeri checked her phone and read a text. 'Base infiltrated by Harmonics. Teamed up with BtoB and B1A4.' ".", she hissed. She opened her duffel bag and took out her black leather gloves and put them on.

"Is she a health freak? Why the gloves at a pizza place?", Sehun whispered to Kai, who just shrugged.

"I'm gonna be back in probably five minutes. Save some pizza for me.", she said as she took out a mask that covered the bottom of her face. She walked over to the counter. "Stay here. I could take them down, just act normal.", she hissed at him as she walked out. She put on her hood and mask, running to the base.

"Where is she going?", Kai whispered to Sehun, who just shrugged. "Don't know.".

The waiter placed the pizzas onto Exo's table. He returned to pass out the drinks they ordered. They ordered three cokes, one sprite, one tea, three water, and four various smoothies. "If you need anything, please ask.", he said as he returned to the counter. 

Aeri returned to the shop and walked to the counter. "They tried to take your pocket knife. Keep it with you at all times you idiot.", she said as she threw him a pocket knife hidden by a block of wood which was carved into a shape of a wolf. "Sorry.", he replied and put it into his apron pocket. 

"Did she just throw a block of wood at him?", Sehun asked. "What if that block of wood had her number on it?", Kai asked back. "I'm pretty sure girls don't pass out blocks of wood with their numbers engraved into it when they're interested in a guy.", Luhan replied, sipping his sprite. "Are you really sure?"

"What happened?", Nana asked as she tugged Aeri's sleeve to reveal a cut wound, a deep one at that. "This stupid guy didn't have a weapon, so he started throwing some at me. One of them was a knife and it stabbed my arm, but I got it out.", she answered. "It's gonna get infected.", Saeri said as she dug into her purse a hankercheif. She tied it around the cut.

"Wow, she got murdered on the way back.", Luhan said. "If she was murdered, why is she still here living and breathing?", Kai and Sehun deadpanned.

"Your pizza. Kept it warm until you came back boss.", Jaehyun came with the drinks and pizza. He also gave a note to Saeri and winked at her again, walking behinf the counter once more. "That little--", she cracked her knuckles, but Nana held her down. "Lets finish the pizza first and then get your injury fuxed, okay?". "Fine", she grumbled with a pout on her face.

"No. Freaking. Way.", Sehun nudged Kai who was sipping on his coke. "She just pouted. That was freaking cute.", he said making Kai's eyes widen. "What and I missed it?!", he cried out. "It was a cute pout. Sorry Kai, maybe next time.", Luhan patted his back. "You saw it too?!", he asked. "Yeah.", Luhan nodded. Lay sighed, "Me too and it was the cutest thing ever.". "It was. I need to go ask her out.", Kris replied back. "It was indeed.", Suho agreed. "You all saw but me!?"

-------------

Author's note:

Shameless advertising. LOL I joined this RP called Whale Nation Role Play. Go check it out and join. Also this chapter was just for humour and for laughs. Not a lot of KyungNa so far.. Also are you guys shipping SaeHyun? Jaehyun+Saeri? I just started this ship.. LOL. Anyway I'm back on updating-ish. My writer's block lessened and meh. Bye my blubberies~ *^*