Five: Now what to do? + The Bubble Tea Mystery.

Take Care of Byun Baekhyun!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tik-tok tik-tok tik-tok tik-

 

Its been 7 minutes and 23 seconds since Baekhyun left. Chanyeol and Tao stared at the wall clock the taller was holding-which he got from his bedroom-, not even blinking for a second, and now asking their selves, what to do? Chanyeol and Tao looked at each other before they both shrugged their shoulders. After that, well, they returned their gaze to the wall clock. Sehun,who's watching tv silently on the living room, with Chen and Jongin, looked at them weirdly while raising his brow and before he turned back on watching, guess what? Yep, you got it. He rolled his eyes. Both Chanyeol and Tao sighed. 9 mins. and 10 secs.

 

Well it all started earlier that afternoon...

 

*Furashubacku

 

Having a family meeting...

 

"Look Chanyeol, I won't be mad at you so please tell me the truth, did you or did not steal Tao's bubble tea?" Baekhyun asked interrogated Chanyeol while both of his hands are on his sides. Once again, Chanyeol let out a desperate sigh as  before he closed his eyes and massage his forehead. Oh dear, the wrinkles.

 

"For the love of God Baekhyun, I''m telling you for the 10th time already, I. DONT. KNOW. WHAT. YOU'RE. TALKING. ABOUT!" Chanyeol explained while Baekhyun only gave him a bored look. Not totally buying his act. Tao snorted from behind Baekhyun.

 

"But hyung, you're the only one who doesn't have a believable alibi!" Tao pointed out. "Look, Suho-hyung and Kyungsoo-hyung went to grocery today while Kris-hyung drived for them."

 

"That's right." Kris butted in.

 

"Kai, Tao and me are playing basketball that time." Luhan said with shrugged.

 

"Oh, Chen and I were talking barista lessons this morning." Minseok told them. Everyone turned their attention to Yixing.

 

"Nope. Not me. I just got here like.. now." 

 

"So Chanyeol, what do you say?" Baekhyun asked raising a brow. Chanyeol scoffed.

 

"But there's someone who doesn't have an alibi." Chanyeol said before he pointed Sehun using his lips. They all looked at Sehun.

 

Sehun raised a brow. "What?" 

 

Baekhyun cleared his throat before looking back at Chanyeol. Chen whistled before Luhan mumbled 'Awkward'. Baekhyun sighed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter