Ch.4: Waking Up

Kingkas and Nerds

Leeteuk POV

 

“Leeteuk hyung!” I heard a yell then a huge weight on my stomach.

 

I opened my eyes breathless from the blow to see my attacker looking at me “innocently” from my stomach as if he had not just run in yelling and jumped on my stomach. I shifted my eyes to the door to see all my friends except Hankyung and Shindong outside and a confused sleepy Kangin standing at the door.

 

“Yah! Kim Ryeowook! What time is it for you to barge in here and where is Hankyung?” I yelled back in his face. He rubbed his neck sheepishly and got off me.

 

“It’s 8:30! We were suppose to meet at 8 hyung. And we can’t find Hankyung hyung! He isn’t in his room and his roommate said he hasn’t seen him since yesterday morning.” I got up and dressed quickly before leaving Kangin who had gone back to sleeping. We searched for half an hour before finally finding him at the garden sleeping peacefully.

 

Before I could stop him, Ryeowook ran to him and he got the same treatment I got this morning. He groaned in pain and slowly got up to take notice of his surroundings.

 

“Why aren’t you sleeping in your room hyung?” Henry beat me to the question. Hankyung had a conflicted look on his face before shrugging and walking to the canteen. We followed him and bought food before sitting under a tree near the field as usual. We all stared at Hankyung expectantly as he just stared at the field which was now occupied by Shindong, Kangin and others I did not recognize.

“He is the one who kissed me last night but I think he was drunk.” He said monotonous. We all looked over then bombarded him with questions especially who it was but he was silent as well as Donghae while both of them looked at the field.

 

I wonder what is with them…

 

Donghae POV

 

We all looked to the field where Hankyung was looking at and I saw him.

 

The guy who kissed me last night. Why? Stupid! I shouldn’t be overthinking this but who is he? This is so frustrating! He was drunk isn’t it? I wish I had been. I should stop arguing with myself in my head…

 

I tuned back into their conversation to hear them all bugging Hankyung for details as I silently continued to stare at the man who kissed me…

Heechul POV

 

I felt like I was being stared at and I looked around to see a group of people under a tree including my roommate. Most of them looked away but two pairs of eyes remained on us. One of them were staring right at me while the other seemed to be looking past me. I turned around and ran to Eunhyuk next to me.

 

“Those dudes are staring at us!” I whispered. He looked over and noticed but simply shrugged.

 

“We get stares all the time. Why you suddenly so concerned?”

 

“He seems different for some reason but who cares.” Our conversation ended there but I kept looking back at the dark haired boy...

 
Like it? :) Please comment! ^^ Also has anyone read my other story? ^^
Subscribe! Upvote! Comment! :)
 
 
HanGeng (Hankyung)