Ch.2: The Club

Kingkas and Nerds

Kibum POV

 

“Annyeonghaseyo! I am Kim Kibum!” I said when I saw my roommate sitting on the bed when I came back.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo! I am Choi Siwon!” He replied smiling.

 

“Siwon-shi! It’s late! You should sleep!” I said as I walked to sit on my bed.

 

“Ne, call me hyung!”

 

“Ne hyung.” I said and went to the bathroom before climbing into bed and watching Siwon do the same.

 

“Good night hyung!” I said and went to sleep.

 

“Ring!!” My alarm rang and I got up to see my roommate gone. I guess he woke up earlier than me. I got up and changed before walking out the door to the canteen.

 

“Kibum!” I saw Eunhyuk waving me over to their table.

 

“Okay everyones here now! Let’s go to the club tonight! There is a new one near campus!” Eunhyuk said practically bouncing in his seat just thinking about it.

 

“I’m in.” Heechul said and we all decided to go tonight since school would be starting in two days. Everyone agreed and we went outside to the field to continue our meal.

 

“So how are your roommates?” Heechul said once we were all seated on the grass.

 

“Henry is… hyper as far as I can tell so far.” Zhou Mi shrugged looking back down to his book he was reading but still listening to our conversation.

 

“My roommate came in late and left early. I haven’t seen him.” Kangin said.

 

He was in the bathroom when I came in, I went straight to bed. He also left before me so I haven’t seen him.” Eunhyuk said.

 

“I didn’t really talk to mine… I was too tired.” Yesung said, rubbing his neck sheepishly.

 

“Mine does too much aegyo.” Kyuhyun said blankly and we all laughed.

 

“Mine is nice.” I said simply and we all turned to look at the diva who asked the question.

 

“Chinese dude was sleeping when I got in. I haven’t scared him off so stop staring at me like that.” Heechul said glaring at us. We just shrugged and carried on eating and chatting before going inside.

 

Sungmin POV

 

“Wookie!” I yelled when I saw Ryeowook come into the canteen.

 

“Let’s go to the club tonight! Shindong hyung asked us to go!” I said excited. I loved the club!

“Yes! I want to dance!” Donghae said happily.

 

We all agreed and decided walk around outside the campus. We walked around the town aimlessly talking about anything and everything.

 

Soon, it was nearing evening at we went back to campus to change and left for the club.

 

Eunhyuk POV

 

We entered the club and the loud music engulfed us immediately. We drank until we were tipsy and started dancing as I lost my body to the music.

 

Soon, we gathered at a table in the corner and decided to play truth or dare.

 

“Heechul hyung! Truth or dare?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“Dare of course!” He yelled. Kyuhyun smirked and pointed at a guy with short dark hair who had just walked in with a bunch of people.

 

“Go kiss him!” It was no secret that we were all bi which sent both girls and guys falling at our feet. Heechul just shrugged and walked off towards him and grabbed his arm pulling him in for a kiss and walked back to us as if nothing happened. We saw Heechul’s poor victim standing there shocked until his friends pulled him towards the bar.

 

We continued the game, which I zoned out of until Kangin nudged me.

 

“Truth or dare?” He yelled at me.

 

“Dare.” He looked around before turning back to me pointing at a cute boy dancing in the middle.

 

“Go make out with that guy for at least thirty seconds not like this whimp.” I heard Heechul protest that he wasn’t required to as I walked off towards the dance floor to do my dare.

 

I started dancing with him and it soon escalated to a dance contest which I obviously won. I grabbed him and pulled him flush against my body with our foreheads touching before I brought my lips to his. We kissed for what felt like forever before he pulled away panting and blushed running away to the bar. I shrugged and walked back to my friends who were staring at me shocked before we agreed to head back to campus before someone passed out.

 

I entered my empty room and immediately collapsed onto my bed asleep. I am so glad there is no school tomorrow. I thought, not looking forward to the hangover I was surely going to get tomorrow, before I passed out.

 
So what do you think? ^^ I am sure it is obvious who Heechul and Eunhyuk kissed but anyway... xD
My group is competing in a talent competion for dance on Wednesday, wish us luck! ^^ Byeeee :)
Oh! And thank you for the 20 subscribers with just the first chapter! It's not a lot but I am still happy xD Thanksss!
 
Hanchul [Hangeng (Hankyung) & Heechul]
 
Eunhae [Hyukjae (Eunhyuk) & Donghae]