~ Collision course [ PART 2 ] [ SNSD POV ] + Soshi 4 spying~

Overflowing Feelings ( SHINee & SNSD )

-YURI POV-

Oh... that hurts. I crashed into something and now, I'm wiped out on something. Something both hard and soft. Under my hand, I feel a hard surface, with ridges. I feel around with my hands and the ridges are mored defined like valleys. Then, I feel warmth. It's comforting and I like it for some reason. I blush because it feels nice. I dare to look up and it is the worst person. Choi Minho.

I gulp down and try to stop squealing in happiness. Minho stirs and I don;t dare loom at his face. He shifts and hear him gulp. He begins moving me. I don't want tp get off though... Then, Minho lifts my head. His touch is so warm and nice...Then, he moves again, and I fall onto him more and he;s hugging me! My face and brsian and burning now. His hands are around my back I make the most of it and snuggle down. I can't see my unnies, nut I assume they're fine. Then, Minho grabs my sides. His hands are so rough and ridged. I restrain myself. Then, I get put near Minho's face. I feel his arm falter slightly and I'm afraid I'll kiss him. Not that I don't want to, but it would be too sudden. So, I move and I can feel Minho's gaze on me. Then, Minho places me on his knee. I get the courage to look at him and when I do, I can't help going nuts, maintaining zero composure. But, what comes next, catches me by surprise. Minho hugs me lightly. It's comforting and feel a bit better. I smile at him, move off his knees, and then brush my hair gently on my knees. As I do so, Minho glances at me occassionally and I can help think that his eyes are so warm. I like MInho. I know that much. But no matter how much I confess to myself, it won't make a difference because I can't confess to him. But I'll do it eventually.

-SOOYOUNG POV-

ARGGGHHH.. I'm so hurt. I groan and moan, all without opening my eyes. Whoever ran into me better watch out because I'm gonna seriously hurt them. I feel hands on my hair. I think it's my unnie but I don't dare open my eyes yet. I feel strangely hot and uncomfortable which doesn't happen to me unless I eat a lot of food and I mean a LOT. It's slightly pleasurable and I feel my face getting warm. Then, I feel a jolt and a growing tension. Then I do, and when I see Kim Kibum's face and then his lips hovering above mine, time stops. I feel like leaning in and just accepting the consequencds but I pull away embarrasssed. What am I, Choi Sooyoung, doing?! I HATE KEY. He's such an insufferable diva and I..... I...... like him? No, I hate him. Don't I? ARGGGHH I'm so confused and my face is blushing so hard. My arms shoot out and I shove Key away. Instinctively, I grab my face. My thoughts are so muddled. I can;t face him because I know I'll blurt something stupid out. I mutter, " Why did this happen to me? Uhhh... I can;t deal with this yet..." Yuru comes over and my heart slows down. I begin to share with her what I encountered and as I do, I realise she looks equally confused as I do, but she's smiling. I'll be sure to question her later. 

-JESSICA POV-

~NOTHING TO SAY BECAUSE SHE WAS ASLEEP THE WHOLE TIME!!~

-YOONA POV-

I wake up after what feels like a long time. Taemin is next to me, concern clear on his face, but then he leaves and not far off, I see Yuri and Sooyoung giggling. Jessica is asleep, but Yuri looks as though she has a plan. I see Key snapping photos like mad. I hold my head and try to stop the pain. Taemin comes back and like a gentleman, hands me a glass of water. He looks red and shy, very unlike him. I accept it and drink. Taemin acted like such a gentleman. He;s really grown up now and much more manly. Plus, hes more handsome now than cute. WAIT.. I don't like Taemin. Then, do I? Maybe that knock to the head muddled my thughts and I'm feeling scrambled emotions. THat must be it... Then, Taemin leaves and I see him go off to the rest of SHInee, who appear ... startled and confused to say the least. I smile and Taemin picks it up. He smiles back and I blush involuntarily. I need to calm down and maybe see a doctor. I hear a bloodcurdling scream and I whirl around, but it's only Jessica confronted with cucumbers. SHInee takes no notice, which must takes a lot of discussion and deep thoughts. I go over to Jessica, Yuri and Sooyoung to make some sense out of what happened. Time stops. Out of the corner of my eye, I spot a figure lurking around a corner, but as soon as it appears, it's gone. I think nothing of it and keep going. We have some discussing to do. Not with SHINee though. 

 

AROUND THE CORNER...

Tiffany held her breath. She'd nearly been spotted. But what she had just witnessed, needed to be revealed. She knew the girls would deny this ever happened. So, she needed to have words with those girls when they met up privately, because what they did.... Tiffany made it back to Hyoyeon, Seohyun and Sunny. Sunny and Hyoyeon looked impatient, but Seohyun, as always, looked innocent and cute while reading. When she got back, Tiffany blurted it out, " Guys, I just saw Sooyoung, Yuri, Jessica and Yoona.' Hyoyeon asked hurriedly, " Well, what where they doing?" Tiffany couldn't hold it in anymore. She let it out, " They were on the floor with SHINee next to them...". Hyoyeon's face went blank. Her thoughts: SHINee? WHAAAT? Why them of all bands?  After a deep breath, Hyoyeon spoke, " Tiffany, do you realise what this means?" Tiffany nodded hesitantly. She and Hyoyeon knew what that meant. They could, maybe... be couples... Tiffany was now concerned. It was no longer a laughing matter.

Taeyeon and Onew she could deal with, but not five of Soshi in a relationship, Although, SHINee weren't bad matches for them. Yuri liked Minho, she thought, but then, Sooyoung always argued with Key over anything worth arguing about, Jessica repelled Jonghyun, but they were still friendly and flirty-ish, Yoona thought of Taemin as a child, but she had shown more interest in him... Was that all a cover? Perhaps.. they secrets had feelings for each other. Tiffany worked it out logically. The pnly conclusion she could come up was love. Yuri, Sooyoung, Jessica and Yoona were in love... with Minho, Key, Jonghyun and Taemin. Tiffany and Hyoyeon sighed. Sunny was getting more impatient and her insufferable aegyo was spreadin like the plague. So, they told her. Sunny gasped so loud, Seohyun looked up from a book she was reading. Sunny was blushing and panicking. " What do we do? Do we.." Tiffany and Hyoyeon covered , but she was then breathing heavily through her nose . She asked, " Unnies, what is going on? You all look very shocked. " The three hesitated to speak. Seohyun was the purest and innocent of them all, but she had to khnow. So, they also told her. Seohyun's reactions was unexpected. She was overjoyed. " Unnies, this is great! The other unnies are in love! There'll be dates and maybe weddings..." Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Sunny looked at her horrified, since she was a maknae ( A/N Need I go on? ) but her thoughts began to seep into their minds. Sunny was released, but when she did, she began puting, " I don't have a boyfriend yet.." HMPPH. She squished her face and pouted. Tiffany paid no attention. She needed to focus. Her unnies were in a precarious situation. She needed to have a talk with them once she got a hold of them. 

-SEOHYUN THOUGHTS-

I canlt believe it! I'm so happy for my unnies. They'll look so beautiful once they're official couples!

-TIFFANY TOUGHTS-

HOW did this happen? This is all so sudden. 

-HYOYEON THOUGHTS-

NOHING TO REPORT

 

The three decided to stay where they were,so they could watch what unfolded. but Seohyun left to get some snacks and refreshments. Leaving the SM building, she looked around and began walking. She soon spotted a small store not far off. It was beside a cafe. Seohyun grinned and began jogging. The money waiting in her pocket.

END OF COLLISION COURSE PART 2

----------

NEXT:

TWIST: Seohyun spots Ontaeng and then... what does she do?... NEXT>>>

SHINee and SNSD FINALLY get to discuss Ontaeng NEXT>>>

Soshi 4 spies rumble discussion? NEXT?

OF course, Ontaeng meeting end NEXT>>>

AFTERWARDS>>> Who know? Maybe Minyul, Sookey, Taemyoon/Yoontae, Jongsica and more Ontaeng?

So~ done! Sorry for the late update. I've been busy. Thanks for the reads during the waiting period. I appreciate it. Hope you enjoy this chapter, The next chapter may take a while to do, so please be patient. But for now, enjoy! Please comment and subscribe. UPDATE SOON>>>

138Jin OUT>>>