First Day in Kirin

I'm Dreaming High

Her alarm rang and she shot out of bed. She sighed. She still wasn't used to dorming. She looked at the time and it said six in the morning. She went to the bathroom to wash up and when she got out she saw Naeun with her uniform on, curling her hair. "Why are you up so early? Is there anything important today?", Nana yawned. She gasped and shouted, "It's the first day of school! Hurry and get ready!". Her eyes widened. Nana jumped around to get her uniform and put it on, along with her grey sneakers wearing some leggings underneath my skirt because she didn't like to show her legs. She brushed her hair and put on her glasses, smiling at how I looked. 

"Nana, let's go!", Naeun said, smiling while Nana shook my head. "People will suspect why we're together. I'll go first!", she bowed and ran off. She had to keep it low key. She never liked attention. She tightly gripped onto her backpack and ran to class. She sat in the back and buried her face into her arms.

After a while, she heard some squealing from girls and she glanced, curious to what was happening and I saw Exo walking in with Naeun and some girls clinging onto them except for Kai. Their faces looked irritated causing Nana to chuckle. "I guess they don't really like Apink.", she thought as she closed her eyes again. The room all of sudden went quiet when the door opened, causing Nana to shoot up from her position becasue she knew it was a teacher.

"Hello there, students. I'm your music teacher, Mr. Yang.", A man with a suit said. Everybody stood and bowed. Mr. Yang clapped his hands to get everyone's attention and said, "Time to get to know each other! I'll pick on someone and they'll introduce themselves and pick someone else. Get it?". Everyone nodded. He made a dramatic gesture as he suddenly spun around and pointed at Naeun.

"Hello everyone! I'm Naeun! My best friends are Apink and Exo!", she said happily. All the guys smiled at her cuteness and Exo shivered. Naeun pointed to a big eyed man and he sighed sadly. "Hello. I'm Kyungsoo, but call me D.O. I only hangout with Exo.", he said and pointed to this girl with long hair and glasses. She widened her eyes and introduced herself. Soon everybody did that. Mr. Yang got everybody's attention to the board and started teaching some basic stuff like notes for certain musics while Nana just started drawing. She already knew this stuff so she didn't pay any attention to it. The bell rang and everybody went to their locker for the ten minute break between every period while Mr. Yang told her to stay after class.

"Lee Nana. Do you know why I called you here?", he asked her and she shook her head. He grinned , "All the staff knows this little condition of yours and we hope you get the confidence." She bowed and smiled, "Thank you! ". She walked out of the classroom and into her second period class and sat down at the back of the room when the teacher came in. 

"I'm your dancing teacher, Ms. Kim. I will not hear any complaints from any of you. If I do, your more than welcome to leave instead. And if you slack off, I'll kick you out myself.", a lady with short hair said. Everyone muttered a yes and bowed. "Even though Mr. Yang told you guys to introduce yourselves, we'll do it again but differently. To know each other better you must dance your introduction. Show your story through your dancing.", she said. "You. Go dance.", she pointed at Kai. He nodded and went to the front of the class. Ms. Kim played some music and Kai freestyles it and all the students jaw dropped. He was the best dancer here.

One by one all the students danced. Some horrible, some great. Soon it was Nana's turn and everyone's attention turned towards her. Her eyes widened as she reached in my backpack, giving the teacher the note. She nodded and chose someone else and she sighed in relief. The thing  Nana gave her was a doctors note saying that she couldn't dance for two months. Thank you mom. Class ended and everyone went to their third period, While she was leaving the classroom, she saw Ms.Kim give her a wink. Dang it, she knew.

And the cycle repeated. Everyone introducing themselves with her hiding in the back. She sighed when school ended and made her way to the old music room, texting Naeun that she was there practicing for the showcase. She unlocked the door with the key and made her way in, grinning at the thought of being in a room filled with instruments she knew how to play.

-------

Authors note-

Bit different here too so LOL