~Group Arrangements + Ontaeng Meeting [PART 2] + Eagle-eye Seohyun + Soshi 4 Spying~

Overflowing Feelings ( SHINee & SNSD )

SITUATION:

Ontaeng meeting at cafe, SHINee and SNSD sorting out problems, Seohyun snack run and Soshi 4 spying. 

AT SM BUILDING CAFETERIA...

-SHINEE POV- 

Jonghyun rubbed his hair. This was so awkward. He had wanted to get close to Jessica and get to know her, but this was ... a bit much. He looked around and scanned the faces of the other SHINee members. They looked the same. They had told him everything. 

5 minutes earlier...

-JONGHYUN POV-

Taemin came running up to me. He was out of breath and blushing, giving him a very vivid shade of red. Key followed soon after, with his phone in his hand. His face was a cross between happiness and embarassment. Minho got to me last, and it struck me that he looked the most in-control out of us all. Besides his face which was red, his face looked calm. Then, he broke down. He held his head and kept muttering to himself, " Oh my GOD". After three rounds, he stopped and took deep breaths.We all got a table and sat down. Then the sharing began. Taemin went first, as the maknae, and spouted out five words. "Yoona-noona was next to me!" We ALL stared at him, stunned. Yoona-noona? With Taemin? I felt like congratulating our maknae for the achievement, but it wasn't the time. Instead, we all sympathised, but felt pride for our maknae. Key went next and he refused to talk until he finally whispered, " I was with... with Sooyoung..." He blushed harder and buried his facein his hands, but I could detect the hint of a smile on his face. I went last. After taking deep breaths, I spoke in the clearest and calmest voice possible." I crashed right into Jessica and fell next to her, then picked her up bridal style. Key snapped out of it and grinned widely. I thought that odd, but when I realised I was holding my breath, I exhaled. Minho wolf-whistled and clapped me on the back. " Good job, Jonghyun. You went further than any of us did. Onew-hyung would be proud, I bet. " For a few mnutes, none of us moved or spoke. Then, we all sat down and took a few moments to gather our thoughts. Taemin spoke soon after, " Hyungs, I think it would be good if we spoke to SNSD-noonas now. We can clear up any misunderstanding that happened." He looked down as he said it, but we all agreed with Taemin's plan of action.  I looked around at Key an Minho. They nodded. 

Jonghyun sipped a plastic cup of water. Gulping all of it down, he shrugged and went for a refill.

 

-SNSD POV-

Jessica was so, so confused. This was so awkward, what happened. She could die of embarassment after what;d happened to her, but looking around at her fellow members, she had to be strong. She'd had a discussion with all of them just earlier, and all the experiences together made for a veru interesting story. 

5 minutes earliers..

My unnies came up to me. When they looked at me, their faces were all so red. I had to support all of the as they kept shaking their heads and feeling their faces. Yuri gathered her bravery and spoke first, but when it came to it, she practically boke down. She managed to speak. " I was with Minho!!". She kept silent after that. I couldnt blame her. Minho had been her crush for a while now and now an unoprecedented opportunity and put them together for a short while. It must've been mindblowng for her. Sooyoung butted in with a embarrassed face, the one face I hadn't expect to find on our Soooyoungie. Although as I though about it, she looked quite cute, very nice. Buyt I couldnlt focus on it because she had mixed emotions showing on her face. Anger and more embarassment. She practically shouted out, " I was with that insufferable Kim Kibum!!!!" She fell silent and tried to look outraged, but we all knew she was happy. A little, a least. We all noticed her little "crush", but she called it " being friendly". Then Yoona. Strangely enough, she was the calmest. I guess she'd matured from her childish self. She spoke smoothly, " I was with Taemin-ssi. " She then started giggling a little so I took back what I'd thought about her being mature. I didn't who I ended up. Then Sooyoung and Yuri came up to me and with a cheeky smile. Then they whispered into my ears simultaneously. " You were with Jonghyun~" Shock didnlt begin to cover it, but as I was in shock a burning sensation took over me. Sooyoung and Yuri giggled together." Thats how Jonghyun looked~. JESICA AND JONGHYUN~ TOGETHER FOREVER~" I protested naturally. "NONONO..." but a part of me said " Yes". But I chased that thought away. That wasn't me. I don't like Jonghyun, don't I? I'M SO MUDDLEEDDDD!!

Jessica took a sip of that water now. The water flow stopped. Jessica peeked into her glass, finding only a few drops so she went for a refill. 

-AUTHOR POV-

Jessica and Jonghyn bound for the same place. Fate could not have chosen a better time. Jessica reached the dispenser first and she began filling the cup, she heard footsteps approaching. She looked up and her eyes met the warm ones of Jonghyun.

-JESSICA POV-

I uttered a soft 'Oh" and then went red and glanicng at Jonghyun, he was doing the same. I finished and went to leave but my legs wouldn't obey. Jonghyun's back was to me and a sudden urge to feel it came to me. She resisted and as she did so, Jonghyun finished. When he had turned to face me, his face was unchanged but he had the courage to open his mouth. He leaned in close, I'll admit the intimacy was OK, and he told me this: " Meet me with SNSD-noonas in the cafeteria for a meeting." He withdrew. I looked at him surprised and he shot me a warm smile. Then, he suddenly panicked a little and he rubbed his head. I could tell he was nervous and then I remembered our encounter. Jonghyun picked it up. " So, Jessica-noona, you must've heard about what happened, right?" I nodded. Jonghyun immediately apologised, " I'm so sorry, Jessica-noona, I'm sorry for crashing into you and carrying you bridal style. " At the last part, I blushed even harder. He carried me... bridal style? He would do that for me? I couldn't say anything. Jonghyun simply muttered " I'm sorry " again and carrying his water, left. I put a hand to my face and it was red. But what was more important, was this message he'd given me. I hurried off to tell my unnies. 

-JONGHYUN POV-

Well, I did it. I told Jessica the message and apologised for it to. I sure hppe we can still be friends and nothing more. Is that what I really want though? I like Jessica... I do. NO. Now is now the time. I have to get back to my hyungs. I do wonder how Onew-hyung is doing though?

-AUTHOR POV-

Jonghyun and Jessica both met up with their groups and told them everything. The meeting was set. 

-SNSD POV-

"Jessica and Jonghyun together forever~". Yoonyul kept chanting. I tried to shut them up, but if experience had taught me anything, it was impossible. After I'd told them about me and Jonghyun's conversation, the teasing only escalated. Sooyoung followed relatively silently, but munching on biscuits isn't exactly quiet. We stepped into the cafteria, spotted SHINee and sat down. 

FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE CAFETERIA...

Tiffany gasped. A meeting with SHINee without them? She reported to Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon smiled and assured Tiffany that everything was fine. Tiffany was still uneasy. Then, something struck her. " Where's Seohyun?"

OUTSIDE SM BUILDING...

Meanwhile, Seohyun was walking towards the supermarket. Luckily for her, she was unoticed by passerbys, who greeted her normally. She was nearing the store until something caught her eye. 

-SEOHYUN POV-

I thoiught I saw Taeyeon-unnies just now... No, it couldn't be her... could it?. I I peek through the window of a nice cafe. It appears warm and inviting. At a table, I see Taeyeon-unnie talking quite casually with Onew-hyung? Onew-huyng is here too? They two talk so casually. Like I said earlier to my unnies, those two really do belong together in my mind. They haven't noticed me. I don't have an appetite now after seeing this. This is a big news update. I sneak back and hope I'm not spotted. 

IN THE CAFE..

-AUTHOR POV-

Taeyeon was sipping tea while Onew spoke to her casually. also with a cup tea. The conversation was quite automatic with laughter and exchange of stories. Secretly, they both enjoyed the contact. 

-TAEYEON'S THOUGHTS-

Onew is quite a good talker. There are things I never noticed about his voice just like the tone of it and how melodious it is. 

-ONEW'S THOUGHTS-

Taeyeon is just full of surprises. I never really noticed her cute facial expressions and most of all, her ahjumma laugh. It so funny and fits her perfectly. 

-AUTHOR'S POV-

After finished his drink, Onew looks at the watch on his left hand. It showed 2pm. He hadn't realised how much time had passed. But all good things come to an end. 

-ONEW"S POV-

I turned to Taeyeon. " Taeyeon-ssi, it's time for us to return to SM for more practice. Taeyeon nodded. Then, my eyes caught something. It might have been my imagination but Taeyeon's face seeemed, sad and a bit disappointed. I shook it off. It was probably nothing. 

-TAEYEON POV-

Looking at Onew, I nodded and then realised he was looking at me intently, as though examinig me. I realised I probably appeared a bit disappointed. But I actually was. The conversation between us was so lively and friendly, and it was so refreshing to be talk to someone other than my SNSD sisters. And now that it was over, I missed it. I got up and as I did, I slipped over the freshly polished floor. Onew reacted instinctively and his arms rushed to my aid. but then he slipped as well. We crashed. 

-ONEW POV-

I didn't want to open my eyes. My body ached more now and the pain... Uhh. I'd better see what I'm dealing with now. I open my eyes and find Taeyeon's face inches from my one. Both our eyes are open. Both of our bodies are sprawled out. Her soft hands are on my chest. Words didn't do my feelings justice. My brain gave up thinking. We didn't move, fearing that movement would propel us into an even worse position. Taeyeon's face above mine... her eyes were so beautiful. Her flowing hair, her soft lips, her teardrop shaped face. Her blush is so cute. She really is my dream girl... I moved my hand to Taeyeon's waist. She flinched, but only very slightly. Wordlessly, I did what I had to.

-TAEYEON POV-

Seeing Onew under me send my heart was very nearly fatal. My heart began fluttering and pumping like an engine. I blushed and as much as I want to get out of this situation, a part of me liked it. Then, Onew shifted. His hand moved to my waist. Electricity flowed through my body. My heart sped up. I turned to look at Onew and his eyes were fixed on me. Then, he carried me slightly. His was a reaosnably strong and he moved me off of him. He got up, brushed himself off and looked around. There had no-one to see us, thankfully. Onew extended a hand smiling. " Come on, Taeyeon-ssi. Let's go." I grabbed his hand and he pulled himself close to my face and smiled. I smiled back. This is why I like.. no... love him. Hand-in-hand, we left the cafe. 

( END OF Ontaeng meeting PART 2)

Sorry for the cliffhanger!

BACK AT SM...

AT THE CAFE...

-AUTHOR POV-

SHINee and SNSD met up at a cafeteria table. They all sat down. SHINee on one side and the SNSD five on the other. Clearly, neither wanted physical contact. Jonghyun began, " This meeting is called to discuss avery important issue. " Yuri piped up, " What is it?" Jonghyun said, " Onew and Taeyeon." The SNSD five stared at him. Sooyoung spoke with a full mouth. " What is there to discuss?" Key answered, " At first, we were going to discuss how we'd work with you to ensure their relationship goes smoothly. We can still do that, but we then realised. We have no knowledge of how to set a romantic background/ atmosphere or anything like that. We do want our hyung to be happy and I'm sure you want that for Taeyeon as well. However, we don't understand anything about or to do with dating so talking to Onew-hyung if or with Taeyeon-noona would be awkward and dyfunctional. Therefore, we need to experience dating in order to understand their situation. So...." Key gulped and then fixed Sooyoung in the eyes, " Could you teach us about dating?" The reaction was, to say the least, spontaneous. The SNSD five nearly fell off their seat, Jessica however actually did fall off. Yoona clear . " So, in essence, you're asking us..." Taemin proclaimed, " Yes noona, we're asking you to DATE US." 

( END of Group arrangements part 2 )

ACROSS THE HALL...

Tiffany's face was bright red as the situation dawned on her. She managed a stutter, " D-D-D-D-DDATE?!" Hyoyeon flexed. She shrugged, always so cool in times like this. She spoke, " It's alright. " She looked to Sunny, sitting down and then a noise drew her attention. Seohyun raced in. She panted a little. Tiffany rushed to her and hugged her. " Seohyun, we were so worried. Where were you?" She spoke in small bursts, " supermarket... snacks.... Onew and.... Taeyeon...noona. " The last four words got Tiffany energised. She questioned, " Where did you see Onew and Taeyeon?" Seohyun answered in one word, " Cafe". Tiffany nodded and then Sunny brough a glass of water for her. Tiffany returned to her "post" and continued listening. 

 

---

 

FINNALLLLY DONE> Sorry for the long wait. I needed a little time to think and get inspiration. But here it finnally is. CHAPTER 6. Enjoy and I hope it's long enough And there MIGHT be another long wait for the next chapter, so savour this one. I bet you though this would be Ontaeng's moment but alas, no. However, I have prepared an alternate. I was writing the Ontaeng part when an ending for for this fanfic come to me that would fit in this chapter. The Ontaeng "slip" presented me with an opportunity to end this fanfic, but I couldn't end it here, so I cut it out. But here it is, the ending that could've been:

-TAEYEON POV-

Seeing Onew under me send my heart was very nearly fatal. My heart began fluttering and pumping like an engine. I blushed and as much as I want to get out of this situation, a part of me liked it. Then, Onew shifted. His hand moved to my waist. Electricity flowed through my body. My heart sped up. I turned to look at Onew and his eyes were fixed on me. He seemed to pondering something. Then, he leaned in. Coming in closer. Shock rocked me. Right then, I didn't care. He bypassed my lips and his lips went to my ear. He whispered, soft and breathless, " Taeyeon-ssi, I have something to confess to you. I froze. What could he possible have to tell me? He withdrew and cupped my face in his hand. " Taeyeon-ssi, this is what I have to tell you. I love you." Time ceased and my heat felt as if it had skipped beats. He continued, " I've wanted to tell you this for a long time. But I never had the courage to tell you. So, Taeyeon-ssi. I love you. Even though I'm sure you don't think of me that way, I'm satisfied I finally told you. Goodbye. " He left and doing so, he left me utterly confused and happy. The worst part, was that he thought I didn't like him. 

-ONEW POV-

THERE! I did it. I confessed. I breathe and then walk back to SM. I'll tell the rest of SHINee and then.. A voice interrupts me. I see taeyeon running towards me. She rushed into me. I nearly fall over. Taeyeon speaks to me, while hugging me. " Onew, I have something to confess as well. I love you too. I always have. I watched you countless times and always admired you. Then that admiration turned into love. After your confessions, I finally realised I could confess too. So, Onew, this is my respone to your confession: I love you as well. " I was shocked. My brain was unable tom accept it and my heart wasn't resting. I asked her, " Do you really like me?" My hesitatio must have shown becase, moments later, Taeyeon replied without hesitation, " Yes, I do. " Lifting her face up, I smiled and leaned in. My lips met hers. They were soft, just as I'd expected. After a few minutes, I pulled away. Taeyeon and I were both too happy. She hugged me again and kissed me. "I'm so happy..." Words were not neccessary, We parted after another few minutes. We got up together and hand-in-hand, went back to SM to inform our groups. 

---

A little extra present for those who enjoy this story. I didn't put all detail in the extra so, I've saved the best for the real kiss. Readers, I must now ask you to be patient for the next chapter, but don't worry. I will update. It will simply take time. As always, please comment and subscribe~ AND please inform me of any errors, ideas or suggestions you, the readers, have. 

Thanks, 

138Jin OUT>>>