Six: A Keuriseumaseu miracle~ ... or not

Take Care of Byun Baekhyun!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two week and three days. 18 hours, 35 minutes and 12 seconds and Baekhyun is still not there.

 

Not that Sehun was counting, because he doesn’t really counts it or so he says to himself but yeah, two and a half weeks and although he doesn’t want to admit it, he misses that kid.

 

It was the night before Christmas and the large table on dining area was full of varieties from Kyungsoo and Yixing’s cooking as they surround it. They had the whole house decorated with Christmas decorations, with a huge Christmas tree near the fireplace on the living with each others presents under it but still, they can’t feel the warmth of Christmas. Or maybe that’s just because they had the air condition even it’s freezing outside, Minseok thought.

 

Eleven pairs of eyes stared longingly on the chair between Kai and Tao’s seat and they couldn’t help but miss the ball of sunshine that shines through them even in the darkest nights.

 

Junmyeon took a deep breath before he cleared his throat then spoke, gaining the attention of the other ten.

 

“Okay guys, I think that’s it. We’re going to spend Christmas without-“ but before he could finish hi sentence, they heard the main door opened and all of them turned in wide eyes when they saw their ball of fluff returned.

 

They were all in silence as they stared at the ever beautiful Baekhyun, wearing a fluffy pink coat –Aunt Tiffany probably got him and he hates it- with a small smile plastered on his pretty face. Tiffany was behind him with her bodyguards smiling at them too.

 

“I’m home.” He said staring back at them. Luhan was the first one to run to him and enveloped him into a tight hug.

 

“Oh my gosh B! I missed you so much.” Luhan said, his face buried on Baekhyun’s neck.

 

Kyungsoo slowly walked to them and stared at Baekhyun with teary eyes. Luhan broke into the hug so Baekhyun turned to Kyungsoo and wiped the tear that fell onto his soft cheek. “Why are you crying?” he asked with a small chuckle.

 

“Because I thought you won’t come back anymore and Aunt Tiffany took you away from us for good.”  He said slowly beginning on crying.

 

“Silly.” Baekhyun laughed before he hugged him.

 

Soon all of them group hugged, all except the maknae.

 

Well... he’s busy staring at the beauty in front of him. It was like everything around them faded and it was just Baekhyun that he saw, that he hears. His laugh was like a soft melody tickling Sehun’s insides and he suddenly feels breathless every time Baekhyun would s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter