Two: Heartbroken.

Take Care of Byun Baekhyun!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been now a week since Baekhyun arrived at their mansion.

Well the first few days was.. fine. Just that Baekhyun being too clingy on Sehun and being all smoochie-smooch.

"Sehunnie say ahh~" Baekhyun sang placing his fork infont of Sehun with pasta on it, feeding him. And by that, Sehun instantly received a death glare from the other gorgeus men.

"I can feed myself you know?" Sehun said rolling his eyes on the older. Baenkhyun pouted then slowly lowered his for back to his plate. He lowered his head, still pouting. 

"Baekhyunnie! You can feed me instead!" Chen volunteered. Baekhyun looked at him then shook his head. Ouch.

Suddenly he stood up from his chair.

"I'm done eating. Thanks for the food Kyung." Baekhyun said before he bowed at them then started to walk towards his room.

When Baekhyun was nowhere their sight, Chanyeol hit Sehun on his head.

"Yah! What did I do?!" he asked as his eyes widen. 

"Why are you so cruel to him?! He was just feeding you!" Suho scolded him.

"What? I didn't do anything!"

"Yes you did! Did you see his face while he was leaving! It looks like you kick some poor cute little puppy!" Kyungsoo said. Sehun scoffed.

"You mean an annoying puppy." Sehun said rolling his eyes.

"Yah! Stop that!" Luhan yelled at him.

"Stop what?! Its true! He's annoying! You should try to be in my shoes to understand me! For the very moment I wake up he's al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter