One: Baekhyun's Arrival

Take Care of Byun Baekhyun!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baekhyun-ah, are you ready?" Tiffany asked. The said boy rolled his eyes and frown. She sighed. Her nephew is so stubborn. "Yah Byun Baekhyun! Be nice to them okay?! Stop frowning. My gosh you look older than me!" She joked. Baekhyun looked at her weirdly.

"Why do I have to stay with them? Can't I join you in Europe instead? Have you gone tired of me?" Baekhyun fired her questions.

"You know that's not it. I just want you to socialize to other people. Who knows you might ed up having a boyfriend from one of them" She teased then wiggled her brows. "Come on lets go inside. They might be waiting there."

They were at one of the houses they own. The house was big you might mistake it as a palace. Tiffany gathered 11 gorgeous men to take care of her nephew while she was in Europe. Its not that she don't have trust on Baekhyun to be left alone. She also wants her nephew to have a boyfriend.

 

"I wonder what he looks like." Luhan said smiling. Wondering what Tiffany's nephew looks like.

"Aunt Tiffany is so pretty so I guesed he looks good too." Chanyeol said.

"I bet he looks hot." Kai said smirking.

"I bet he's a spoiled brat."Sehun the magnae said. Kyungsoo hit his head.

"Yah! Don't bad mouth about him! We don't know him yet!" Kyungsoo scolded. Sehun just rub his head where Kyungsoo hit him.

Suddenly the door flew open and it revealed two ladies. The one was Tiffany and the other was they don't know. It was the first time they saw her. But for a girl, her hair was so short,

"Hey boys!" Tiffany said smiling. "I'm glad your parents agreed for letting you all stay here. I better call your moms later."She said. The lady beside her rolle her eyes.

"Aunt Tiffany, where's Baekhyun?" Chen asked looking behind Tiffany to find the said boy.

"Oh. Here's Baekhyun." Tiffany said placing both of her hands on the lady's shoulders. The lady bowed at them then she smiled sweetly.

"Eh? I thought you said nephew?"Kris asked as his thick brows were knitted together. Tiffany chuckled.

"Right. I thought it was a boy."Suho said. Baekhyun's jaw drop. Tiffany laughed hard.

"Aunt Tiffany are you okay? Why are you laughing?" Lay asked innocently. Tiffany wiped her tears from too much laughing.

"You guys are funny."She said. "Of course! Baekhyun here is a boy!" She continued. The eleven guys eyes widen and they all..

"EEEEEEHHHHHH??????!!!!!!" they shouted in unison. Baekhyun puffed an air in disbelief. Tiffany laughed again.

"That can't be! He's so pretty and he looks like a girl!" Xiumin exclaimed. Baekhyun glared at him.What the?!

"Well to touch is to believe."Tiffany said then she grabbed the closest boy to her, which was Tao, and placed his hand in his chest. Tao's eyes widen. Baekhyun pushe his hand and glared at his aunt.

"Eh? Its flat?"Tao sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter