Chapter 2

Love is Only You

The next lesson was maths class. Chanyeol went back to the classroom and this time he was awake. I peeked at him. He was so hardworking, kept writing on his notebook. But when I sneaked at what he was writing... He was busying writing lyrics.

I sighed.

Neglecting him, I kept doing my work. Suddenly,

'Park Chanyeol, what's the answer of this question?' The teacher asked.

Chanyeol looked a bit frustrated and kept flipping the book, trying to find the answer . Looking at the long equation on the blackboard written by the teacher, I frowned because that question wasn't even in the book. I guessed the teacher just made that up.
'Chanyeol, what's the answer?' The teacher seemed to be impatient .
All the girls looked at our direction and were waiting for him. Although they were not looking at me, the atmosphere was so awkward and embarrassing. I struggled for a while ... Fine...

He was my neighbour and neighbours should help each other.
'216' I whispered the answer. Chanyeol heard it and repeated it with his deep voice.
'Correct!! Wow this is such a difficult question and I can't believe the superstar can answer it correctly! We should all learn from him, students!' The teacher seemed to be very satisfied. Both Chanyeol and I sighed a relief.

Lunchtime.


With no surprise , Chanyeol went out of the classroom and probably had lunch with his manager. I heard the girls talking about him and were mesmerised by his extraordinary maths skill probably because of that difficult question .

I pouted. Hey that was ME who answered the question, not him!

Later the lunchtime, I discovered a note writing 'See me in the greenhouse.' on my desk. I recognised Chanyeol 's elegant handwriting so I followed the instruction and went to the greenhouse.

Chanyeol had already arrived there and was waiting for me. His tall and thin image accompanied by the flowers at the back made the whole picture look like he was taking photos for the poster. Gosh he was so gorgeous and looked like a real gentleman. I couldn't help look at him for a while.


'Just now thank you for helping me.' His deep voice broke the silence.

I was shocked because I thought he seldom talked to me and now he even thanked me.


'Um uh you're welcome.' I replied awkwardly.


'You are a fan of me, right? What do you want for present? My autograph ? Signature?'

He took out a selfie of himself and used a marker and signed on it.

I stared at the selfie and frowned. 'What? Your fan? He thought I was his fan and therefore I helped in the maths class?!' I thought to myself .
Because of my frustrating face, Chanyeol said 'huh? You want more? Fine... I'll give you a hug.' And then he approached and tried to hug me.

Astonished by his sudden action, I pushed him away.

'Hey Park Chanyeol! Don't think that everyone is your fan! I'M NOT YOUR FAN! I helped you just because if I didn't, I would probably be tortured by your fans. Neighbours are supposed to help each other right? I just didn't want your intelligent image to  be ruined in front of your fans only. DON'T THINK TOO MUCH.'

I walked straightaway after shouting at him. I couldn't believe that I just shouted at him.

What happened to me?? I quickly ran back to the classroom.

 

I noticed that Chanyeol was standing motionlessly in the greenhouse.