Chapter 4

Love is Only You

*beepbeep*


Chanyeol texted me again. 'Just finished practising... Exhausted ... Can you come to my dormitory and teach me maths?'


It was already 10:30pm at that time. My home is very near to their dormitory so I went there without hesitation.

*dingdong*

Kai opened the door and the EXO members welcomed me. They looked exhausted but still smiled to me. Chanyeol and I sat on the sofa and I taught him maths. The maths were so complicated and even for me I was sleepy. But still Chanyeol tried his best to listen to me. His deep voice revealed his tiredness. Meanwhile, the other EXO members still practised their dance and D.O was still singing. Luhan even cooked me noodles. It's good to know them.

12:30


'So in this equation, what you need to do is first adding this to the left hand side and then taking logarithm for both sides, do you understand?'

I turned to Chanyeol who was on my right. He was sleeping, holding a cushion in his arms. I smiled and looked at others. All the members fell asleep. Baekhyun and Luhan were sleeping on the floor while the TV was still on. They must have been so tired. I quietly packed my things and prepared to leave. I tiptoed to Chanyeol's room and got his blanket, trying not to make any noise.

Chanyeol was sleeping like a baby. He just lay on the sofa. I put the blanket on him slowly and put a cushion under his head softly. When I turned around and left, he grabbed my wrist and murmured 'Don't go...'

I lost my balance when he pulled my hand and therefore sat on the sofa. Chanyeol hugged my waist tightly. I tried to put his arms apart but he held even more tightly that I couldn't resist. Sigh...

'Okay release me, I'm not going.' I whispered.

I knelt on the floor while he was still holding my hand. I became more and more sleepy...

EXO members' hubbub woke me up. I realised that my gesture was a bit strange-- Chanyeol was sleeping in the sofa and I was sitting on the floor with my head resting on his waist. Our hands were still holding together. I looked at Chanyeol who also just woke up with sleepy eyes and my face blushed immediately. I quickly released his hands and ran out of the dormitory. The clamour was even louder. I heard Kai saying 'Chanyeol Chanyeol Chanyeol ...'


I didn't even say Good morning to EXO...