Seven: I lied

Take Care of Byun Baekhyun!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Something’s wrong with Baekhyun and Tao is sure about that. He doesn’t speak to him or even look at him. He watches as Baekhyun pokes his dish with a fork, blankly staring at it. Right, something’s wrong and Tao will find out what it is.

 

 

He can’t stop thinking about the kiss.

 

It was the way Sehun’s lips felt against his that he can’t forget about it. He knows Sehun only kissed him because they were under the mistletoe and Sehun won’t surely do that if not because of that thing but his heart couldn’t just freaking stop whenever he feels Sehun look at him. Also, Tao is getting suspicious on his actions. The boy had been asking him if something’s wrong but would just smile at him and say everything is alright even though inside him there is something that wants to explode. Baekhyun raised his head and glanced at Sehun.

 

Sehun is already staring at him.

 

Cheese...

 

Baekhyun felt his blood rose on his cheeks as he stared down at his meal. This is all Sehun’s fault.

 

 

Tao saw that. He saw the way Sehun look at Baekhyun and how Baekhyun blushed.

 

Suddenly he heard Baekhyun clear his throat, gaining the attention of the other nine gorgeous men on the table.

 

“Tao, I need to talk to you.” Baekhyun said. “Now.”

 

 

Oh. Oh

 

Tao stares at the small figure in front of him whose eyes couldn’t meet his. Tao thinks he knows now why Baekhyun wants to talk. Baekhyun sighed and about to speak when Tao spoke first.

 

“It’s a good thing you came to me first since I also want to talk to you about something.” Tao said. Baekhyun raised his head, looking at him quizzically.

 

“What is it?” he asked softly.

 

“I- my father wants me back to China. He said I should have just stayed there and helped him with our company than to fool around here.” He lied, smiling bitterly. Baekhyun face paled.

 

“F-fool a-around?” he asked stuttering in his words. “B-but you s-said...”

 

Tao smirked but his heart is aching when he saw a tear roll on Baekhyun’s cheek. “Yes Baekhyun. I was only fooling around here. I lied on everything I said to you. I lied when I said I like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter