~Group Arrangements + Ontaeng Meeting [PART 1]~

Overflowing Feelings ( SHINee & SNSD )

---TAEYEON POV---

As I walk away, I'm hitting myself for not taking the courage to confess my feelings, but I can;t help it. I'm so shy. Right now, however, my mission is to make it back to the SNSD change rooms before the rest fo the girls find me and become suspicious of me. I'm nearly there when I hear the distinct sounds of stampeding from behind me. I look back and I'm surrounded by the rest fo my SNSD family. I'm so busted.

I smiles and look as though I haven;t done anything, but there's a glimmer of something in each of their eyes, so I know something's wrong. Tiffany has a michievous grin as she comes up to me. " Taeyeon, you've kept a very important secret from us, haven't you?" I lie, " No." Jessica interjects, " Don't lie to us. We saw. " My breathing stops and my heart catches in my throat." You saw what?" Tiffany and Jessica join forces, " YOU and ONEW~~!" In my head I'm cursing myself. ! The girls surround me closer.  Tiffany speaks out loud, " WE all saw you talking with him and it was adorable. But the worst thign is that you didn't tell us that you liked ONEW!" I shush her and I give her ' the look'. I doesn't work. The girls are now discussing the latest news. Jessica asks me, ' Why did you pick Onew?" I slap her arm, " I'm not telling you. " The girls are whispering to each other and all I can hear is: " Taeyeon's in LOOOOVE!!" I blush, which Yoona and Yuri pick up . They proclaim, " Taeyeon-ssi is blushing so hard right now! Yoonyul then starting chanting, " Taeyeon and Onew sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S...That's as far as they got beforevI start chasing them, and they're giggling with delight. Sunny says with an annoying mother-like voice, " Our kid leader is finally growing up" which ended with a loud chorus of "AWWWWWW". Sooyoung, munching on something, cracks her firsts and mumbles something with a full mouth. We wait until she swallows and she says, " Onew had better take good care of you or else..." I protest, " WE"RE NOT TOGETHER YET!" I'm annoyed at their attitude. Then, the girls get really close to my burning face, " Has he confessed yet, Taeyeon?" I mumbled, " No..." Seohyun smiles at me, " Unnie, I think you and Onew-hyung go well together." Another chorus of AWWWW and our maknae gets a unanimous agreement from everyone else. The girls then smile at me and say, " Okay, Taeyeon, we'll help you get together with Onew. ' I started to protest, until Tiffany winked at me, " Don't worry, you won't even notice we're helping. " Then she sighed, " Our kid leader is maturing so quickly..." Then all the girls ambushed me and staring hugging, patting and assuring me. I had to bear and take it, though I was boiling with anger. I couldn't shout at them. So, I broke out of their arms and ran away. The further, the better. 

The girls laughed after me, then some of the girls left to find Taeyeon. Five girls were left behind: Tiffany, Jessica, Yoona, Yuri and Sooyoung. They huddled. Tiffany started, " So girls, what are we going to do?" Yoona held her head, " This is all happening so quickly. Our Taeng~goo is in love!" Yuri comforted her. Sooyoung said thoughtfully, " WE should arrange a situation where they can get together, and we can film them and take photos. Jessica was excited. " YES! Then, we can embarrass Taeng later!" "What are we waiting for then?", asked Yuri, " Let's get started!" The girls all started to leave until Yoona spoke, " Guys, I've had a thought..." The girls looked back at Yoona. She had a strange expression on her face. She was blushing and slowly progressing through the shades of red. The girls turned back to Yoona. " Yoona, what's your idea?", Tiffany asked cautiously. Yoona took a breath and said quietly, " I think we should invite SHINee to help us maybe..." She trailed off, and stopped speaking. Tiffany and Sooyoung comforted her, " Yoona, is there someone you like in SHINee? Maybe Ta..." Yoona shut , " Unnie... don't." Yoona looked hurt and embarrassed so the two didn't contnue. Jessica and Yuri were shocked and going a bit red, mostly Yuri. She was thinking about someone... She shook her head. Jessica whispered to her, " Unnie, do you think it's a good idea to work with them..." Yuri didn't answer. Sooyoung muttered, " As long as I don't have to spend time with that insufferable diva..." But she agreeed. So the girls grouped, " So, are we all set?" Everyone nodded. Tiifany then proclaimed, " Then, let Operation Ontaeng begin!!" The girls looked confused. Ontaeng? Tiffany explained. It was two names shipped together to connect. Ontaeng was simply Onew X Taeyeon. She smiled at her OTP. The girls liked it. It sounded cute and right. Then Tiffany went further, maybe too far. She started saying she also though up Jongsica ( Jessica bowed her head down, folded her arms and pouted quietly, but with a small smile ), Minyul ( Yuri was startled and blushed furiously before buring her face in her hands ) Taemyoon  ( Yoona didn't reply, but she blushed and smiled and then blushed and smiled again ) and last, but definitely not least Sookey ( Sooyoung reacted perfectly normally: shouting, pulling at her hair, puting and trying to hit a laughing Tiffany ) When the laughter and reactions had died down, the five realised they had the find the rest of SNSD ( besides Taeyeon ) and let them in on the plan. Tiffany took off first, like lightning. The four ( Sooyoung, Yuri, Jessica and Yoona ) followed and they took off down the hallway. However, they didn't know Tiffany had gone down a different way ( A/N she's fast ) and the four went down a different way. Unfortunately, that path led into a bigger problem. 

---AUTHOR'S POV---

Taeyeo and Onew are both trying to get away from their groups, but they aren't doing too well. Taeyeon wears a heavy coat and glasses as she leaves the SM building. Onew does the same, but with glasses and a cap. They leave through the entrance, Taeyeon first and Onew after. They walk the streets with no attention. Unknowingly, they both end up going to the same cafe. DETAILS TO FOLLOW>>>

Meanwhile, the SNSD and SHINee members all run into each other. Strangely, the couples shipped together run into together. Minho and Yuri crash with falling on Minho. Jonghyun and Jessica, with Jessica on top of Jonghyun. Taemin practically rans straight into Yoona tackling her into a hug while Sooyoung and Key were smart enough to avoid a head-on crash, glaring at each other. DETAILS TO FOLLOW>>>

---

NEXT CHAPTER: All details on how SNSD AND SHINee plot + Ontaeng's accidental at the cafe. More awkwardness coming up!

Sorry at leaving a bit short. I wanted to attract more reads, keep suspense at a high and then, reveal everything in one chapter! I am evil aren't I? ENJOY! Hope I left you guys with enoough to get your mind racing and for me to workm on the next chapter. Be assured, I'm working on it as you read. 

Do you guys think I put in enough SNSD or should I have added a bit more SHINee?

Do you guys want to keep this as an Ontaeng and Jongtaeng story and keep it as it is OR have a SHINee X SNSD fanfic and have it progress further with Minyul, Sookey, Ontaeng, Taemyoon & Jongsica. ( I can put that into a new story if you want ) 

Please let me know ASAP!