~ Collision course [ PART 1] [ SHINEE POV ] + Some Ontaeng ~

Overflowing Feelings ( SHINee & SNSD )

---ONTAENG POV---

-TAEYEON-

With my coat pulled up, and glasses on, I wander around anonymously and eventually end up at a small cafe on a street corner. It's warm and comfortable inside. I find a table for two since there's no table for one, and sit down. I breathe a sigh of relief. Finally! Some peace and quiet. I sit down at an empty table. I pick up a menu at the same time someone else does. Our hands meet. I blushed. The stranger hand is smooth and warm. I smiled a it. It reminds me of Onew's hand...NO! I  hide my face in a menu. The stranger sits down. I don't mind. He picks up a different menu and I do the same. I wonder who he is. I lower my menu just to see what he looks like. He was brownish hair with a few strands peeking out from under his cap and large sunglasses to disguise his eyes and face. He notices me looking at him. He smiled at me. It is a familiar smile. I know this smile...I think back. Then it hits me. But before I can say anything, the guys in front of me took off his glasses and revealed Onew's smiling face. Onew smiled at me and said, " Hey Taeyeon, what brings you here?" His face brightens up and I love how handsome and happy he looks in that instant. 

-ONEW-

Out into the open, I twist my cap a little bit and adjust it. I walk around. Luckily, I'm not noticed by the public. I look up at where I've ended up. A cafe. It has a brown canopy above and some tables outside. Inside, the interior is painted in warm colours and people are smiling and talking over a hot drink. I sit down at a table that is coveniently partly shielded from the outside. There is another person there who looks slightly nervous. I sit down and she doesn't even notice. It's only when we reach out for the same menu that we touch finger. I tell myself that she has nice, soft fingers like Taeyeon...NO! STOP!, then I pull away. I pick up another menu and look at it, but really keeping my attention on this girl. She seems to be checking me out. I take in her features: hair, fingers, what I can see of her face....I hits me. I know her. I looks at her and smile. She seems confused and then some realisation hits her. But before she can speak, I make my move. I take off my glasses and reveal my face. " Hey Taeyeon, what brings you here? " She looks really shy but nervous in that moment, but that's what makes her look cute and I love that about her. 

BACK AT THE SM BUILDING...

AFTERMATH OF THE COLLISION

-MINHO POV-

Ohhh..my head. It hurts so much. I rub my head and put my arm down to steady myself. My hand fell onto something soft. It's smooth and warm too. I open my eye and of all people, I see Yuri sprawled on top of me. MY brain goes into overdrive and eventually panicks. YURI IS ON ME! Part of me wants to thank God and handshake him, part of me wants to help her up and apologise unstoppably, and the last part of me... I don't even go there because that's my erted side. I try to move, but as God would have it, Yuri slide down and her hand find themselves around me in an awkward hug. MY brain lights on fire. I lift her head gently and she's still unconscious. My hands grab onto her sides and I gently left my knee up a bit to pull her up. My strength nearly failed, but I'm glad it didn't because then I'd have probably kissed her out of pure coincidence. She begins to stir and shift. I pull myself and her into a sitting position, me on my and her on my knees. Shes sitting on my lap. Her eyes open and she feels my hands on her waist. She turns around, and when she see my hands around her, she squeals in a mixture of delight and shock. I hug her lightly to calm her down and then release her with a smile on my face. She smiles back awkwardly, blushes and fixes her hair on her knees. I watch her, delighted and embarassed too. I mean, I like Yuri. Only I don;t know if I like her more than a friend, something more. My feeling overflow a but when it comes to her and my teamates pick it up easily. I brush off my clothes and look around, and when I see the situations, I can only smile at the awkward situations. 

-KEY POV-

I managed to propel my self onto Sooyoung. She was groaning and before I fell onto her lips ( which I was SO tempted to do ), I stuck out both of my arms and held myself up in a push-up position. MY hand were on either side of Sooyoung's head and her hair felt really soft and nice against my hand. I fought the urge to her hair and I blushed really hard. What am I thinking? I, the Almighty Key, am falliing for SOOYOUNG?! She is so stubborn, so greedy, so perfect...wait..WHAT? NO! I'm holding my breath. Why do I like Sooyoung? She is the one girl I hate yet..., I want to be with her? MY feelings are muddled. She is insufferable and hard-headed, but her personality, looks and eating style are all sooo cute and ...ARGGGH! I don't know anymore. What attracts me to her? Before I have an answer, my arms give way, ecause I don't work out and my head goes down, lips first and.....hover less than 1cm for Sooyoung's luscious ones. I gulp. Thank God for my arm reflexes, although I almost curse them for preventing this. Sooyung's stirs, I hold my breath although I badly need oxygen. Her eyes slowly open, and when she see my lips and face above hers, she freaks in a fury of blushing. She pushes me aside and she grabs her face. She's muttering to herself. Yuri comes over to comfort her and flashes a cheeky look at me. I can't make out what Sooyoung is saying so I look over to Minho, who's brushing himself off. He's looking at something. I follow his line of sight and see what he sees. I smile and take out my phone. Picture time! 

-JONGHYUN POV-

Argghhh... my head hurts. I rub my head with one hand and I try to get up. But there's  a weight on my chest. I look down and see Jessica sprawled out on me. I freak out. If she finds out, she'll kill me! I grab her arms and gently place them away from my sides. Jessica moves and she moves closer to my face. I restrain my emotions. Her face captivates me. Her eyes, eyelashes, face shape, lips. I can't help running a finger through her hair, so soft and silky. Holding her waist, I pick her up bridal style and gently roll her off me and I breathe again. She's still asleep. Sooyoung and Yuri saw everything and they giggle. I'm blushing even harder. I pull myself up and see Minho and Key who I assume were in similar situations with SNSD. ( A/N Key hid his phone from Jonghyun for a while then pulled it out for Taemin and Yoona ) I smile at them and they awkwardly smile back. They looks so embarrassed. I run off for some water or something to cool my face. 

-TAEMIN POV-

I wake up, with a sore body. I roll over and I don't even complete one full roll when I hit something. I look by twsiting my face and my face is inches from Yoona-noonas face. Her eyes are closed, hair drapped over her face and her body is in a crescent shape. Her lips in particular are so close to mine. I resist the urge to kiss them, because they look so delicate and soft. I recoil back, nearly falling over. I shake her to wake her up, but I'm caught by two other SNSD noonas and Key snapping shots at the speed of light. I get up for some water for Yoona-noona and I see Yuri-noona kneeling over Jessica, then leaping up and running off, I see Sooyoung muttering to herself and lastly, I see Minho and Key sitting down, looking dazed. Jonghyun is nowhere to be seen. I get up and move over to the hyungs. 

I say to them quietly, "Hyungs, how can we approach them about our plans when they're like this. Minho, who's quite red, replies, ' We'll just wait for them to calm down. After all..." He breaks off and looks away. I don't believe my eyes. The Flaming Charisma embarassed. Then Key remarks, I wonder how Onew-hyung is going..." Then, we're startled as Jonghyun returns. He's red too, but he's seems to be cooling down but wet. Jonghyun speaks, " So, guys, how are you doing with the being crash. Minho and Key look at him with a " what-do-you-think? " look and Jonghyun gets it, then shuts up. They huddle and continue speaking while the girls recover from this traumatic ordeal. 

MEANWHILE...

Seohyun, Sunny, Hyoyeon and Tiffany are wondering where Taeyeon went, but decided to leave her for the moment. Then they decide to head back to the four girls. ( A/N Tiffany has delivered the message and now goes to find Sooyoung, Yuri, Jessica and Yoona )

SNSD POV ( on collision course ) part 2 NEXT CHAPTER>>> 

THEN> Ontaeng meeting + Group arrangement with Ontaeng part 2

---

OK!~ Another chapter done. Hope it's not too short. Anyway, if you're confused, this will explain it. SO, I originally planned it this chapter to be Ontaeng meeting and Group arrangements part 2, BUT this collision between SNSD AND SHINee was to good an opportunity for me to waste. So, I decided to publish this in full detail. SNSD POV of the incident will be next and then I will conclude Ontaeng's meeting and maybe Group arrangements part 2 ( plus some spying from the other Soshi 4 while SNSD AND SHINee discuss plans) I am very sorry if you're disappointed, angry or upset that I didn't conclude this quickly and the suspense is killing you. I hope this makes up for it and don't worry, the next chapter will be out soon. Hope this lasts a while...! CHAPTERS SOON>

138JIn OUT>>> 

P.S My questions from the bottom of last chapter is still on and another question:

Should I publish the Jongtaeng part of this as another fanfic?

I don't know if this should be two-in-one.

Let me know in the comments section below!

Please comment about what you think of the chapter and subscribe!!

---

Sorry for any typos! 

Thanks to my 2 subscribers. Your support will not be wasted. PROMISE!!