Ch.3: Back at the dorms

Kingkas and Nerds

Donghae POV

 

What the heck? I thought as I stood dazed with my friends who were just as shocked as me.

 

-FLASHBACK-

 

I was dancing when suddenly a guy came up to me and started dancing with me. Being guys, our competitive side came out as we started to battle. He popped and moved his whole body to the beat. Watching him dance I knew I was in a losing battle but pride wouldn’t let me give up as I gave it my all dancing in a smoother style to his popping until the song ended. We stood there staring at each other catching our breaths as the crowd around us cheered.

 

Suddenly, he grabbed my arm and pulled against his body with his forehead on mine. I looked up at him confused when he kissed me. I stood there frozen and finally pushed him away blushing and ran off back to my friends with my lips tingling.

 

-FLASHBACK-

 

“Donghae! Donghae! Donghae!” Leeteuk called me trying to get my attention.

 

“Neh hyung?”

 

“Let’s go! We are going back to the campus.” He said pulling me out of the club.

 

The walk back was a blur as I stumbled into my room where my roommate was sleeping under the covers. I crawled into bed and turned off the lights, I have yet to see the face of my roommate and learn his name…

 

Leeteuk POV

 

I am worried for both of my dongsaengs, they have been in a daze since they were kissed by the two strangers. I watched all of them go into their respective rooms before entering mine when my roommate came out of the bathroom.

 

“Annyeong! I am Jungsu but you can call me Leeteuk.” I said smiling.

 

“Annyeong. I am Youngwoon. Call me Kangin.” He said before heading off to bed.

 

Aish such a rude dongsaeng. I followed and went to my own bed before falling into a deep sleep.

 

Hankyung POV

 

I went into my room only to back out a second later. My roommate was asleep peacefully but I could not. He was the one in the club! I stood at the door shocked for a second before turning around and running out.

 

I ran off to the garden not wanting to stay in my room nor disturb my friends. I lay on the grass staring at the stars thinking about the boy in my room who I did not want to see.

 

Unconsciously, I touched my lips thinking of the kiss just hours before. Slowly I fell asleep dreaming of the boy who had stolen my first kiss…

 

Sorry a little short. I am busy xP Anyway enjoy! Please comment! :)

Subscribe! Upvote! Comment!

 

Youngwoon (Kangin) & Jungsu (Leeteuk)