The Audition

I'm Dreaming High

She woke up in the morning, excited. She washed up and wondered which song she should use for the audition today. She tuned her guitar, set up her camera/phone to record, and started. She played her new song she just wrote. After she finished, she messaged Kirin Art School her audition. Her mom already filled the paperwork. She smiled to herself. She cooked breakfast for her and her mom. It was the typical pancakes. Her mom walked out after washing up and they ate. "Mom. I just sent in my audition!", she said. Her mother  grinned and said, "I heard you playing. It was a beautiful song. Did you write it?". Her daughter nodded and smiled. "I loved it, Nana! They should reply around noon. They're busy with the other people who are auditioning. Don't worry I'm sure you'll make it in!", she beamed. Nana's smile slowly dropped," Wait mom. Don't I need to dorm there then?", she asked, making the other nod. "It'll be okay honey. Don't worry! Auntie is gonna come here soon and she'll move in here. She'll cook for me! So you don't need to worry! Just visit frequently!", she grinned. Nana smiled and nodded. She went to work after they cleaned up the table. 

She  decided to go for a walk around the park near the apartment. She reached the park and played in the swings. She played around the park some more and her phone beeped. She checked out the message and it said, "Kirin Art School here! Lee Nana is accepted! In one month time please move into the dorms! Your room is 24B. Please pick up your uniforms soon too!"  she cheered.

 

On the other hand, a man with considerably large eyes was freaking out. His alarm didn't ring and he was gonna be late to the audition! He quickly washed up, ate some bread, and ran for his life to the audition. He couldn't be late! He finally made it to the school and he saw his group of friends, Exo. They're a quirky bunch, but they change completely when it comes to singing, dancing or whatever their talent is. Also they change completely when it comes to girls! They're flirts.  "Dude, you're late! Well almost.", Sehun said. "I know! My stupid alarm didn't go off! ",  he responded.

They kept talking, but then this girl came over. It was Son Naeun, the daughter of the principle of Kirin. Her and her 'gang' came over and flirted shamelessly in front of the boys. Twirling their dry hair, batting their false lashes at them, and trying their failed aegyo on them too. They were some of the people Exo hated! "Oppa, you're auditioning? You don't need to if you date me, you know.", Naeun cooed. Kyungsoo held in my vomit and said," I'm focusing on school. I don't have time to date, sorry.". She could be the reason if they could get in or not, so they had to be nice to her. 

After minutes, which felt like hours, of flirting with them, they left to audition. "Why are they auditioning? They can't even sing!", Xiumin whispered harshly at us. Everyone shrugged. Kyungsoo just wanted to know if he'll make it or not, along with Exo. 

It was finally time for them to audition! Kyungsoo was the last out of all of them. They sang different songs or course. They all got accepted, but now it was time to see if Kyungsoo will or not. He sang Taeyang's "I need a girl". And he made it in. Exo patted his back and said, "Great job dude!". Tons of girls were looking at Exo with hearts in their eyes. 

"Oppa! I knew you could make it!", Naeun exclaimed and jumped up to hug him. His eyes screamed 'help me', but nobody did anything. Everyone was looking in jealousy. He tried to push her off, but couldn't. "Naeun! Let go!", he said. Pouting, she finally let him go and her ran for it to his crew, which was Exo. They were laughing their asses off. "You should've seen your face when she finally let you go!", Tao said and burst into another round of laughter. Kyungsoo glared at them slightly and then they went to celebrate by going to an all-you-can-eat buffet. They already called their parents to get our uniforms and later they'll all pack up for the dorms. They were all gonna live on the same floor. Kyungsoo's room is 23B. No girls dorm and boys dorm. Just a dorm dorm thing. He just pray that Naeun isn't dorming next to him.

When they reached the buffet,  all of them were just chowing down all the food. The employees were looking scared and ran to the kitchen to see if they could cook more for the other customers. They ate all the food except the vegetables of course! Not to mention the desserts were just like heaven. Exo left the buffet spatter as they payed and decided to go stroll around the streets. All that mattered was enjoying the rest of summer.

-------------

Author's note-

I thought about it and I wanted decided to legit just throw this thing apart. LOL