~In My Thoughts~

Overflowing Feelings ( SHINee & SNSD )

---ONEW POV---

Today was cold. Very cold. It bit into my skin and the coat I had on didn't do much to help. I stepped out of the car with the other SHINee members. rapping my coat, I stepepd into the SM building. It was warmer but still not warm enough. I looked aorund. SNSD was also waiting there, wrapped coats. They greeted us and we replied back kindly, since they were our elders. I saw Taeyeon and she smiled at me. My face immediately warmed and I realised I was blushing. I turned away when I saw Taeyeon looking at me. I couldn't face her. She looked too beautiful. I pulled the kacket closer to my body as I walked off. It was time for practice. Jonghyun, Minho, Taemin and Key were all staring at me weirdly. Taemin piped up, " Hyung, are you okay? You're face is red" Key added, " Yeah, hyung. Are you sick? I'll take you home if you need" Minho and Jonghyun smiled knowingly, which looked really weird. Jonghyun smirked, " Hyung, are you thinking of someone? Someone from ... I don't know, SNSD!! He pratically shouted it and SNSD were definitely starled. I could sense Jessica's glare behind my back freezing Jonghyun, because he immediately shut up. Minho snickered, " Hyung, just come clean: Do you like someone from SNSD, and if so, WHO?" I just ignored him and dashed into our training room, with Jonghyun and Minho joking, Key fixing his hair AGAIN and Taemin finishing his banana milk. Uhhh.....this is going to be a long day, I thought as we changed into sweat clothes. 

4 hours later....

Dance practice, singing practice...Arggh. So hard. I was sweating and my throat hurt. I know people compliment me on my voice a lot, but it takes a lot of effort to keep it well tuned. I slipped away from the other SHINee members. The cold returned with a vengeance. I wiped away my sweat with a towel. Even though, my body was warm from exercising, the cold beat it away. I found myself in the canteen, which was deserted. I got a hot chocolate which was the perfect drink for the occassion. I thought I was the only person in the canteen but I was wrong as usual. And it was the worst person possible. Taeyeon. 

Taeyeon smiled, " Hello Onew~ssi" There was a slight sweet tone and playfulness in her voice. I smiled and greeted her back politely,saying Taeyeon~oona, but being careful not to blush and show my face. I kept my head down as she came and sat next to me. A nice scent immediately found my nose. I looked next to me to find Taeyeon leaning in close. I fought hard as hell to stop my face from exploding, even puffing my cheeks. Taeyeon brust into laughter, her adorable laughter....I shook my head and focused on my drink, taking a long sip. It helped stop me thinking about her. Taeyeon recovered quickly. She giggled, ' Onew, you looked so funny just then. So cute though. But stupid. ' I blushed again. WHY CAN'T I STOP?!

I should admit it to myself, since I keep self denying. I've liked Taeyeon for a while. For a while, I didn;t think too much about it, until it developed further. Into a crush. I have a crush on Taeyeon. Nobody else knows. Not even the other SHINee members. I wondered why I liked her so much. Her laugh, her cute looks, her personality, her eyes, her voice, even her ahjumma presence ( which I find hilarious and cute ). I could have made a list and I decided then and there, that I loved Kim Taeyeon. But she never showed any interest in me. So, I remained silent about my love interest. She remained in my thoughts. She will always be in my thoughts. And she was in my thoughts now. 

Taeyeon and I continued to talk about our lives and careers respectfully. I've always felt comfortable around her. I eventually asked, " Taeyeon-noona, ..." I hesitated. I could offend her. I mean, it is a very personal question. I'm about to back out, when a thought stops me. NO, I have to know! I turned back to her and looked her in the eyes. " Taeyeon-noona, ... have you ever liked someone before?"

---TAEYEON POV----

After finishing practices with SNSD, I came out here for hot chocolate, I sit down next to Onew and now he asks me if I've ever liked someone before?! I think for  a while. I have to be honest: I haven't been in a relationship with anybody before. I'm concentrating on SNSD activities. I'll have time for that stuff later. I'm a noona to Onew. Well, not really. I am only one year older than him. Onew and I are friends and leaders of our groups. We have to be strong and lead our groups well. That's what we do.

I'm now thinking. We've always been friendly. I like talking to Onew. He's a good person to go to when you have somethign on your mind. He's accepting, warm and funny, in his own way. He's clumsy, and people don't always like it, but I like it and I think it's cute. He also has a great vice, which I like about him, handsome looks, knows how and when to be serious and responsible ( not always ) and take sincere care of people. I think about Onew sometimes. I wonder if I can possibly be in a relationship with him. He isn't a bad person and he's nice to around. I have decided that I like him, but I don't have the courage to tell him. I'll find the time eventually. Besides, even I tell him, he'll probably just reject me. So, I keep quiet about me liking Onew, even to my SNSD family.

And now, Onew asks me if I've ever liked someone. My face burns slightly. I'm brush off this reaction. So I lie, " No, Onew, I have never like someone before." I breathe a slight sigh of relief. Then, I mentally slap myself. Don't show Onew! I concentrate on finishing my hot chocolate. 

Meanwhile, the rest of SHINee AND SNSD now make their way to the canteen...

--SHINEE POV--

Jonghyun, Key, Minho and Taemin were working and talking on their way to cafe to rest. They were in light singlets and sweating profusely. Then, Jonghyun became alert and hid behind the wall that was located so that if you turned the corner, you'd be in the cafeteria. Key, Minho and Taemin looked confused. Taemin piped up, " Hyung, what are you doing?" Jonghyun looked at them with a distinct glimmer in his eyes. Key and Minho knew that glimmer well. It was when Jonghyun had found something interesting. Key and Minho lean closer as Jonghyun's head turns the corner to look innto the cafeteria. Minho asks impatiently, "What is it, hyung?"Key adds on in an almost whining voice, " Yeah, come on. Tell us. " But Jonghyun didn't reply for a handful of moments. Then, he turned back and a grin spread across his face. Key and Minho knew that grin as well. They crowded him. " What did you see, Jonghyun?" Taemin, who'd been standing at the back also asked. Jonghyun got them quiet before answering. He cleared his throat. " Guys, Onew is with TAEYEON-NOONA!~" The news took two seconds to settle in. Simultaneously, Key, Minho and Taemin replied, " WHATTT??!!"

---ONEW POV---

When I see Taeyeon-noona return to her beverage, I return to mine. My mind is swirling. Taeyeon doesn't like someone? How can that be? She's so pretty and nice and likeable. I really should confess, but I can't/ My nerves get tangled and the words catch in my throat making my stutter and stammer. I'll do it someday, but until then, I have to pluck up the courage and man up. It's pretty stupid that I can't even say three words, but I can;t help it. I'm pretty shy, for a guy, and I'm sure she'll reject me anyway. I finish off my hot chocolate the same time as Taeyeon does. We look at each other,smile, bow and say our goodbyes. I turns one way and Taeyeon the other, and we leave. Unfortunately, I didn't know that the rest of SHINee were watching. So, as I make my way back to the training room, I was surrounded. 

Jonghyun blurts it out, " HYUNG! You didn't tell us you liked Taeyeon-noona!!! Someone's in love!!!! You sneaky fox". Immediately, I cover his mouth with my hand. " SHUSH! Be quiet! This is not the time!" Then, I take my hand off as Key smirks, " Hyung, this is the perfect time! You kept this as a secret and we didn't know. You have to pay the consequences from keeping this secret from us. Do you realise how BIG this secret is? AND you kept it from US. YOUR family. I"m shocked!" Then Jonghyun gasped, " OH MY GOD, you realise what this means! You're in love with Taeyeon and that means you'll have to keep it a secret. " He and Key make a big deal of looking sad. I don't fall for it. Minho says, " Hyung, I'll support you all the way. You can count on me... I mean us". I ask, " What do you mean " us ". Then, I regret asking. Minho, Jonghyun and Key juddle together, " We'll help you get together with Taeyeon. Count on us. I have to admit, you two look so cute together. DUBU LEADER COUPLE! "They shout out the last part so loud, I'm sure the whole SM building heard it. Taemin begins chanting, Onew-hyung and Taeyeon-noon sitting in a tree, K-I-S....I cover Taemin's mouth. " SHUSH! Don't do that! Uh, why did this happen?" I hold my head. Jonghgun and Minho assure me of their plan. "Hyung, we'll help you as you personal cupids, but you have to gather the courage to confess. Key laughs, " This is going to be fun. I can't wait."

Then, my anger surfaced. Key, Minho, Jonghuun and Taemin back off because I'm angry. I whisper to them, " Stop teasing me becuse I know who you all like and I'm not afraid to tell people, esecially Manager Soo Man. " They looked slightly horrified and embarrassed. They ask, " How did you find out, hyung? " I release my anger and I say, " Do you know how obvious it was? You all act the same!" Minho, Jonghyun and Key, you like... Minho interrupts, " Hyung, you don't have to that we' re sorry! Don't tell." He began begging me and tried aegyo. The Flaming Charisma just died and the Almighty Key and Bling Bling Jonghyun also apologised as well. Taemin however supported me. I had to face-palm myself. These guys can be so annoying at times, but they're still my family. I relent, " Let's go. " While I walk off, they plot behind my back. I hear: "Did this confession just hit stop or progress? I can't tell". Behind me, the rest fo SHINee catch up. " Hyung, we've made up your couple pairing. It's both of your names together: " ONTAENG! " I smile a bit. It sounds nice. Then, I walk off to change. My sweaty clothes are really starting to feel uncomfortable. 

---REST OF SHINEE POV---

Jonghyun, " Okay guys, how are we going to help Onew hyung?" Key mutters, " I still can't believe he held this kind of info away form us. We could've helped a long time ago. " Minho argued, " You know how Onew-hyung is. He hates asking for help, and feeling pity from others. Plus, he'd be the last person to admit love trouble. Taemin piped up, " I like Onew -hyung aand Taeyeon -noona. They suit each other nicely." The other three had to agree. They shared similiar traits. Jonghyun ruffled Taemin's hair, " Our maknae is growing up. " Taemin pouted, " Don't treat me like a baby!" The he suggested, " Maybe we could collaborate with SNSD to help. The other three looked shocked, but went slightly red. Minho crept up to Taemin, " Taemin, what's your motive for working with SNSD> Taemin looked innocent and mumbled, " Nothing. " Minho smiled. He was the only one who knew Taemin;s little secret. Meanwhile, Jonghyun agreed immediately. Key muttered quietly, " As long as Sooyoung isn't there " but he still agreed as well as Taemin. Minho grinned, " So, we're all set for our first intervention. " They all nodded.Taemin looked overjoyed and Minho once again smiled. Minho then looked to Onew, to find he was gone. " Guys, we've got to go. Onew-hyung is out of sight and we have to go befroe we're discovered. They all nodded and the foursome of SHINee slipped off. 

---

NEXT CHAPTER: On the other side of the canteen, SNSD had also been watching Onew and Taeyeon. The eight looked to each other, shocked, and ran after Taeyeon to have a " talk " with her. They wre going to have " words " with their kid leader

FINALLY! First chapter over. Hope I've included enough contact to keep readers busy for a while while I work on the next one. ENJOY!

BTW, do you think this story should:

a) Just keep Ontaeng and Jongtaeng as the only couples and keep this as a short story

OR

b) Included other SHINee and and SNSD couples and expand it into a full-scale fanfic

Let me know in the comment section below about this question and what you think of this chapter! and this is 138Jin, out >>> 

PS. Do you think SHINee and SNSD intervening with Ontaeng is a good idea?