Ch.1: New Year

Kingkas and Nerds

Eunhyuk POV

 

Woohoo! Back in school! I was waiting with Heechul at the school gates for the others.

 

“Eunhyuk hyung!” I turned around and saw Kyuhyun running up to me with Yesung and Kibum behind him.

 

“Morning Kyuhyun! Morning Kibum and Yesung hyung!” I said as they came up to me.

 

“Where are Zhou Mi and Kangin hyung?” They just shrugged their shoulders and pulled out their phones.

 

“We are here.” Kangin’s voice suddenly sounded in my ear.

 

“Ahh!” I screamed and jumped in the air. Everyone burst out laughing.

 

“Yah! Not funny!” I pouted.

 

“Sorry hyung!” Zhou Mi said slinging his arm around my shoulders and pulling me towards the school.

 

“Let’s go!” He yelled at the rest and I turned back to see them walking behind us. Students also started crowding around once we entered the school doors but we just ignored them and went to the reception to get our room keys and class schedule for the year.

 

Hankyung POV

 

I met with Siwon, Shindong, Leeteuk and Donghae and we walked to school together as usual.

 

“Wah! Can’t wait for school to start! I hope I can room with one of you guys again this year!” Donghae exclaimed happily.

 

I half-listened to them talk as we reached the school gates where Ryeowook, Henry and Sungmin were waiting already. We walked into the school together and saw a huge crowd leaving the reception. We squeezed our way through and received our room keys and class schedules then walked off to find our rooms.

 

“301”

 

“303”

 

“307”

 

“302”

 

“305”

 

“306”

 

“304” I said last.

 

“So none of us are rooming with each other?” Ryeowook asked pouting.

 

“It’s ok wookie. We can still hang out during breaks and everything!” Sungmin said as he slung an arm over Ryeowook’s shoulders to try and cheer him up. Ryeowook nodded his head as we all headed towards the boarding building to put our stuff down.

 

Eunhyuk POV

 

“301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 307!” I muttered to myself as I looked for my room. I used my key to open my door and left my stuff down next to one of the beds and jumped on it.

 

“Ring!!” My cell phone went off and I pulled it out of my pocket.

 

Yeoboseyo?”

 

“Eunhyuk hyung! Come down! We’re going to play soccer! Shindong hyung is joining us so it will be even! Hurry!” Kyuhyun hung up before I could even answer. I changed my clothes into something more comfortable and ran out my room with my valuables.

 

Henry POV

 

I walked down the hall until I reached room 302 and I went in. There were bags neatly placed beside one bed but nobody here. I shrugged and threw my stuff on the bed and left the room with my phone, wallet and keys.

 

“Ring… Ring…” The dial tone sounded as I called Donghae.

 

“Yeoboseyo?”

 

“Hyung! Let’s go eat! I’m starving! Can you call the other hyungs for me? Gomawo!” I hung up not letting him answer chuckling to myself as I headed towards the cafeteria to buy something.

 

“Henry!” I heard Donghae yell just as I finished buying myself a yummy looking sandwich.

 

“Hyungs! Hurry! I want to sit outside to eat! I said pulling Ryeowook’s arm to the queue with the rest following behind.

 

“Oh! Shindong said he was going to play soccer with some other people!” Leeteuk called from behind and I just waved him off.

 

I rushed them and we finally headed outside to eat under a tree.

 

“Hey! There is Shindong hyung!” Siwon said. We waved to him and he saw us before returning his attention to the game. We talked among ourselves until Shindong came up to us.

 

“It’s getting dark, let’s go inside!” We all got up and followed Shindong to room 308. There were two beds, one had Shindong’s bags on it and Shindong jumped onto the other.

 

“Where is your roommate?” Leeteuk asked.

 

“Don’t have one. Isn’t it great!” He smiled. We sat around and talked and played until the bell that marked our curfew rung. We all wished each other goodnight and headed off to our rooms.

 

I walked in to be greeted by a tall, lean guy sitting on the other bed reading a chinese book.

 

“Hey! You know chinese! Ni hao! (Hello!)” I exclaimed. He looked up from his book and smiled.

 

“Ni hao! Wo shi Zhou Mi. (Hello! I am Zhou Mi.)”

 

“Wo shi Henry! (I am Henry!)” I exclaimed happily glad that someone else knew chinese besides Hankyung.

 

“Wo yao shui jiao le! Wan an! (I want to sleep already! Good night!)” He said as he climbed under his blankets.

 

“Wan an! (Good night!)” I followed him and turned off the lights and climbed into bed falling into a peaceful sleep.

 
Hope you like the first chapter!
Comment for faster updates!
Subscribe! Upvote! Comment!
 
Super Junior